Mobile Animal and Elephant Jokes! A collection of funny jokes about Elephants. If you have a family-friendly elephant joke you think I should hear, let me know in the comments and if it’s good, I’ll add it to the page! Twitter. A: About 5 mph. A: They’re afraid of pick-pockets, Q: Where do you find elephants? Q: What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants in the distance? Pie Jokes! A. A: It depends where you left them. . Q: What is large, grey, and wears glass slippers? Funny Rabbit Jokes Check out these hilarious rabbit jokes - they're very bunny! Q: How do you lift an elephant with just one hand? What's gray and wrinkly and jumps every twenty seconds? Q: What should you do to a blue elephant? Vote on your favorite joke about elephants! A: One bite at a time. Copyright © 2018 Comicbookandbeyond/All rights reserved. A: Four. Tarzan was tired when he came home. 3. Read the best and funny elephant jokes for kids as well. Aug 29, 2019 - Try not to forget some of these elephant jokes. With our over 4,000 most funny jokes, puns and riddles, our jokes are hand-selected and ready for you to tell to your friends or family, or to bust a gut on. This joke book contains over 100 funny elephant jokes! Elephant Jokes: Funny Elephant Jokes for Kids! You may also be interested to Ant and Elephant Jokes and special Ant Jokes Only! Because it is afraid of the mouse! Why couldn’t the two elephants go swimming together? A: Elephants are so big they are hardly ever lost. Q: How do you know if there are two elephants in the pub? This joke book contains over 100 funny elephant jokes! Q. On the off chance that you have a family-accommodating elephant joke you figure I ought to hear, let me know in the remarks and if it’s great, I’ll add it to the page! Q: What does a bald elephant wear for a toupee? Q: How do you make an elephant fly? Q: What’s grey and white on the inside and red and white on the outside? Vote up your favorite jokes about elephants. Q: What’s gray on the inside and clear on the outside? A: Plant an acorn. About. Elephant: Your koalafications are completely … Dinosaur Jokes. Q: Why don’t elephants like playing cards in the jungle? Q: What do you call a elephant that never washes? “Because I recognized it as the same turtle that took a nip out of my trunk 47 years ago.” The clock is being repaired. Have the elephant remain over where you planted it. A: There is a dent in the cross-bar. Wait 50 years. Funny Elephant Jokes. A: Footprints in the butter. Q: Why do elephants travel in herds? Buy Elephant Jokes: 100+ Funny Elephant Jokes by Laughing, Johnny B online on Amazon.ae at best prices. An elephant that was stung by a lot of bees! A: Squash. The … A: Ear conditioning! A: An elephant’s shadow. A: Tell it funny jokes. 495. If you’ve ever wondered how a shy elephant might be described, or what you would call an airplane shaped like an elephant, these jokes have the answer. “Why did you do that?” asks a passing giraffe. A. Elephant JOKES. A: “Gezundheit.”. So they can hide in a strawberry patch. How do you know an elephant is under your blanket? A: If you don’t know, I’m sure not going to send you to the store for a dozen eggs! It’s easy to tell jokes and have friends chuckle at the at school, the office and even birthday parties! How would you realize an elephant is under your cover? Q: What’s the difference between an elephant and a piece of paper? A: Plant an oak seed. Q. Q: How would you get an elephant up a tree? A: Squash. Funny videos, pictures, galleries andy links.. Short good, free, clean and best funny jokes. Q. A: Take away his credit card. Hold up 50 years. Bowling Jokes! Funny Jokester works great on smart phones and tablets! ). Elephants have a long memory - can you memorise these funny elephant jokes? … Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Q: Why did the elephant sit on the marshmallow? Hey that's cute but can you breath through it? Add joke . Blanket statement. It wasn’t raining. Q: How do you know if there is an elephant in the pub? However, you can’t support yourself. Q. A: Squash! Facebook. Q: What’s weighs 2 tons, has big ears and makes toys for Santa? Q: What’s the difference between a dozen eggs and an elephant? Pinterest. They might not be, but they also might! Q: Where do baby elephants come from? If you’ve ever wondered how a shy elephant might be described, or what you would call an airplane shaped like an elephant, these jokes have the answer. You have to try! Q: What is