I made this with Shishito peppers, everyone loved it. Grill with the lid closed until the peppers are blackened in spots on the bottom, about 4 minutes. We’re here to help you put dinner (and breakfast and lunch) on the table with less stress and more joy. Lay the peppers onto the baking sheet, and roast for 10 to 12 minutes or until the peppers are soft and starting to brown. Leftovers still taste good, but it's never as good as the first time when they're freshly cooked. Grilled peppers, like all grilled vegetables, are beyond easy to make. Goodness gracious me, these little gems are so enjoyable, so delicious, so PERFECT with everything! Let rest for a few minutes before serving. Sprinkle with salt and you have the easiest pepper side ever for grilled meat. The peppers only take about 2 minutes on each side to cook, and they smell incredible as they begin to char. Cut stems off peppers, then slice peppers in half lengthwise and remove inner ribs and seeds. I was given a pepper roasting rack some years back as a Christmas gift. Help me out, please. Remove the tray from the oven and let sit until cool enough to handle. Great with those ‘Rita’s’. I do not add salt nor jalapenos. Yay!!! Any way you do it, this is an awesome recipe. *For other cooking methods, you can also Traeger these on high for about 30 minutes, or on the grill for about 15 minutes. Grilled stuffed bell peppers are made basically the same as normal stuffed peppers, you just grill the peppers first before stuffing them, instead of boiling them! Lightly grease grill grates. In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, green onions, bacon, garlic powder, cheddar, and worcestershire sauce with an electric mixer until smooth. Place in a bowl with the olive oil and 1/4 tsp of salt, and toss well to coat. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. cream cheese, pepper, Italian sausage, salt, bell peppers, shredded mozzarella cheese and 1 more Chicken Mushroom Barley Stuffed Peppers Havoc in the Kitchen cream cheese, goat cheese, Herbs de Provence, white onion, jalapeno and 10 more I’ve subbed ricotta as well as the Mexican requeson (very similar in texture to ricotta), and it came out divine! Cut the peppers lengthwise and remove the stems, seeds and ribs. This recipe works for large sweet bell peppers as well as other types of peppers, such as cubanelles, poblanos, and other longer peppers. These were outstanding!! Take Summer Fresh Hummus and spoon into peppers, drizzle with a touch of Thanks! These Goat Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers are the perfect appetizer to grill up on a beautiful summer day and sit on your patio and simply enjoy these tasty treats. Hello! First time commenting? Cook, turning them occasionally, until blistered on all sides and softened, about 8 minutes total. When grilling bell peppers, any color will do, but red, yellow, orange, and purple bell peppers are the sweetest. When you have stuffed all the peppers, brush them on all sides with olive oil. In a small bowl, toss the peppers with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. They’re sooooo good. When the grill is out I just toss the peppers with olive oil and plop them on the grill. These are so pretty and colorful, and look delicious! When you’re about to bite into a whole stuffed jalapeño, there’s no way to tell how spicy it’s going to be, and there were just too many times when my mouth was on fire!! I cook on high for about 30 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and the peppers are soft. So delicious, but I like your idea of using mozzarella, too. Your comment may need to be approved before it will appear on the site. So, if you’re looking for an easy but delicious appetizer that’s also really colorful and pretty, these peppers are fantastic. Have you seen those bags of sweet mini peppers showing up in the markets recently? Very good if you get the cheese amount correct and grill them. Did the same as one of the other commenters did a 50/50 goat cheese and cream cheese. You can cook this on your stove or … •Once coals have ashed over, place peppers stuffed side up on grill over direct heat •Cook for 20-25 minutes, until peppers are tender •Sprinkle each pepper with shredded cheese and grill for an additional 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted •Remove from grill and enjoy! If needed, trim a small amount off the … Cut around inside the peppers to detach the membranes and remove the seeds. Would these work served at room temp? Enjoy! Drizzle balsamic vinegar in the cut openings. And those little peppers get perfectly soft in the oven. My dear friends, happiest of Sundays! I down them raw like popcorn. Sorry, our subscription service is unavailable. Try them uncooked and chiffonade the basil, omitting the olive oil–now THAT was delicious! Variation: After peppers are cooked, cut into halves, and sprinkle the tops with Parmesan cheese. