The Q4 PLATINUM Turbine Spray System is the quietest 4-stage HVLP turbine on the market. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. DUBLIN Can Tool Aerosol Spray,Trigger Handle Transforms Any Spray Can Into A Spray Gun. Making Fuji turbine gun ideal as a paint sprayer for furniture. Read Reviews. 4-Stage Q PLATINUM™ Series Turbine (9.0 psi) Professional Grade Non-Bleed Spray Gun It’s a ton of power in a small blue box. Subscribe my Newsletter for new blog posts, tips & new photos. Using patented noise reduction in conjunction with its new PLATINUM features, noise levels have been reduced to less than 50 percent of standard HVLP turbines. The Q4 GOLD™ Model Turbine Spray System is the quietest 4-stage HVLP turbine on the market. Fuji Q4 PRO The Q-series line from Fuji Industrial Spray Equipment is comprised of two professional-grade HVLP turbine systems, the three-stage Q3 PRO and the four-stage Q4 PRO. 2044 Turbine Air Filter Pair for Fuji Super System. The Q4 PLATINUM is for Paint Contractors, industrial and commercial refinishers looking for a powerful 4-stage system that can spray a variety of different material at ease. A quick round-up of what you get, the quietest turbine motor in a rugged case, a professional-grade non-bleed spray gun, 25foot of Hi-Flex hose, a viscosity cup, a detailed user manual, a spray gun cleaning kit containing cleaning brush and wrench along with the warranty and support offered by Fuji. can tackle the toughest of detail-work, like cabinets. Specifications are similar to the Mini-Mite 4 model with the addition of more advanced heat dissipation and noise reduction technology. Sale Price: 1,129.00 Original Price: 1,359.00. sale. Fuji 2894-T75G Q4 PLATINUM. Moreover, should you have any problems, they can be dealt with by contacting their dedicated customer service line which has been positively reviewed several times over, and don’t forget it does have a 2 year warranty on both parts and labor. The Fuji HVLP Q4 pro was built to handle everything from medium to heavy-duty painting projects and can tackle the toughest of detail-work, like cabinets. Fuji Spray HVLP Sales, Service - systems, spray guns, accessories, parts, how to choose - free shipping, expert phone advice by Roger Phelps, authorized Fuji Spray distributor and service agent since 2002, decades of refinishing experience. It's a real … Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. accessories for older model fuji q3 and q4153 hvlp spray guns for maximum operating performance with multiple finishes. We hope our review of the Fuji Q4 Gold Platinum turbine series and that we have answered any questions that you might have had. Gravities do not work well with a pressure pot due to hose path. This bundle includes accessories for easy maintenance and upkeep of your Fuji Spray system. Despite some minor issues with sealing and a slightly tough hose, nothing but the price tag should make you hesitate in buying this sprayer. Fuji 5100-5 Aircap Set #5 for T-Series Spray Gun, Fuji Spray Fuji Bottom Feed New Design 2098 Cup Parts Kit, Clear, Fuji 2904-T70 Mini-Mite 4 PLATINUM - T70 HVLP Spray System, Fuji 3004-T70 Q4 PLATINUM - T70 Quiet HVLP Spray System, ... bench (Lutyens) and can report that it works just fine. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Condition is Used. This is shot without thinning through a Fuji Xpc-G gun connected to the Q4 turbine, cup is a 3M PPS 8 oz, air cap set is the 4H. It is very possible to finish a large-scale job like the exterior of a home with a Fuji paint sprayer . Fuji Spray. Fuji HVLP Spray System T Series Spray Tips. Compare. Click Here to Enter! Q4 Platinum XPC-Series HVLP System Gravity Feed. At just 15 feet away the machine only emits 63 dba which is around the same volume as the average conversation, it is so quiet that the hiss of the gun tends to be louder. PaintWIZ PW25150 Handheld Paint Sprayer PRO; 10. I use a Fuji HVLP for painting custom cabinetry using latex paint every day. We are also market leaders in HVLP tan spraying equipment and the only company with HVLP spray tan models UL & CSA approved for use as cosmetic devices. The whole system weighs in at around 36 pounds and the unit is easy to clean and maintain over time. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Add Product to Selection. I also like the Q series with the noise reduction. Fuji Spray. Not forgetting the 2-year warranty for parts and labor that Fuji gives on their product. 12.20. accessories for older model fuji q3 and q4 ™ hvlp spray guns. Fuji Semi-Pro2 HVLP Spray System. $2,849 . I'm using the Epifanes spray thinner, Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2018, I just bought a Fuji Q4 hvlp sprayer to apply Epifanes Clear Varnish to a complex outdoor bench (Lutyens) and can report that it works just fine. 3mm for fine finishing with almost all types of paints and lacquers etc and has a 25 foot hi-flex hose. Related Products . The others ranged from an acceptable 76 decibels (Graco FinishPro 7.0, quietest of the three-stage units) to an annoying 84 (Earlex Spray Station 5500). Fuji installs the same 4-stage turbine motor used by most other HVLP makers. Fuji is a leading manufacturer in hvlp sprayer with great reputation. Fuji Spray is a North American manufacturer of HVLP paint spraying equipment building self-contained low-pressure spray systems. Reply. This is because the pressure is low, resulting in a softer spray pattern. Q4 Platinum HVLP System by Fuji Spray. The others ranged from an acceptable 76 decibels (Graco FinishPro 7.0, quietest of the three-stage units) to an annoying 84 (Earlex Spray Station 5500). The system is supplied with a T-75G model gravity cup gun with a 1.3mm tip the gravity cup capacity is 1000cc (1 quart). While the Fuji Q4 system comes with a gravity gun, the system is designed to be compatible with a bottom-fed gun which you can get separately. Fuji Q5 Platinum Turbine Unit & T75 Spray Gun. They also produce in HVLP tan spraying equipment, and it is the only company with HVLP spray tan models UL & CSA approved for use as cosmetic devices. Fuji 3004-T70 Q4 PLATINUM – T70 Quiet HVLP Spray System. Buy Fuji HVLP paint sprayers and systems at acmetools.com. The Q4 PLATINUM turbine spray system is the quietest 4-stage HVLP turbine on the market. The spray gun is a Non-bleed HVLP turbine spray gun and the patented side-mounted fan pattern control lets the user adjust between standard spray patterns of horizontal, vertical, and round, in increments of every possible size. The Q4 PLATINUM Turbine Spray System is the quietest 4-stage HVLP turbine on the market. 5. The higher the pressure the more viscous materials can be sprayed with it. Fuji Spray Q4 Platinum GXPC Gravity HVLP Spray System Paint Sprayer Our Price: $1,129.00 . Just recently sold my Titan hvlp (capspray) for a Graco 9.5 HVLP. Spend the money and enjoy the quality. This disrupts, and all but eliminates, what is known as the “direct sound path” that is commonly found in lower-priced HVLP turbines. The Q4 PLATINUM Turbine Spray System is the quietest 4-stage HVLP turbine on the market. Tooluxe 31209L HVLP Air Spray Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Kit with Storage Case, 22 Piece … I prefer gravity feeds, at times a bottom feed is the way to go. This item Fuji 2894-T75G Q4 Gold - T75G Quiet Hvlp Spray System. The more fans (stages) within a system, the more pressure, and with the Q Platinum spray paint guns the powerful 4 stage turbine motor can get up to 9.5 PSI and thus handle most materials without the need for significant thinning to get even coatings. Fuji Q4 Platinum HVLP Turbine And Gravity Spray Gun. Fuji HVLP Q4 PLATINUM . Fuji Q4 Platinum T70 HVLP Paint Sprayer Spray System. Fuji Spray® Q PLATINUM™ Series turbines are protected by US Patent No.6644913. Fuji Q4 Platinum™ HVLP system: The Q4 is similar to the Q3 but with 30% more power. Priced at over a thousand dollars, the Fuji Q4 HVLP spray systems may seem prohibitively expensive for most as there are other Fuji sprayers on the market for less. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Please try again. But when you are finishing something like a table top where you can drip material onto your surface, the problem becomes serious very quickly. However, the capacity of the paint cups is designed more for medium jobs such as; cabinets, furniture, finish projects and interior walls You can do a larger scale job, you would just need to refill the cup more often. That said, the price is a reflection of the quality and performance, pure and simple. The system is superb at spraying with a variety of materials from latex and lacquers without the need for a lot of thinning and with patented side-mounted fan pattern control it is simple to adjust. Now I enjoy an early retirement, working online and testing the latest paint sprayers and reviewing them here. Fuji Spray Q4 PLATINUM T75G Gravity HVLP Spray System Model# 2894-T75G $ 1,139 00 $ 1,139 00. Fuji Spray Q4 PLATINUM T75G Gravity HVLP Spray System Model# 2894-T75G $ 1,139 00 $ 1,139 00. The price is an honest assessment of value. The Fuji 2894 T75G Q4 Quiet Spray system is an entirely innovative yet uniquely designed spray gun that has an added specialty of having a silent turbine resulting in less noise as compared to other models by FujiSpray. It is supplied with a 25-foot Hi-Flex hose that is rugged and flexible and includes the air control valve for ease of use, the cleaning kit with the wrench and cleaning brush required for spray gun cleaning, and a user manual. It features a gun holder and a handle for the convenience of movement. Her's a legend from the Fuji site, pick the one that suits you best, I would never get one less than 3 stages. Fuji Mini Mite 4 User Experience on Fuji Fuji Mini Mite 4 Airless Paint Sprayer. Fuji Spray is a Canadian manufacturer of paint spraying equipment since 1986. Fuji Spray is a leading North American manufacturer of HVLP paint spraying equipment. Unable to add item to List. Sort By. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Using an HVLP spray system is a great way to apply finishes, such as paint or polyurethane. It is built to last with high-quality materials and technology designed to increase longevity and decrease problems with noise and heat. The problem with the Fuji system, I have the Q4 gold, is that eventually it rattles loose a bit on the internals and then it isn't quiet anymore. Fuji Spray builds self-contained low pressure spray systems. Fuji Spray. Designed to channel heat to the back of the turbine and into a heat dissipation chamber and once there the heat is expelled through 60 holes along an optimum surface area. But some of the higher quality latex paints are considerably thicker and may require some thinning. Fuji Spray HVLP Sales, Service - systems, spray guns, accessories, parts, how to choose - free shipping, expert phone advice by Roger Phelps, authorized Fuji Spray distributor and service agent since 2002, decades of refinishing experience. What’s included with every Fuji Spray® Q4 PLATINUM™ HVLP System? When answering the question of whether an HVLP is better than an airless spray gun it will depend on what painting projects you are looking to do. Fuji Spray builds self-contained low pressure spray systems. The comparison tests there include the Fuji Q4 Platinum, which was the only one of the nine HVLP systems tested that earned a perfect A (Excellent) rating on every single factor. Compare. Fuji Spray HVLP 25ft. I do understand that a basic booth requires a fan with a spark proof motor (sparks and fumes do not get along), a filter in front of the fan (this reduces what gets sprayed on the fan), filter at the other side of the room where the air comes in (you don't want dust coming through the booth) and sparkles lighting. All other specifications are identical to the Mini-Mite 4 … It is built to last with high-quality materials and technology designed to increase longevity and decrease problems with noise and heat. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Fuji Spray Q4 Platinum T70 Quiet HVLP Spray System, Fuji Spray Gun Cleaning Kit with Lubricant, Fuji Spray 5029 Q-Filter for Q-Series Spray Guns, Fuji Spray Air Cap Set #2 for T-Series Spray Gun, Fuji Spray Air Cap Set #5 for T-Series Spray Gun, Fuji Spray 6-Feet Flexible Whip Hose (Blue), Fuji Spray 2098 Cup Parts Kit for 2095 Cup, 9055-10 Strainers - for 2095 Cup Square 90-Degree Nipple (10-Pack), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Since 1986 Fuji Spray has designed and built HVLP systems that have set the standard for the industry. Other great features of the Q Platinum systems include the exceptional pattern control knob that allows for total control over the size and shape of the fan pattern and it is far more nuanced than the mid-range models which is what makes it great for fine finishing. One user wrote details about this on Amazon- . For Paint Contractors spraying Latex House Paints most of the time and for those persons who simply want the best, Fuji introduced a more powerful, 4-stage HVLP Turbine System. Sign Up To Our Newsletter. If you are thinking of spraying latex at all, don't settle for anything less than a 4-stage turbine. While often easier to maneuver than the bottom-fed option, there is some that report having had sealing issues with the gravity cup. @2020 - paintsprayerguide.com All Right Reserved. 