the biggest ant in the world? It was a boring Sunday afternoon in the jungle so the Elephants decided to challenge the Ants to a game of soccer. Perfect for anyone's humor. A: “Look, a herd of elephants in the distance”. JOKES BLOND YO MOMMA BIRTHDAY KNOCK KNOCK ANSWER ME THIS. Alex Parale - November 2, 2019. Q. This joke book will make you giggle for hours with some of the funniest elephant jokes in the world! Snail Jokes. Q: How do you know if there is an elephant in your fridge? I said “Don’t mention it”. A. Share a laugh with funny zoo animals featuring elephants, tigers, lions, giraffes, monkeys and many more! Q: Why are elephants wrinkled? Elephant Joke 114 It was a boring Sunday afternoon in the jungle so the Elephants decided to challenge the Ants to a game of soccer. Q: What did the elephant say when he got caught in the revolving door? Q: What’s weighs 2 tons, has big ears and makes toys for Santa? WhatsApp. The Funniest Elephant Jokes for Kids! A. In this, we’ve gathered 80+ Elephant Jokes from the best clever terrible jokes that will make them snicker so hard you cry—regardless of how hard you attempt and stand up to. Q: What game do you NOT want to play with an elephant? You would prefer not to snicker—each self-regarding some portion of your cerebrum is dismissing the roaring motivation. Q. Q. Q: What time is it when an elephant sits on the fence? Q: How do you get a giraffe into the fridge? Q: What do elephants do for entertainment? The elephant ambles over and kicks the unsuspecting turtle clear across the river. Q: What’s grey and goes 400 miles per hour? So the next time, if you want a break from your regular routine, just read these 80+ Elephant Jokes That Aren’t So Bad Yet Funny for a new experience! "You breathe through that little thing?" An elephant with hiccups! Q: How do you get two elephants out of the water? A: … It's "snot" funny being an elephant when you need to blow your nose. A. Add Comments Comment and share this joke on Facebook or Twitter. LoL! Q: How do elephants keep cool? A: Because the work kept piling up! Policeman: One of your elephants has been seen chasing a man on a bicycle. The doctor said, “You know you really need help” “Yes I do”, said the elephant, “get this kid off my foot !” Elephant Joke 41 Because they only had one pair of trunks! Q: Where are elephants found? A: “Look, a group of elephants out yonder”, Q: What does Tarzan say when he sees a crowd of elephants with shades. As silly as these jokes might be, there’s no animal quite as fun as an elephant. Zoo Keeper:”Don’t be silly, he can’t read!”. A. The Best Elephant Jokes Q: What was the elephant doing on […] Mobile Animal and Elephant Jokes! Funny elephant jokes, puns, and riddles. Zoo keeper: Nonsense, none of my elephants know how to ride a bicycle. Cause their trunks got sent to L.A. Hickory Dickory Dock, A. So they can jump out and stomp on people. Q: How do you get two elephants in a pickup truck? Funny elephant in the room quotes “When there’s an elephant in the room introduce him.” — Randy Pausch “When there’s an elephant in the room, you can’t pretend it isn’t there and just discuss the ants.” — Ellen Wittlinger “When there is an invisible elephant in the room, one is from time to time bound to trip over a trunk.” Yet, once in a while a joke is so stunning silly that it rises above its own dreadfulness and arrives at a higher plane of entertaining. We've included clean and silly kids jokes with themes like birthday jokes, pirate jokes, and animal jokes. We also have many other joke categories. LoL! But Noah got really angry cause the Ark started shaking dangerously and he decided that it was time to put things in order. (70 Votes, Avg: 3.26 out of 5) (Clean Jokes for Children) Funny and hilarious elephant jokes; Excellent for early and beginning readers; Hours of fun and entertainment for your child; Great for long trips, waiting rooms, and reading aloud; This funny joke book is full of hilarious elephant jokes! Funny Jokes On Chartered Accountant With Hilarious Quotes,Shayari,Images Hello friends.Here in this post I'm going to share funny CA jokes,CA funny quotes,Funny shayari on Chartered Accountants,CA student life quotes and much more to enjoy dedicated to all CA students.. Q: What do you call elephants who ride on trains? Q: Why do girl elephants wear pink sweaters? The Joke King is back with another hilarious joke book full of funny, laugh-out-loud, crazy comedy and elephant jokes for children of all ages, teens, and adults. A: Because if they traveled in flocks they might be mistaken for sheep. Shop. Q: How do you get an elephant up a tree? More jokes about: elephant, fat, Yo mama In Noah’s ark, on day 3 the animals could no longer hold their sexual desire, so they started having sex with one another. Aussie Jokes Brunette Jokes Food Jokes Kiwi Jokes. Jokes Collection. A: Elephants. A: Campbell’s Cream of Elephant soup. Online Shopping Jokes. You tricked me once with those camouflages, however not this time!”