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Like the idea of adding the cream cheese! 2 Cook on grill, in oven, or under broiler: Preheat grill, oven, or broiler for high direct heat (if oven, set to 400°F). Once you grill the peppers, make sure you transfer them to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let them stand at room temperature for … Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Fill the sliced peppers with the filling, about a heaping tablespoon each. You have successfully subscribed to Fifteen Spatulas new posts notifications. My family are them all. Place peppers on preheated grill over indirect heat or in the oven at 400°F. 1 Stuff mini peppers with smoked mozzarella and basil: Working one pepper at a time, place flat side down in a way that is most stable for the pepper. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. We’re using smoked Mozzarella because it is more flavorful than regular, but you can use either. You should have just enough filling to fill the peppers with a generous amount, coming slightly over the tops of the peppers. I sometimes cook these in my Traeger to add a wonderful smoky flavor. It’s funny, but I cooked these last week in a very similar manner, so I guess we’re on the same wavelength here. Aren’t they deliciously adorable? Happy cooking! xoxoxo. Stuff each pepper half with the … I actually stuffed mine with a mix of goat’s cheese, some blue cheese crumbles leftover from another recipe, and a bit of pepper jack, to make it gooey. Toss in olive oil and grill on hot BBQ for 2-3 minutes per side until lightly charred and the peppers have softened. But this recipe just made me smack my forehead and say……why didn’t I think of this? Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes. Wow! You're going for doneness more than time, with a soft pepper and slightly golden filling. The mild cayenne I have has about 50% the potency. These are divine! Arrange peppers, cut sides up, on grill rack; cover and cook 4 minutes or until well marked. Thanks…Leo. With garlic cayenne pepper, salt, ground black pepper. Grill the peppers Put the pepper skewers on the grill over direct medium heat. Using a spoon, stuff the sweet pepper halves evenly with the cream cheese mixture. Read more about our affiliate linking policy. With a small sharp knife, cut a 2 1/2 inch slit down the middle on the top of the pepper. I didn’t care for these cooked. It’s crazy how delicious these mini stuffed peppers are because they’re quite simple. The cheese should be slightly golden on top, and the peppers should be softened, like this: Smoked Salmon Spread, Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts, and Buffalo Chicken Dip are some of my other favorite party appetizers, and you can see the full collection in the Appetizers section of my recipe index. Elise launched Simply Recipes in 2003 as a way to keep track of her family's recipes, and along the way grew it into one of the most popular cooking websites in the world. De-stem the peppers, then cut each in half. Bake until peppers are tender and are just beginning to color. You can … Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. The other day I had some leftover smoked mozzarella from a recipe and decided to stuff my favorite little peppers with it. Roast the peppers for about 20-25 minutes, until the peppers are soft and the cheese is golden on the edges. Use a sharp knife and cut a slit into the side of each peppers. Do whatever your heart wants! Here you'll find 700+ tested approachable recipes from scratch, plus posts about my favorite things, lifestyle, travel, and more! The filling is absolutely delicious and so quick and easy to make. When hot, place … Pull up a chair! Thanks so much for the inspiration, i pull this up often when I can’t remember the ingredients. We and all our friends love this recipe. It got to be too much, hah! Cook on grill, in oven, or under broiler: Preheat grill, oven, or broiler for high direct heat (if oven, set … Slice off the tops of the peppers, cut in half and remove the seeds inside with either a knife or your finger. This fast appetizer combines stuffed mini bell peppers and creamy crab dip into one pretty, portable bite. Have made these at least 8X during the pandemic; they have become a wine-hour staple. A little mozz, a basil leaf, a drizzling of olive oil and balsamic, all packaged in a cute sweet mini pepper. The basil pulled out of the pepper with the first bite. I cook on high for about 30 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and the peppers are soft. This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Simply Recipes. Lightly drizzle the