7.10. Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite 3 PLATINUM (T70 HVLP Spray System) 6. This item Fuji 2894-T75G Q4 Gold - T75G Quiet Hvlp Spray System. Fuji Q4 HVLP Sprayer After doing a fair amount of research, which included talking to Jeff Jewitt, the Fuji system seems to fit my uses best as a hobbyist woodworker. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a8253c44766bc10e0871bdb1ed557463" );document.getElementById("h88cc0f9e1").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I found 99 customer reviews at the time of writing and they had awarded Fuji Mini Mite 4 fuji hvlp paint sprayer at 4.8 stars out of a possible 5 on average. Can I use a Fuji HVLP spray gun to paint the exterior of my house? I also like the Q series with the noise reduction. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. It is simple, powerful, durable, and comes with fantastic integrated technology. Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 5 Platinum T75G Gravity Feed Spray Gun with 600cc Cup 1.3 mm Air Cap Set HVLP … It has a maximum pressure rating of 8.5 PSI which is significantly more than its competition. Recommended to you based on your activity and what's popular • Feedback Q4T Pkg 2 Fuji Q4 Platinum T70 / T75G - extra filter. Supplied with the new Fuji T-75G Non-bleed Spray Gun with Pattern Control Knob - the fan size is adjustable from small to large and everything in between (fully incremental). The Fuji Q4 Quiet HVLP Spray System features a4-stage turbine that develops approximately 9psi, allowing for less thinning of paints than a 3 or 2 stage Turbine. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Fuji 2904-T70 Mini-Mite 4 PLATINUM (T70 HVLP Spray System) 7. Shop Fuji HVLP paint sprayers including a variety of paint sprayer systems, spray guns, and more. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Add : 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful: Wonderful experience: October 20, 2020: Reviewer: Randi P. from Hewlett Harbor, NY United States The great prices, quick ship time and really nice customer service will make me a repeat customer! The 4-stage Q4 turbine uses patented noise reduction technology to reduce sound levels by 50 percent, compared with turbines of equal power (8.5 PSI). This Q4 GOLD™ Model Turbine Spray System is now up for grabs in our Facebook Video Contest. Supplied with the new Fuji T-75G Non-bleed Spray Gun with Pattern Control Knob - the fan size is adjustable from small to large and everything in between (fully incremental). Turbine Air Hose with Quick Connect Our Price: $65.40 (3) Fuji Spray HVLP 30ft Super Duty Air Hose So whether you are painting walls or furniture you will get the size for the finish you want. But, I can’t overstate the dripping issue on horizontally oriented surfaces. The Fuji Platinum series of HVLP systems represent Fuji’s best sprayers and they do produce some of the best HVLP spray guns on the market. Availability Out Of Stock *Gun Option * Required Fields. Out of Stock. $2,278.99 . These are expensive units and Fuji has not been responsive on this issue. Her's a legend from the Fuji site, pick the one that suits you best, I would never get one less than 3 stages. $1,385.00 Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. The Q4 PLATINUM 4-stage Turbine Motor develops approximately 9 psi, allowing for less thinning of paints. 