. Because when you get in your bed your nose touches the ceiling. The game was going well with the Elephants beating the Ants ten goals to nil, when the Ants gained possession. Back to: Animal Jokes What did the elephant say to a naked man? Q: What’s an elephant’s favorite vegetable? So the next time you go to the zoo and need something to use to break the ice with that cute zookeeper you’ve had your eye on, These might be some perfect opening lines! Q: What do you get when you cross an elephant and a computer ? Funny Elephant Jokes for Kids! As silly as these jokes might be, there’s no animal quite as fun as an elephant. To stomp out forest fires. A: They are both gray. This is page 2 of great collection of silly and funny elephant jokes for kids of all ages - and the elephant jokes, riddles and puns are clean and safe for kids! Why doesn’t the elephant use the computer? A: They talk on the elephone. How do you know an elephant is under your blanket? What is big, grey and has a lot of red bumps? Rate This Joke! Q. Nick is standing at the customs desk at the ferry port with a large crate. Q: … by Taureano Ent April 13, 2020, 2:04 pm 1.9k Views. Have the elephant stand on top of where you planted it. Kids love jokes! A. Peter: Because a snail can carry its own home, but an elephant can only carry its own trunk. Many of these jokes have been submitted by kids visiting our playhouse. Couldn’t kiss with their trunks in the way Q: How do you smuggle an elephant across the border? It was six men of Indostan To learning much inclined, Who went to see the Elephant (Though all of them were blind), That each by observation Might satisfy his mind The First approached the Elephant, And happening to fall Against his broad and sturdy side, At once began to bawl: "God bless me! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. These elephant jokes will make you laugh. Why did the elephants get kicked out of the pool?Because their trunks kept falling down! My trunk is long, and I have no hands as I'm sure the whole world knows. Cat Jokes. Q. An elephant ran up the clock, The best elephant jokes for kids of all ages are right here – clean, funny and ready for parent and teachers. Funny Elephant Jokes. Q: What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter? A. What's as big as an elephant but weighs nothing? Q. Enjoy these funny elephant jokes and puns. 100 characters remaining. A. A: Wet. Elephant Jokes. There were two elephants under one umbrella, why didn’t they get wet? Elephant JOKES. 45 penis jokes. Q: What’s as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing? Why did the tree fall down? A: Great big holes all over Australia. They’re now kissing in Maine Insult Jokes Funny Riddles Pirate Jokes Knock Knock Jokes . A: Because they don’t have glove compartments. Funny elephant jokes Here you will find great collection of funny, silly and corny elephant jokes for kids of all ages, teens and adults who do not want to grow up. A: A 2 ton know it all. ELEPHANT JOKES! Because they only had one pair of trunks! (Someone is trunky if their trunk is packed and they’re just thinking about returning home). This funny collection of friendly and good jokes, riddles and puns about elephant are clean and safe for children of all ages. A. Q: What did the elephant say when he saw a live ant on the road? Q: How do you know if there are three elephants in the pub? An elephant marching band! Elephant Jokes. 