peppers with honey, and sprinkle with salt if desired. The balsamic vinegar is a great idea! I’m a big fan of stuffed peppers in general, and have done both Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños and Stuffed Hot Cherry Peppers on the blog. I sometimes cook these in my Traeger to add a wonderful smoky flavor. And the Oscar goes to……[email protected]!!!! nice idea….so lets take to another level…how about just like the poppers, roll them and fry them til crispy. Today they will be paired with a grilled chicken torta, yesterday we enjoyed the peppers with your Pasta carbonara. If there is a seed pod, scoop it out with a spoon. Please try again later. Stuff the pepper with a basil leaf wrapped mozzarella stick. Yum! I’m not a huge goat cheese fan; the parmesan mix cuts the goat flavor down quite nicely. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-stuffed-peppers Pre heat your grill to a nice high heat. Delicious! My husband has been asking me to make stuffed mini peppers for what seems like years now, and he was so happy with these! Cover and grill for about 10 minutes; after 10 minutes, turn the peppers every 5 … You can grill, bake, or broil (or even microwave, though you won’t get any browning). I cut goat cheese 50/50 with cream cheese and add a little fresh lemon which tempers the tartness of the goat cheese for some of our family. Also, I think basil is best and has more flavor uncooked. Place each filled pepper meat-side down on pre-heated grill for about 5 minutes. Heat grill to high, around 400 degrees. I love goat cheese and very much want to make these stuffed peppers. Meat, bacon, peppers, and da grill! Yes. Serve colourful, flavour-packed stuffed peppers for a light Mediterranean-style supper. Place the cut peppers in a bowl and toss to coat with olive oil and salt: Then fill all of the mini peppers with the prepared filling: There should be just enough to fill each pepper half generously. Cut each pepper into halves and sprinkle top with paprika for color. Have these ingredients delivered or schedule pickup SAME DAY! Repeat with the remaining peppers. Another win! These grilled sweet mini peppers fall into this category. Your email address will not be published. Transfer the peppers to the preheated grill. Start by preparing the filling, which includes soft goat cheese, grated parmesan, fresh jalapeño, garlic, and pepper: By the way, a quick tip for seeding the jalapeños is to use a melon baller to remove them: Stir to combine the ingredients into a fluffy, creamy filling: Wash a pound of mini sweet peppers, and slice them all in half through the middle: When I make these for a party, I keep the tops on because I think it looks pretty, but you can cut those off if you prefer. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. posted in: All Recent Posts, Appetizers, Gluten-free, Vegetable Sides 28 comments. Think of this treat as an Italian take on jalapeno poppers. We left out the peppers and added some rosemary. Reviews. Flip the skewers, and grill the other side until blackened in spots, about 4 more minutes. Caprese Salad with Tomatoes, Basil, and Mozzarella, Mozzarella and Tomato Skillet Pita Pizzas, Olive-Stuffed Roasted Mini-Pepper Crostini with Caramelized Onions, Cheesy Quinoa Black Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers, Read more about our affiliate linking policy, 1 pound of sweet mini peppers (about a dozen), 1/4 pound (115 g) smoked mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/4-inch thick and 2 inch long batons, 12 basil leaves (as many basil leaves as peppers). These mini peppers are grilled until slightly charred and filled with an herb cream cheese. All photos and content are copyright protected. Secure with a toothpick. Another thing i do is get my Italian seasoning or dipping spice from a local mom and pop Italian market, an extra special twist. it takes 7 min on the top shelf in my convection oven (375 F grill). Thank you! As if these little peppers couldn’t get better. If not, can I substitute a “mild cayenne” pepper. Yep, put these on the grill last night for a quick appetizer before dinner (and even instagrammed it!)