I served them with my cilantro sour-cream sauce . We have partnered this month to take the #MeatlessMondayNight challenge with our football food and appetizer recipes. This is the chili garlic paste that I use. this Cilantro Garlic Sauce is a healthy and delicious condiment for tacos, quesadillas, salads, etc. Learn how your comment data is processed. var ts=document.getElementById("ti-silkroistudy-tracker"); var axel = Math.random() + ""; var num = axel * 1000000000000000000; var ti=document.createElement("img"); ti.style.display="none"; ti.src="https://secure-us.imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin/m?ci=ade2013-ca" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "at=view" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "rt=banner" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "st=image" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "ca=TapInfluence-Silk.International" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "cr=site_served" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "pc=silk_ss_001" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "ce=tapInfluence" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "rnd=" + num; ts.parentNode.replaceChild(ti,ts); console.log("nielsen+tap ROI pixel inserted as src=" + ti.src); Garlic: Mince the garlic and add them to the chicken quesadillas. Serve with the salsa, jalapenos, tomatoes, avocados, and cilantro. Just dip it in and I’m certain you will love it. Melt butter, herbs, and spices until butter is pecan colored the take off burner. Here we make unfussy food with easy-to-find ingredients that's simple enough for beginners and still fun for experienced cooks. Add your desired amount of shredded chicken and cheese to the tortilla. Directions for: Mexican Quesadillas With Salsa Sauce Recipe - Vegetarian Quesadillas Ingredients. I put the cheese in between the chili sauce … Add avocado, hemp, celery, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, water, garlic, salt, pepper, and cilantro to a blender and blend until smooth. Add the onion and bell pepper, Sauté for 2 minutes, add the garlic, sauté for an additional minute. Store The Quesadilla Sauce. It really adds flavor to your quesadillas whether you make a simple chicken quesadilla or beef quesadillas. Or cheese. [CDATA[ To make the Creamy Garlic sauce, heat the oil at medium high in a small saucepan. Take me there! So are you ready to learn how to make quesadilla sauce at home? I love the flavor it adds and I think you will too. The sauce will thicken as it stands. Taco seasoning: The easy quesadillas … Spread the mixture onto one side of a tortilla. Learn more about. Mangia! //