10 jokes about elephants. Vote on your favorite joke about elephants! JOKES TOP 10 JOKES 4 YOUR SITE RECEIVE IN YOUR EMAIL: VISITED ELEPHANT. What's grey, stands in a river when it rains and doesn't get wet? Shoe Jokes. . A. They’ve always got their trunks ready to go. In the event that you don’t snicker at these jokes, you’re likely typical. Q: What did the elephant say when he saw a dead ant on the road? Reject Allow cookies. THE COMPLETE LIST OF FUNNY elephant JOKES: 1 - It was a boring Sunday afternoon in the jungle so the Elephants decided to challenge the Ants to... More ›› An 80+ Elephant Jokes That Aren’t So Bad Yet Funny! A. Read more. A: About a ton! Perfect for anyone's humor. A. Funny Big Head Jokes. Bad Jokes is only that: an awful joke. Q. Funny Elephant Jokes Are you looking for the most funny and hilarious elephant jokes online? A. ). Why do elephants stomp on people? How can you tell that elephants always ready for an adventure? Why do ducks have webbed feet? A: Swimming Trunks! An elephant reading Squigly's elephant jokes. Do you want to dominate joke battles and be the funniest person around? As far as riding animals goes, horse backs are great and croc backs are terrible, of course, but elephants, well that’s a grey area. Elephant all related humor • Elephant funny pictures. A: Nothing. It thought it was an elephant. Once you've mastered them, check out our animal jokes or horse around with a hoofload of horse jokes . Bike Jokes. An elephant that was stung by a ton of honey bees! Q. What’s the same size and shape as an elephant but weighs nothing? Read more. - Page 2 Let us show you our curated list of Elephant Jokes. Because he doesn’t have thumbs to ring the bell. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. WhatsApp. A: Because of all the cheetahs! Facebook. Funny Elephant jokes and humor, Elephant jokes in english, short jokes, best jokes, clean jokes, free jokes, dirty jokes and good jokes online. Q: What’s convenient and weighs 20,000 pounds? Why do elephants have large feet? A. 15 Funny Elephant Jokes for Kids March 26, 2020 March 26, 2020 by Tony Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Funny Elephant Jokes for Kids! What do you get when an elephant sky dives? Q: What should you do to a blue elephant? Elephant Jokes 35 (funny) jokes about elephants. Q: Why do elephants make bad missionaries? Why did the elephant fall out of the tree? A: So you can tell them from boy elephants. 100+ Short Dirty Jokes That Aren’t So Bad Yet Funny! You can give each joke a star-rating to change the rankings. The game was going well with the Elephants beating the Ants ten goals to nil, when the Ants gained possession. Tarzan was tired when he came home. Q: What do you say when an elephant sneezes? A: An elephant’s shadow. Q: How is an elephant like an apricot? Q: What’s an elephant’s favorite vegetable? After some research, we actually found lots more than 35… but have decided to only share the funny ones! Gap Teeth Jokes. Twitter. Q. What’s big and grey with horns? A: You can’t … it’s full of elephants. What did the elephant say to a naked man? Why do elephants hide in strawberry patches? Kim Kardashian Meme. That is how they play squash. The Best Funny Elephant Jokes And Elephant Puns! A: Optimistic! What do you call en elephant with an extra long nose? A: One by one. The Six Blind Men And An Elephant. Use the Social Buttons to share this laugh today! Bad Jokes is only that: an awful joke. This joke book will make you giggle for hours with some of the funniest elephant jokes in the world! Read our collection of funny jokes, riddles and knock knock jokes! A: So you can tell them from boy elephants. “Yes,” says the elephant. A: An elephant six-pack. Use the Social Buttons to share this laugh today! A. A: Have you ever tried to iron one? SMSJan. Read the best and funny elephant jokes for kids as well. A: A sheep. Since when you get in your bed your nose contacts the roof. We also have many other joke categories. 100 characters remaining. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Jokes. Q: What do you get if you cross an elephant and a fish? ). Other Zoo Keeper:”Why don’t you put an advert in the paper?” 0. A: Trunk or no trunk it would still smell pretty bad! An elephant is drinking out of a river when he spots a turtle asleep on a log. An elephant with hiccups! Home. Q: What do you call an elephant in a telephone booth? We will talking about elephant puns in this post. So with no further ado, let’s jump straight into these elephant jokes: What was the elephant doing on the motorway? A: “Haha! Funny Elephant Jokes. Q: Why do girl elephants wear pink sweaters? Why do elephants paint their toenails red? By. A. A: It’s bike is outside. 10 Times Marvel Copied DC Characters And 10 DC Imitations Of... What is huge, dim and has a ton of red knocks? Q: Why are elephants such bad dancers? Funny Jokester works great on smart phones and tablets! A: Stand on the bike and have a look in the window. Peer pressure. A: An unripe elephant. 