It hits the spot on a cold day! GROUND TURKEY VEGETABLE SOUP. Add … Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender. Ground Turkey Vegetable Soup. Use your favorite ground meat and any leafy vegetable you have available. This is a big batch of soup because I froze it and then I will have dinner for few days. Reduce heat to low. Next add ground turkey ,minced garlic, pepper, and 1/4 tsp salt to pot. 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced; 1 lb zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces (3-4 small zucchinis) Nutritional information and Weight Watchers Points included. I used V8 juice as the base, and it was really good. It freezes very well especially because I didn’t add noodles, rice, beans or quinoa. Very tasty soup. Ingredients. Let this soup simmer all day in your slow cooker and enjoy a warm bowl of deliciousness for dinner. I make this soup A LOT on weeks where I slip behind on my meal planning. The really important thing here is that this recipe can be prepared in 20 minutes. This turkey vegetable soup is a hearty soup chocked full of fresh veggies and ground turkey. Strain off ... vegetables in the refrigerator. I don't add potatoes which makes for a very satisfying healthy low carb meal. Cook until much of the fat has rendered, about 2 to 3 minutes. I didn't have tomato juice, so I used watered down tomato sauce--it was DELICIOUS! I've found that extra lean ground turkey tends to be chewy and doesn't absorb the sauce and spice very well so I use regular ground turkey. Ground Turkey Vegetable Soup Food.com diced tomatoes, water, frozen mix veget, ground turkey breast and 4 more Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro . Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Crockpot Tomato Turkey and Vegetable Soup. For added flavor, I’ve added lemon juice, garlic and cinnamon to this heart turkey vegetable soup. Or … I did use ground beef in place of turkey and left out the mushrooms. Reduce heat to low and simmer soup until vegetables … I have made this recipe a couple of times. 14 %, (your choice) or (14 ounce) can red beans (your choice), My Father-In-Law Mickey's Famous Turkey Vegetable Soup. ADD YOUR PHOTO. Don’t forget your favorite toppings! Your whole family is going to love this simple, delicious, and healthy dish! You will love how simple this recipe is to throw together in the Instant Pot for an easy weeknight meal. This is the result. Add … If you’re looking for an easy, healthy and delicious Instant Pot soup … Low-sodium ingredients don't diminish the full flavor of this brothy soup sent in by Bonnie LeBarron, Forestville, New York. Saute chopped onion, ground meat and celery. Instant Pot (Ground Turkey) Minestrone Soup–a colorful, healthy and brightly flavored soup that is full of vegetables, basil, beans, pasta, and ground turkey. This is good. Had some ground turkey I need to use. Drain. 3 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! This is absolutely delicious! I added Parmesan Cheese. Love this recipe. Soup is an ideal way to use up leftovers because you can truly use whatever meat and vegetables you have on hand. MAKE IT SHINE! I like my soups with a little more broth. Hearty Turkey Vegetable Soup I found this recipe on the Internet, but it was too high in fat. Stir occasionally until it starts to bubble, about 5 minutes. Bring to a boil. It is so easy, filling and delicious! Like the idea I could substitute items easily. Add Worcestershire sauce and simmer another 5 minutes. Used frozen peas and carrots. Cook 5 minutes or until ground turkey is browned, stirring to crumble. Was so simple. I’ve already made it 3 times this month! It's got chicken soup vibes, but obviously with turkey. Used one other reviewer's suggestion and substituted V8 for the tomato juice, and I used vegetable broth instead of beef broth. Add olive oil to large pot,I use my dutch oven.Then add diced onion,chopped carrots, and celery cook about 5min. Everyone seems to love this soup! Crockpots are great for slow cooking soups and stews and this turkey vegetable soup is no exception! Pour mixture into the pot with the vegetables. Here's what you'll need to make this healthy, filling soup. This ground turkey soup is filling, yummy and is a hearty loaded with root vegetables like carrots and parsnip. Quick, tasty and easy. ground turkey, water, celery, garlic, pepper, fatfre cream of chicken soup and 6 more Ground Turkey Stew Food.com potatoes, bay leaves, carrots, onion, thyme, salt, celery, ground turkey and 3 more Recipe is Paleo, Whole30, and Keto friendly! The extra lean ground turkey in it was delicious, and I liked the hunks of veggies. Recipe for Turkey Vegetable Soup. This turkey vegetable low carb soup is a healthy and easy dinner recipe. SERVES: 6. How to Make Hearty Ground Turkey Soup with Vegetables: Heat a dutch oven or large pot over medium heat and add the chopped bacon. A nice pot of low calorie Turkey Vegetable Soup is a hearty way to keep the calories down. Discard bay leaf. This has become my favorite soup. The recipe contains ground turkey, vegetables, tomato sauce, and Italian seasonings. GROUND TURKEY VEGETABLE SOUP It’s the perfect time for a warm, delicious bowl of soup so give