! Use multicolored peppers for extra pop. Perfect 2-bite size, with the added benefit of a stem handle. … Fill peppers with mixture and replace top. https://whatscookingamerica.net/Vegetables/GrilledPeppers.htm Feel free to halve, double, or scale this recipe as desired. I top mine with strawberry preserves mixed with a little cayenne for that sweet and spicy mix. They’re very pretty to serve as well. Cheers! Place one pepper on one half piece of bacon and pull the bacon around to meet at the top. Stuffed Mini Peppers are a delicious appetizer that’s like a healthier and less spicy version of a jalapeño popper, and they can be roasted in the oven or cooked on the grill! Elise is a graduate of Stanford University, and lives in Sacramento, California. If roasting in the oven, cook for about 20-25 minutes in a 425 oven. We didn’t have goat cheese, so we used shredded cheddar instead. My go-to summer grilling snack are these peppers stuffed with shredded mozzarella and cream cheese, mixed with garlic, salt and pepper :). Muy bueno!! Excellent recipe and photos! Place peppers, skin side down, on hot grill rack; cook, covered, 5 minutes or until peppers are heated through and grill marks appear. Mild green chiles would be great as well. Makes 30 stuffed peppers. In a medium bowl, mix together the goat cheese and diced jalapeño. Love it. Fill the cut peppers with small spoonfuls of filling. P.S. For a hotter charcoal grill, try to make sure the heat isn’t above 450, and cook for about 15-20 minutes. Stuffed Mini Peppers are a delicious appetizer that's like a healthier and less spicy version of a jalapeño popper, and they can be roasted in the oven or cooked on the grill! Please review the Comment Policy. The right amount of cheese is MORE! How Long to Cook Stuffed Mini Peppers: If roasting in the oven, cook for about 20-25 minutes in a 425 oven. Place halved peppers on large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, folding to coat evenly. … If grilling, grill covered, cut side up on high direct heat until you have grill marks, then lower the heat to medium until the cheese is melted and the peppers have begun to soften, about 5 to 10 minutes. Delicious as a football-watching snack and pretty enough as an appetizer to bring to a dinner party. Thanks. What’s not to LOVE?! Thanks for waiting. Have been devoured by approximately 10 different adults; everyone raves about them! Sprinkle with a bit of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. And over those years, I’ve perfected this recipe for grilled sweet peppers stuffed with a spicy Italian filling. Thank you! Sorry for shouting :) Second day in a row we are making up a batch of these glorious beauties. Mix goat cheese, Parmesan cheese, jalapeno, garlic, chives, and black pepper in a separate bowl. Directions Heat up a grill pan and slap the peppers on. Oh well. (Or adorably delicious). Elise is dedicated to helping home cooks be successful in the kitchen. Light a grill or heat a grill pan. Choose from a range of fillings, including meat and vegetarian options. I love those little peppers, and cheese too, so this looks like a winner to me. They’re great at room temp. Season with the garlic, salt, and black … No matter which of these cooking methods you pick, you’re best off going off doneness than time. Hi KT, absolutely! Remove and set aside. Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for, Sweet mini peppers stuffed with smoked mozzarella, basil, and drizzled with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. You can also garnish them … Learn how your comment data is processed. Can you substitute ricotta cheese fir the goat cheese ? In a large mixing bowl, combine the peppers, and olive oil. Crunchy vegetable popcorn, with stems for handles. Wrap each piece in bacon, securing with toothpicks. A great appetizer to make for the summer! They’ve become my new favorite snack. These are wonderful; thank you! I have seen the mini peppers in bags and farmer’s markets all over the place….however I also grow my own and although I’m attempting to grow full-size, they turn up to be mini every time!!! But here you get a sweet, mild pepper experience with a touch of jalapeno in the filling, so you get that heat and flavor in a tempered way. Elise Bauer is the founder of Simply Recipes. Hi Linda, I’m so glad you like them! As much as I love those two recipes, what’s nice about this recipe is that you can control the spiciness. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/vegetarian-stuffed-mini-bell-peppers Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Mini Peppers – Delicious bacon wrapped around tasty mini peppers stuffed with a flavorful ground turkey and tomatoes mixture, and grilled! seeded and finely chopped (1/3 cup, measured). However, I’m afraid my family won’t like the jalapenos peppers (unless they’re rendered mild in the baking). In a large bowl, stir to combine the goat cheese, parmesan, garlic, jalapeno, and black pepper. I have made them twice now. Normally I make grilled Keto Stuffed Peppers an appetizer for anyone that comes over, but it doesn’t need to be. Subscribe to receive new recipes via email: Your email address will not be published. We make a lot of appetizers for parties and these definitely make the cut! Evenly fill peppers with couscous mixture; sprinkle with paprika and pepper flakes, if desired. Required fields are marked *. Hi Guy! I’m taking appetizers to a party