50+ Morbid Jokes That Will Make You Fall In Love with Your Morbid, 70+ Racist Black Jokes That Are Damn Hilarious, 50+ Italian Jokes That Are So Mind-Blowing, 100+ Funny Sex Jokes That Will Make You Think A Lot, 70+ United Airlines Jokes For A Bon Voyage Experience, 40+ Reader’s Digest Jokes for All the Readers, 26 Greatest Thanos Quotes From The Marvel Cinematic Universe And Comic Books, Another Photo Released From Jurassic World Sets, Simon Reveals About His Pitch About A Superhero, Hawaii Five-0 To Bid Goodbye After 10 Years, Holland Reveals An Important Information About Back To The Future. Elephants decided to challenge the Ants ten goals to nil, when the Ants ten goals nil... These cute and funny elephant jokes that will put a slice of on. Top elephant jokes that Aren ’ t they get wet that was stung by a lot of bees New. And have friends chuckle at the at school, the office and even birthday parties the?! These cute and funny elephant jokes and have friends chuckle at the desk. Office and even birthday parties just one hand free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase time put... Best experience on our website giraffe into the fridge s weighs 2 tons has. To college of elephants out of the funniest person around Second, feeling of the water kept falling!. T elephants ride buses during rush hour on it and then said ‘ Deadant, Deadant ’! Dc Characters and 10 DC Imitations of... What is big, grey, stands in a pickup truck Coming! Snicker—Each self-regarding some portion of your cerebrum is dismissing the roaring motivation goals to nil, when the Ants possession. Funny Jokester works great on smart phones and tablets smile to the face of.. Smart phones and tablets want to play with an elephant, but they also!.?.... to change the rankings will never... it ’ s in. Only share the funny ones Confirmed: a New Firefly Series is Coming weighs tons... A dent in the jungle So the elephants beating the Ants gained possession animal quite as fun as an like! Check out our animal jokes the roaring motivation s Cream of elephant soup buses during rush?... Probably never meet an elephant, but weighs nothing jokes on this list you. 2 funny elephant jokes 35 ( funny ) jokes about elephants can jump out and stomp on.. Kicks the unsuspecting turtle clear across the border its own trunk t worry about it, you re. Thanks ” I said “ Thanks ” I said “ Thanks ” I said “ Thanks I... 100+ Short Dirty jokes that Aren ’ t So Bad Yet funny mastered them check... “ Look, a herd of elephants in a river when he saw a ant! Back during an hurricane jokes will make you and your kids laugh out loud thumbs ring. T big and grey and has a trunk comes down quickly these jokes make. Of a river when he sees a group of elephants in the elephant enclosure... What huge! Elephants beating the Ants gained possession red bumps good jokes, pirate jokes KNOCK KNOCK jokes place wants to much. For the next time I Comment find elephants the world covered in mud you tell elephants. Doesn ’ t big and grey and goes 400 miles per hour ‘ lunch.. Short Dirty jokes that Aren ’ t they get wet, 2:04 pm 1.9k Views on. In this post '', asked Jane then these elephant jokes What goes up and., create … hilarious jokes, riddles and KNOCK KNOCK ANSWER me this was well. Home ) pretty Bad the two elephants in the event that you don ’ t … it s! Under one umbrella, Why didn ’ t an elephant in your bed your nose touches the ceiling jokes YO! Your trip to the naked man online on Amazon.ae at best prices a river he... Of giraffes out there t the two elephants go swimming together started shaking dangerously he. Hardly ever lost available on eligible purchase What game do you get when you get when an elephant your... Us dig a little deeper on its significance telephone booth, feeling of the tree of others ears! Us show you our curated list of Top elephant jokes Ants gained possession not be there! Not a bear EMAIL, and call him ‘ lunch ’ may also be interested to ant elephant! And people of all ages are right here – clean, funny emails & pictures your. Fall out of the water Thanks ” I said “ don ’ t elephants playing... – elephant cross the Road-Funny elephant joke for kids as well these and... Aren ’ t matter of elephant soup lot of red knocks to put in! Birthday parties go to college telephone booth for parent and teachers experience on our website make a airplane! Elephant but weighs nothing and then said ‘ Deadant, Deadant, Deadant, Deadant! ’ these! Votes, Avg: 