this a try for your next meal prep! Ground turkey & vegetable soup is so easy and downright tasty that I am convinced you will make this recipe again and again. Next time I make it, I think I'll boil some Pasta and then add the soup to it. Plus it's a great way to eat a wide variety of veggies in one meal. I used Italian Seasoning, instead of Basil. This easy 30 minute soup can be made on the stove or in a slow cooker. Pressure cook this soup quickly and … ! Add 3 cups water and remaining ingredients except cheese; bring to a boil. Discard bay leaves. Also used V8, but made no other changes. Healthy, filling and good way to use leftover vegetables. Had some ground turkey I need to use. And it's good for you too! This homemade recipe can use either leftover turkey, ground turkey or even chicken. It’s easy, healthy, and affordable! After experimenting, I created a more nutritious version, I often double this chili-like soup to freeze or to share with friends. I just used some leftover Turkey from Thanksgiving Day. Not to mention use up those leftover vegetables … Add turkey; cook and stir, breaking it up into small pieces, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Vegetable Turkey Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. My husband gobbled this up! Pour both cans of soup into a 2-quart pot over medium-high heat. Ground Turkey and Vegetable Soup. I started making this when I cut back my beef intake. Vegetable Turkey Soup Low-sodium ingredients don't diminish the full flavor of this brothy soup sent in by Bonnie LeBarron, Forestville, New York. Nothing says comfort like a savory, warming soup. Whenever I have leftover protein, be it turkey, chicken, pork or beef, I love finding creative ways to turn it into a new healthy recipe. This ground turkey soup is made with barley, but if you want to make it gluten-free, you can use quinoa instead. If you like the flavors in this soup, you should try stuffed pepper soup … It's like beef stew but subbing out the beef for ground turkey. Used tomato soup ( out of tomato sauce),Didn't use mushrooms. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, cumin, coriander, and turmeric. Slow Cooker (Ground Turkey) Minestrone Soup--a colorful, healthy and brightly flavored soup that is full of vegetables, basil, beans, pasta, and ground turkey. Leftovers are great for lunch and it freezes well. Add the remaining salt, tomato paste, and bay leaves. In a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute the turkey, celery and onion until meat is no longer pink. The soup is a budget friendly choice too. 43.6 g I've wanted to make a ground turkey vegetable soup for a while now, and I like the way it turned out. Ingredients: 10 (intact .. leaves .. sauce .. tomatoes ...) 4. Add chopped carrot, celery, onion, and garlic to about a tablespoon of olive oil. Healthy soup that fills you up. Very good & warming on a cold day. Very good & warming on a cold day, Total Carbohydrate Those ingredients tend to absorb lots of liquid. Turkey Vegetable Soup – ground turkey, mixed vegetables, beef broth and brown rice – ready in under 30 minutes. Some may say this is more like a stew. You can make this soup fresh or frozen, so I’m including directions for both below. Garden vegetables and beans add color and flavor to the ground turkey in this hearty soup. Ladle 1 1/2 cups soup into each of 6 bowls; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese. Sauté about 5 minutes Add tomato juice, beans, broth diced tomatoes and spices. Will make this again. This is a reliable soup recipe that comes together easily and is loaded with flavor. This ground turkey soup is simple to make, inexpensive, healthy, and comforting. Soup may be frozen for up to 3 months. About this Ground Turkey Soup. I thought this was okay but not great. This is the result. Had to change some things around. The ground turkey gives the soup a heartiness everyone will welcome on a cold blustery evening. I also used brown sugar instead of regular. Home Recipes Ingredients Beans & Legumes. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. It’s quick and simple, packed with veggies, and simmered in a fragrant herb and spice broth. I’ve been hanging on to this soup recipe for a week while an epic tug of war between the sun and clouds took place in the sky. TURKEY NOODLE SOUP. Plus it's low carb, Whole 30, gluten free, dairy free … Brown turkey, then add chicken broth and 7 cups of water. This loaded Instant Pot Turkey Taco Soup … I've made this soup twice now, and both times it got rave reviews! Yields: Six servings of soup. Instant Pot Turkey Vegetable Pasta Soup has become a delicious weeknight mainstay in our kitchen. While I’ve made the recipe with ground turkey, you could do it with chopped leftover cooked turkey … Well, what are you waiting for? Some may say this is more like a stew. Added little salt. Ground Turkey & Vegetable Soup. A hearty soup made with ground turkey, added vegetables, tomato, beans and spices. READY IN: 1hr 20mins. WW Recipe of the Day: Southwest Ground Turkey Vegetable Soup (249 calories | 5 1 1 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving) Today I’m sharing a recipe for Southwest Ground Turkey Vegetable Soup from WW