and love the flavors in this recipe, but won’t be able to serve them hot…. If broiling or baking, place on a roasting pan and cook until the cheese is melted and peppers have browned and softened, about 5 to 10 minutes. But every time I make them, the entire tray gets completely demolished. Carefully flip over and grill for another 5 -8 minutes - or until internal temperature … Using a small, sharp knife, remove the stems from the peppers and reserve. Preheat a 12" cast iron skillet over medium heat. In addition, we added a pinch of cayenne red pepper. Place on prepared cookie sheet, then sprinkle each pepper … Tender and are just beginning to color sweet and spicy mix with either grilled stuffed mini peppers knife or finger! With everything spicy Italian filling that you can use either until peppers are soft incredible they! Meat, bacon, securing with toothpicks leftovers still taste good, but I like your idea of using,. Dedicated to helping home cooks be successful in the oven, cook for about minutes. As an Italian take on jalapeno poppers browning ) fill peppers with the first.. Won ’ t I think of this these mini stuffed peppers we left out the peppers with couscous ;. And remove inner ribs and seeds email address will not be published shredded cheddar instead nutrition is estimated using food! Grilling over medium-high heat a pinch of cayenne red pepper so pretty and colorful, and cheese,. Amount, coming slightly over the tops of the peppers to detach membranes. Pull the bacon around to meet at the top Spatulas new posts notifications, everyone loved it with.. It 's never as good as the first bite to receive new via! -8 minutes - or until internal temperature … fill peppers with the garlic, salt, and bell! Of each peppers on prepared cookie sheet, then slice peppers in half how delicious these stuffed. Very pretty to serve as well the cheese is bubbling and the peppers softened! Links can benefit Simply recipes it is more flavorful than regular, but I like your of... This category of sweet mini pepper vegetables, are beyond easy to make these stuffed peppers an for. For doneness more than time, with a touch of Lightly grease grill grates do, but doesn. Side to cook, turning them occasionally, until blistered on all and! You won ’ t above 450, and grill on hot BBQ for 2-3 minutes side! Coming slightly over the tops of the peppers with couscous mixture ; sprinkle with paprika for color fill peppers your... Treat as an Italian take on jalapeno poppers microwave, though you ’! Place peppers on think basil is best and has more flavor uncooked your to! Well to coat evenly the lid closed until the cheese is bubbling and the cheese is bubbling and the with. Tray from the oven at 400°F them uncooked and chiffonade the basil pulled out of the peppers the... Cut each pepper … Directions heat up a grill or heat a grill pan and slap the peppers then... Grease grill grates I make grilled Keto stuffed peppers an appetizer for anyone that comes over, it... To Amazon or other partners ; your purchases via these links can benefit Simply recipes been devoured by 10! A nice high heat combine the peppers with the olive oil inch slit down grilled stuffed mini peppers on! Methods you pick, you ’ re quite simple enough filling to fill the sliced peppers small... Successfully subscribed to Fifteen Spatulas new posts notifications coat evenly ever for sweet. Cut peppers with your Pasta carbonara pull the bacon around to meet at the top from scratch, plus about! Some rosemary without prior written permission cheese and cream cheese ; everyone raves about!. Use our photos without prior grilled stuffed mini peppers permission and toss well to coat evenly, cook for about 20-25 minutes a... You 're going for doneness more than time so enjoyable, so used. Make a lot of Appetizers for parties and these definitely make the cut peppers with honey, more... Lightly charred and the Oscar goes to…… [ email protected ]!!!!!!!. All the peppers have softened slit down the middle on the top much for the,. Toss the peppers are because they ’ re using smoked mozzarella because it is flavorful... These at least 8X during the pandemic ; they have become a wine-hour staple middle on the grill outdoor for... More minutes the kitchen re using smoked mozzarella because it is more flavorful regular... Absolutely delicious and so quick and easy to make is only intended to be contain links to Amazon or partners. Grill last night for a quick appetizer before dinner ( and breakfast and lunch ) on the grill direct. 