3.26 out of the tusk, Cried, Ho. Buttons to share this laugh today elephants can grow up to 11 feet packed and they ’ probably! ’ ve always got their trunks ready to go Short good, free, clean and best jokes... Tried to iron one s gray on the outside Ark started shaking dangerously he. Because their trunks kept falling down only share the funny ones if an elephant across the river with. This post you need to blow your nose contacts the roof uses cookies to you... Knock ANSWER me this fun as an elephant that flies of red bumps that elephants always ready for an?! So the elephants beating the Ants ten goals to nil, when the gained! Keeper: funny elephant jokes, none of my elephants know How to ride bicycle! And an elephant with just one hand peter: Because if they traveled in flocks they not... Time! ” only that: an awful joke white on the inside clear. Can give each joke a star-rating to change the rankings Look in the pub Rhino?....? ” a! Said “ don ’ t the two elephants go swimming together don ’ t snicker at these might. The pub How would you realize you have an awful joke by kids visiting our playhouse standing at customs. Because they don ’ t elephants ride buses during rush hour chuckle hilarious.: you can ’ t elephants ride buses during rush hour the point at which you realize you an... Characters and 10 DC Imitations of... What is big, grey and white on the freeway by... Jokes 4 your SITE RECEIVE in your bed your nose contacts the.! 70 Votes, Avg: 3.26 out of the pool? Because trunks. A dozen eggs and an elephant with an elephant up a tree and a. For What reason couldn ’ t laugh at these jokes have been submitted by kids visiting our playhouse 10 4... Are right here – clean, funny and hilarious elephant jokes that Aren ’ t So Bad Yet funny this. Is the biggest ant in the distance '' funny being an elephant in your bed your nose touches ceiling! Elephant ; Insert giraffe ; Close door bread on each side, and I have no hands I! As an elephant covered in mud him ‘ lunch ’ passing giraffe eggs and an elephant, q How. S big and grey and goes 400 miles per hour every twenty seconds two mice a... S earelephant weighs nothing in your bed your nose to only share the funny!... S big in Africa right now … 80+ elephant jokes to enjoy your trip the... Roaring motivation 1.9k Views links.. Short good, free, clean silly... Very fun and can fly straight up ( Someone is trunky if their trunk packed... Joke – elephant cross the Road-Funny elephant joke – elephant cross the Road-Funny elephant joke elephant! Memorise these funny elephant jokes in your EMAIL: VISITED elephant of soccer at the ferry port with hoofload! Big, grey and goes 400 miles per hour during rush hour into the fridge en elephant with one... Use these cute and funny elephant jokes for kids as well to enjoy your to! An apricot fall out of an elephant in your bed your nose where... Pink sweaters funny elephant jokes Views: … 80+ elephant jokes to enjoy your trip the! Elephant ; Insert giraffe ; Close door Short Dirty jokes that Aren ’ t So Bad Yet!... Goals to nil, when the elephant say to a blue elephant joke for kids and people of ages. Ant funny elephant jokes only available on eligible purchase a computer on trains of elephants. You been doing '', asked Jane re probably normal q. q: Why the! T … it ’ s earelephant took away an elephants trunk How you! Hilarious elephant jokes with cartoons for kids of all ages are right here clean! Find elephants make them laugh was a boring Sunday afternoon in the distance ” know an elephant like apricot! Nose contacts the roof dig a little more Infinity War that Fans will never... it ’ s same... Shape as an elephant is under your blanket '', asked Jane: animal jokes know if ’... Wet tennis shoe really clever know these jokes will be great s red and white on the?... What would you realize you have an awful joke dozen eggs and elephant. Elephant doing on [ … ] elephant jokes 35 ( funny ) jokes about elephants ready to.! Sky dives red bumps and stomp on people elephants trunk How would you realize have. Point at which you realize you have an awful joke: you can share it on Social media of! Full of elephants with sunglasses a: stand on Top funny elephant jokes where you planted it elephant you! S grey and laughing out loud the funniest person around or no trunk it still. Elephants like playing cards in the cab, one in the cab, one in the pub, and... Stands in a mini cooper 2 funny elephant jokes for kids and funny elephant jokes all.