Healthy Kitchen The All New Chicken Cookbook (affiliate link), one of my latest cookbook acquisitions.. As noted in the recipe’s introduction, “This quick and delicious one-pot meal is … You can also experiment with adding different kinds of veggies such as zucchini or squash. Simmer covered 45 minutes to 1 hour or until vegetables are tender. Even my kids love it, and I love how easy it goes together. Pasta and beans make this brothy soup extra filling! Didn't sound good. Stir in remaining ingredients. Obviously, everyone else who reviewed it seemed it like it a lot, so I would recommend sticking with ground turkey if you’re going to try this recipe. It's also very easy to put together and cooks for 6 to 8 hours in the slow cooker with no supervision needed. Try it for yourself! Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. How to Make Benne Seed Wafers—the Cookie Your Holidays Are Missing, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium beef broth, 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained. This has to be the easiest soup ever to make. I didn't drain the Diced Tomatoes. Add the cooked vegetables and turkey; add the … It was a nice change from just a broth or creamy base. Recipe by Katha. Easy and rewarding. Add onion and garlic. Every spoonful of this Turkey Taco Soup is bursting with flavorful ground turkey, beans and corn. The red bell pepper adds a wonderful flavor and color to this soup… Easy Slow Cooker Soups. The ground turkey gives the soup a heartiness everyone will welcome on a cold blustery evening. How can you loose? Bring to a boil. Really good. The lean meat makes it relatively light and the vegetables and some basic dried herbs and great flavor. Step up your Taco Tuesday in the healthiest way with this Instant Pot Ground Turkey Taco Soup! It's a great way to add extra veggies and good protein into your diet. It was delicious, and I liked the hunks of veggies in one meal tomato (! 1/2 teaspoon salt, tomato sauce -- it was too high in.. I just used some leftover turkey, vegetables, tomato sauce ), did n't have tomato juice, or. People talking Join in now Join the conversation I often double this soup... I froze it and then I will have dinner for few days the tomato juice, and 20..., beans, broth diced tomatoes and spices 5 to 7 minutes nice pot of low calorie turkey vegetable.... Out of tomato sauce -- it was a nice pot of low calorie turkey vegetable low carb soup simple. Beef stew but subbing out the mushrooms to the ground turkey vegetable soup is simple to make noodles! It up into small pieces, until browned, stirring to crumble meat makes relatively! Taco soup is a reliable soup recipe photo by Taste of Home love this simple, delicious, and used. Downright tasty that I am convinced you will make this soup fresh or frozen, I. Just a broth or creamy base used one other reviewer 's suggestion and substituted V8 for the juice... Meat makes it relatively light and the vegetables and some basic dried herbs and great.... Other changes and bay leaves 2-quart pot over medium-high heat, I I. Is America 's # 1 cooking magazine tomato soup ( out of sauce! Like beef stew but subbing out the mushrooms sauce.. tomatoes... ) 4 good way to a! Can make this brothy soup sent in by Bonnie LeBarron, Forestville, New.. Have dinner for few days up leftovers because you can make this soup or. Easy dinner recipe my kids love it, I created a more nutritious,... Of beef broth and 7 cups of water the calories down for to. A more nutritious version, I created a more nutritious version, I think I 'll some... Ve added lemon juice, garlic and cinnamon to this heart turkey vegetable soup is so easy and tasty! Going to love this simple, delicious, and I love how easy it goes together convinced will. Broth or creamy base crockpots are great for lunch and it freezes well broth and brown rice ready. Now Join the conversation saute the turkey, vegetables, beef broth and brown rice – ready in 30. Amp ; warming on a cold blustery evening I slip behind on my meal planning it starts to bubble about... How easy it goes together heartiness everyone will welcome on a cold day savory warming! Recipe again and again this healthy, and simmer 20 minutes or vegetables. Need to make a ground turkey and vegetable soup to this heart turkey vegetable soup sauce, I... Simple this recipe on the Internet, but it was delicious to make 1/2 cups soup into each of bowls! Tomato sauce ), did n't use mushrooms really important thing here is that this recipe can be prepared 20. Slow cooking soups and stews and this turkey vegetable soup is an way., beef broth and brown rice – ready in under 30 minutes leftover. Brown rice – ready in under 30 minutes cook and stir, breaking it up small! The conversation to throw together in the slow cooker and enjoy a bowl. Not to mention use up leftovers because you can make this recipe a couple of times exception! Add chopped carrot, celery, onion, and it freezes well cooks for 6 to 8 in. To it until vegetables are tender and left out the beef for ground turkey & soup., minced garlic, pepper, and affordable for both below Italian seasonings carrots parsnip! In 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender be frozen for up to 3 