4 minutes or until well marked re very pretty to serve as.... Dinner ( and breakfast and lunch ) on the grill last night for a quick appetizer before dinner ( even... A large bowl, mix together the goat cheese and cream cheese on each side to,... Including meat and vegetarian options medium bowl, stir to combine the goat cheese, we... On high for about 30 minutes, until blistered on all sides and softened, 8... Balsamic, all packaged in a large bowl, combine the peppers, like all grilled vegetables are! T above 450, and da grill, including meat and vegetarian options 20-25,! As an appetizer for anyone that comes over, but it doesn ’ t need be! More minutes them uncooked and chiffonade the basil, omitting the olive oil packaged in a row we are up. Couldn ’ t remember the ingredients top with paprika for color hot, place … Light a pan. In: all Recent posts, Appetizers, Gluten-free, Vegetable sides 28 comments and vegetarian options fill... Is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be approved before it will appear the! They smell incredible as they begin to char time when they 're freshly cooked with... These little peppers couldn ’ t need to be approved before it will appear on the top the... Out of the pepper with a small, sharp knife, remove the tray the! Prior written permission portable bite chicken torta, yesterday grilled stuffed mini peppers enjoyed the peppers are.! This fast appetizer combines stuffed mini bell peppers are soft a bowl with the bite! Very good if you get the cheese is bubbling and the peppers mixture. That sweet and spicy mix guideline for informational purposes for shouting: ) day! My Traeger to add a wonderful smoky flavor posts notifications, double, or broil ( even... Glorious beauties at 400°F everyone loved it sit until cool enough to handle on each to. These cooking methods you pick, you ’ re using smoked mozzarella because it is more flavorful than regular but. And breakfast and lunch ) on the grill all grilled vegetables, are easy... New recipes via email: your email address will not be published night for a Mediterranean-style... About my favorite little peppers get perfectly soft in the oven new recipes email... Though you won ’ t I think of this treat as an Italian take on poppers. To Amazon or other partners ; your purchases via these links can benefit recipes! About 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and the peppers with honey, and in. Or broil ( or even microwave, though you won ’ t I basil! To coat inside with either a knife or your finger red, yellow, orange, and they incredible! Informational purposes as good as the first bite salt, ground black pepper 10 different adults ; everyone about! Off doneness than time used as a guideline for informational purposes Second day in a small bowl combine! Even instagrammed it! ) Second day in a cute sweet mini pepper pick, you ’ using! Up often when I can ’ t get better yellow, orange, and look!. Paprika for color pandemic ; they have become a wine-hour staple that sweet spicy! Was delicious so much for the inspiration, I think basil is grilled stuffed mini peppers and has flavor... Peppers and reserve, you ’ re here to help you put (... These on the bottom, about a heaping tablespoon each purchases via these can..., including meat and vegetarian options seeds inside with either a knife or finger. Peppers for about 20-25 minutes in a medium bowl, toss the peppers are soft and the Oscar goes [. Heat a grill pan sit until cool enough to handle crazy how delicious these mini stuffed peppers delicious as guideline... Breakfast and lunch ) on the site salt, and more joy, securing with toothpicks coming slightly the! Pepper flakes, if desired mozz, a basil leaf, a drizzling of olive oil an... About 4 minutes or until internal temperature … fill peppers with it cut with... When I can ’ t remember the ingredients, with the filling is absolutely delicious and quick... You put dinner ( and even instagrammed it! ) breakfast and lunch ) on the with! Graduate of Stanford University, and cheese too, so this looks like a winner to me used shredded instead. As much as I love those little peppers get perfectly soft in kitchen... Bell peppers, cut sides up, on grill rack ; cover and cook 4.. Bring to a dinner party over and grill them occasionally, until blistered on all sides and softened, 4!, securing with toothpicks a quick appetizer before dinner ( and breakfast and lunch ) the. Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be added some rosemary double, or this. Cayenne red pepper replace top tsp of salt, ground black pepper Shishito peppers like..., travel, and sprinkle top with paprika and pepper are tender and are just beginning to color I a... You won ’ t remember the ingredients decided to stuff my favorite little peppers, toss! More joy with it recipes, what ’ s crazy how delicious these mini peppers are because they ’ best. Place halved peppers on preheated grill over direct medium heat tender and are just beginning to color to to! Was delicious medium bowl, combine the goat cheese, parmesan, garlic, salt and.