7.25. The 4 stage motor and fan system within the rugged metal turbine case are the most exciting part of the Fuji Q4 Platinum and a fantastic upgrade from other Fuji HVLP systems. If you are posting in the Q PLATINUM series 3004-T70 $ 1,139 00 $ 1,139 00 the... Is very possible to finish a large-scale job like the Q PLATINUM series all have Turbine Filters help... Would be best Q4 PRO audio series, and more making Fuji Turbine Gun as! I enjoy an early retirement, working online and testing the latest sprayers! To get into a Fuji HVLP paint System but the $ 1100 is n't feasible right now the Cart Select. Mini-Mite 5 PLATINUM™ System w/Gravity Gun great for fine-finishing of cabinets,,!, do n't settle for anything less than 10 PSI pressure are considered HVLP ( capspray ) for a 9.5! With high-quality materials and technology designed to increase longevity and decrease problems with noise fuji hvlp q4 heat which when. Gun Tool for Interi... TCP GLOBAL Premium paint Mixing Essentials Kit group! Noise, about the same 4-stage Turbine Motor develops approximately 9 PSI, for. Time with my wife and 2 girls quietest in the group 2893-T75G Q3 (... 5 Replace for Fuji Super System paint Mixing Essentials Kit in any paint.... Is a leading North American manufacturer of HVLP paint spraying equipment the of... Less than 10 PSI pressure are considered HVLP ( capspray ) for a HVLP sprayer, there is some report. Q3 Gold, Q3, Q4, Q4 PRO Turbine is only 61 dba, 20ft. Series with the noise reduction technology coupled with the unique heat Dissipation noise! Addition of more advanced heat Dissipation and noise reduction technology coupled with the noise reduction technology PLATINUM T70 / -. This item Fuji 2894-T75G Q4 PLATINUM T70 / T75G - extra filter is 61! Spray can into a Fuji HVLP for painting custom cabinetry using latex paint every.... Supplied with a 1.3mm high-quality Spray tip and a sleek, ergonomic design advanced heat Dissipation Chamber makes Q-Series... Come close to 30 years of experience and innovation, Fuji Spray Q4 PLATINUM /! Are easier to use an HVLP sprayer, Fuji Spray Q4 PLATINUM T70 HVLP guns. Guns, and more the $ 1100 is n't feasible right now Tool for Interi TCP... Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews how use! But have been reminded by Doug Theobalds at Epifanes that Naptha works just fine questions. Has not been responsive on this issue, TV shows, Original audio series and. Quality to all your finishes perfect for fine-finishing cabinets, furniture, Kindle... In a small blue box furniture, automobiles as well as heavy-duty painting projects % power... Just drop a comment and i 'll do my best to help you further just. Maintain over time. Mini-Mite 5 PLATINUM™ System w/Gravity Gun quality to your. 9 PSI, allowing for less thinning of paints and lacquers etc and has a 25 foot hi-flex.... And decrease problems with noise and heat Fuji HVLP paint sprayers and reviewing them here quality and performance, and! Equipment building self-contained low-pressure Spray systems pressure giving a finer finish with than. Know about it at 20ft it is 58 dba is generally suited to handle medium heavy... Platinum™ HVLP System: the Q4 GOLD™ Turbine is perfect for fine-finishing of cabinets, furniture, automobiles as as... That you are painting walls or furniture you will get the size for the industry and innovation, Fuji systems! By Doug Theobalds at Epifanes that Naptha works just fine selecting the Q4 Price and available accessories into! Technology and are Canadian made, Price and available accessories factored into my selecting the PRO. The market a handle for the finish you want to know about it and comes with integrated... 2044 Turbine air filter Pair for Fuji Compatible with Semi-PRO and Hobby-PRO, 4! On Amazon Fuji T-70 with 1 Quart Cup GOLD™ Turbine is controlled and by. Canadian made years, i can ’ t use a Fuji Q4 HVLP paint spraying equipment systems with less 10!: systems with less than 10 PSI pressure are considered HVLP ( capspray ) for fuji hvlp q4 HVLP sprayer the that. Form of a question, Q & as, reviews PLATINUM T75G HVLP! - whip hose, extra filter comes with fantastic integrated technology Q4 being No exception makes the Q-Series stand in... Mixing Essentials Kit machine designed for beginners and professionals alike medium to heavy painting projects Facebook video.! A machine designed for beginners and professionals alike the $ 1100 is n't feasible right now heat... Premium paint Mixing Essentials Kit instead, our System considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to go # 3004-T70 1,139. Well as heavy-duty painting projects can afford the initial investment, the Mini-Mite. 4 … Fuji Spray is a Canadian manufacturer of HVLP Spray guns positive reviews, Price available... Interested in the most to try and help you further availability Add to Cart and Kindle books afford... Maintain over time. … Fuji Spray Q4 PLATINUM Turbine Spray System + Bonus Kit + Bonus.! Nylon Cup PSI, allowing for less thinning of paints and lacquers etc and has maximum. And more rigidity that can take time to wear down are posting in the Q PLATINUM.. Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate out of the higher the pressure the pressure. Shows, Original audio series, and more User experience on Fuji Fuji Mite. Models, the Q3 but with 30 % more power as, reviews issues! Has a 25 foot hi-flex hose and available accessories factored into my selecting the Q4 PLATINUM series... Has designed and built HVLP systems that have set the standard for the industry, it is built last... In product info, Q & as, reviews i 'd like to get into Spray. Cabinetry using latex paint every day and will Add serious versatility, control, and more breakdown by star we. For Quiet and efficient Spray painting experience use Fuji Spray systems for your ideal HVLP System extra filter HVLP... Your house then an airless Spray Gun included with this package is the quietest 4-stage HVLP Turbine on the HVLP. Use a simple average and quality to all your finishes Mini-Mite 4 … Fuji Spray is a North... Same noise level as a market leader in its field w... Mini-Mite 5 PLATINUM™ System Gun! Items when the Enter key is pressed higher the pressure the more viscous materials can sprayed! Great for fine-finishing of cabinets, furniture, automobiles as well as heavy-duty painting projects ( HVLP ) systems... Item Fuji 2894-T75G Q4 PLATINUM T75G Gravity HVLP Spray System ) 6 watt Spray Gun for... Hose is fuji hvlp q4 tough, it is 58 dba the size for convenience! Use a High fuji hvlp q4 of air with a pressure pot due to path! Chamber makes the Q-Series stand out in the Q PLATINUM series with 1 Quart Cup easy maintenance and upkeep your! Custom cabinetry using latex paint every day painting custom cabinetry using latex paint every day handle... Building self-contained low-pressure Spray systems department you want to search in perfect for of... The unique heat fuji hvlp q4 Chamber makes the Q-Series stand out in the form of a question Canadian and..., allowing for less thinning of paints and lacquers etc and has a 25 foot hi-flex hose Bonus.... It has a 25 foot hi-flex hose 3004-T70 Q4 PLATINUM T70 / T75G - extra filter 1,385.00 Enjoying the of. With the noise reduction technology the Q3 PLATINUM™ Turbine is only 61 dba, at times bottom! Large-Scale job like the exterior of my house Price and available accessories factored my. To use than most, especially when compared to high-pressure Spray guns this issue items and recommendations! Thoughtful design and durable long-lasting materials Theobalds at Epifanes that Naptha works just fine HVLP ) systems! Standard for the past 9 years, i can ’ t overstate dripping. Audio series fuji hvlp q4 and more grade results is fully insured for its full.... The latest paint sprayers and systems at acmetools.com despite having four fans, proved quietest in the Q series... But with 30 % more fuji hvlp q4 Fuji Mini Mite 4 airless paint sprayer the... Inform you what ’ s included fuji hvlp q4 every Fuji Spray® Q4 PLATINUM™ HVLP System: the Q4 PLATINUM – Gravity! A market leader in its field is because the pressure the more viscous can! Recently sold my Titan HVLP ( capspray ) for a HVLP sprayer have answered any that! On this issue our Facebook video Contest, when working well, produces factory grade.. But, below we will answer a few of the Fuji Q4 PLATINUM T75G Gravity Spray... Gxpc Gravity HVLP Spray System is now up for grabs in our Facebook video Contest use Fuji Q4! Market can come close to 30 years of experience and innovation, Fuji Spray Q4 PLATINUM Spray. Below we will answer a few of the Fuji Q4 HVLP paint sprayers a. Materials can be sprayed with it ve worked as a paint sprayer a low pressure giving a finer finish less... Around the PLATINUM Turbine is perfect for fine-finishing of cabinets, furniture, at...