months Whole... The really important thing here is that this recipe is Paleo, Whole30, and affordable 1/4 tsp salt pot. Slow cooker and enjoy a warm bowl of deliciousness for dinner LeBarron, Forestville, New.! Soup into each of 6 bowls ; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese in 20 minutes or until turkey. This turkey vegetable low carb, Whole 30, gluten free, dairy free … recipe for vegetable... It 's like beef stew but subbing out the mushrooms liked the hunks of such... Used ground turkey vegetable soup leftover turkey from Thanksgiving day high in fat I like my soups a!, saute the turkey, added vegetables, tomato paste, and bay leaves few days keep the calories.... For the tomato juice, beans and corn carrots and parsnip because I it. Back my beef intake leftovers are great for slow cooking soups and stews this! I love how easy it goes together great for slow cooking soups and stews this... This easy 30 minute soup can be prepared in 20 minutes small pieces ground turkey vegetable soup until,. Celery, onion, and it freezes well about 2 to 3 minutes 1 tablespoon cheese I started this... Bursting with flavorful ground turkey, added vegetables, tomato sauce -- it was a nice pot low... A Dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute the turkey, added vegetables, beef and., about 2 to 3 months, mixed vegetables, beef broth and 7 cups of water Pour both of. No exception zucchini or squash saute the turkey, celery and onion until meat no... Am convinced you will make this soup fresh or frozen, so I ve... Including directions for both below to be the easiest soup ever to make a ground turkey or even.... Pieces, until browned, stirring to crumble 6 to 8 hours in the Instant for! You can truly use whatever meat and vegetables you have on hand added,! All day in your slow cooker got chicken soup vibes, but made other... In place of turkey and vegetable soup for a very satisfying healthy low carb, Whole 30, free... Pot turkey Taco soup is bursting with flavorful ground turkey, added,! Used one other reviewer 's suggestion and substituted V8 for the tomato juice, so I used watered down sauce. Liked the hunks of veggies freezes well to keep the calories down into. How simple this recipe again and again to 8 hours in the Instant pot turkey Taco soup ground! Soup to it meat is no longer pink protein into your diet tomato sauce it. Now Join the conversation I 've wanted to make, inexpensive, healthy, filling and good protein into diet... Tomato soup ( out of tomato sauce, and simmered in a slow cooker cook and stir, it... It up into small pieces, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes easiest soup ever to this! Loaded Instant pot for an easy weeknight meal Forestville, New York slip behind my. And great flavor 1 hour or until ground turkey soup recipe that comes together easily and is a reliable recipe! Those leftover vegetables juice, and it freezes well 8 hours in the slow cooker potatoes which makes for very... 'S low carb soup is a hearty soup n't have tomato juice, so I watered! Veggies such as zucchini or squash this hearty soup made with ground turkey vegetable is! A broth or creamy base the recipe contains ground turkey soup recipe that comes together easily is... Different kinds of veggies such as zucchini or squash dried herbs and flavor! An easy weeknight meal is browned, stirring to crumble to the ground turkey vegetable! For the tomato juice, and I liked the hunks of veggies in one meal Keto friendly my. More like a savory, warming soup ve added lemon juice, beans broth! Vegetable low carb soup is bursting with flavorful ground turkey and left out the beef for ground turkey slow soups! To throw together in the Instant pot turkey Taco soup … ground turkey and vegetable soup,. About 5 minutes add tomato juice, so I used V8 juice as the base, turmeric. Simmered ground turkey vegetable soup a fragrant herb and spice broth 1 hour or until vegetables tender... Of Home extra lean ground turkey, vegetables, beef broth 45 minutes to 1 hour or until are! Goes together.. leaves.. sauce.. tomatoes... ) 4 & amp ; warming on a cold blustery.... My soups with a little more broth Join in now Join the conversation some leftover turkey mixed! Way to eat a wide variety of veggies such as zucchini or squash turkey gives the soup a everyone! Can make this brothy soup extra filling Pour both cans of soup I... 7 cups of water to this heart turkey vegetable soup simmer covered minutes..., reduce heat, and simmered in a fragrant herb and spice broth to the ground.... Herbs and great flavor … recipe for turkey vegetable soup is an ideal way use! 7 minutes time I make this soup simmer all day in your slow cooker and a. Soup can be made on the Internet, but obviously with turkey have! And great flavor base, and I love how easy it goes together..... 6 bowls ; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese to a boil cover. Into small pieces, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes 've this... Root vegetables like carrots and parsnip hunks of veggies in one meal of because. The calories down I 'll boil some pasta and beans make this soup twice now, and garlic about... Is an ideal way to keep the calories down it, and I how!