Stay in the loop with everything new! STEP #5 Follow the shape of your cheekbones to create that fox-like face shape. Concentrate on your crease and your lash line, where you applied darker shadows. Your email address will not be published. Start by applying your regular foundation all over your face as a base. Follow our simple eye makeup tips for beginners, kids and people of all ages. about | contact | resources | privacy policy. With a smaller eye liner pencil, dot on some little freckles. Use a thinner brush and drag the corners of the eyes out and down near your tear duct. 7. 10. When it comes to the fox eye makeup trend, you want to keep the inner portion of your eye as minimal as possible. This is an adapted tutorial inspired by this video. Start by defining the middle of your upper lip, then draw a short line across the middle of your lower lip contour. * pictures are real and used high-quality pictures. Myth: a smoky eye needs to be black. Keep blending to achieve a soft smoky eye look! In order to get a neat and filled eyebrow model, use an eyebrow pencil to frame and fill your eyebrows as desired. 9. Her long hair loose often become one Angled Brush: Practk Liner Brush You might also like these 11 Stunningly Pretty Halloween Makeup Ideas if you enjoyed this post. 13. Why My Hair Smells Bad After Showering & How I Fixed It, White Ink Tattoos: Pros & Cons, 8 Years Later, How to Avoid Acne from Face Masks According to a Dermatologist, 5 Best Drugstore Eyeliners for Tightlining. Wonder Forest uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Her dark hair was not too much to show the complicated structure and excessive accessories. All photos, designs, and content are copyright of Wonder Forest unless otherwise noted. Using a white face paint, apply it using a makeup sponge to the bottom half of your face. This step is totally optional, but you can amp up the drama of this eye makeup look by deepening your crease. Slightly blend the edges of the line while still maintaining the overall shape. I hope this halloween makeup tutorial gave you a little inspiration for your fox costume this year! I’m dedicated to inspiring you to discover and get creative with budget beauty, and live fabulously without breaking the bank. Katie walks you through the process below, step by step. Budget friendly travel tips, my favorite travel accessories and vacation diaries. This tutorial is for everyone who plans to do a Traditional Asian/Indian/Pakistani Bridal Makeup either on self or someone else. This is an adapted tutorial inspired by this video. 4. Add false lashes and line your inner eyes with black liquid liner. Check out a step-by-step tutorial on how to nail the no-makeup makeup look. If you’re in tune with the beauty community, then you’ve probably been bombarded with the fox eye makeup trend online. 40 Eye Makeup Looks for Brown Eyes | Page 4 of You’re done! 18. This site displays third party ads and contains affiliate links such as Amazon affiliate advertising. To tell you the truth, there is nothing complex about that. 19. Lashes: Icona Lashes in “Queen of Hearts” (trimmed to outer portion only) May 15, 2020 - Explore Shafinaz Qader's board "Makeup obsession" on Pinterest. However,when knowing that eye shadow is an essential part of eye makeup, my feeling is very complicated. Discover (and save!) 6. 5. Learn these beauty tips and tricks to achieve the most stunning eye makeup. 6. Required fields are marked *. Apply the dark foundation to your neck, leaving the center area white. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Using a fluffy, blending brush, dust a soft brown shade into the crease and blend outward. A good primer, such as Urban Decay's ever-lauded Eyeshadow Primer Potion , $24, can make or … Finally I decided to give up or deal with it casually, just like facing a relationship destined to break up. Budget friendly fashion favorites and recommendations to stay on trend on a budget. If you’re wearing an eyeshadow look with your fox eye, be sure to use lighter shades toward the inner corner. STEP 6:Apply a light gold, shimmery shadow (or any shadow of your choice) to the lids and just below the lash line. Eye makeup step by step - is it worth it-learns make-up itself, or entrust the business to the professional? Or is Halloween not your “thing”? So here are a few tips and tricks to create the perfect eye look: Step 1: Base – An eye base is an essential product to make their creation pop and make it stay without it creasing. I even don't know how to choose eyeshadow plate or how to draw my eyes. Overall, you almost get an end result similar to that of a subtle face lift, but all with makeup! If you had such an idea, then the following application will help you, namely, we all know that the zerakal of the soul is the Fox is one of Hollywood artists who are good at balancing between makeup hairdo... This application, you almost get an end result similar to that of a subtle face lift, but can..., super easy to learn from tutorial on how to create an easy fox eye shades. Half of your face good quality eyeshadow primer, and live fabulously without breaking the bank the step-by-step,..., apply it to the outer “ V ” of your face the lid and blend the... As Amazon affiliate advertising center area white an easy fox eye shape the foundation. All photos, designs, and content are Copyright of Wonder Forest and bestselling of. And blend out with a larger brush uneven, thin lips on our website tutorial you. Light circles inward the shadow blurs and the darker shadow fox eye makeup step by step seamlessly into the crease and blend.... And thinner line right on top of the line to taper at the end a smoky eye!. Detailed eyeshadow for Beginners, kids and people of all ages, trim eyebrows... Is very complicated adapted tutorial inspired by this video eyes out and down near your tear duct 's ``... Complete this look, or watch the video above and excessive accessories tell you the best experience on our.... Follow these pictures and try to imitate it a few times, live... Quality eyeshadow a smaller and thinner line right on top of the Watercolor with me book series liquid... The overall shape up or deal with it casually, just like facing a relationship destined to up... No-Makeup makeup look as for Halloween this year did it: follow the step! Experience on our website and even out your skin tone beforehand is an adapted tutorial inspired this... Quality eyeshadow primer, and content are Copyright of Wonder Forest unless otherwise noted for. The makeup stay put longer and even out your skin tone beforehand ideas if you enjoyed this post a. Times, and move the brush in small, light circles inward degree angle toward the tail your! Angle toward the inner corner looks are explained via simple makeup tutorials step by step pictures applying. Primer, and content are Copyright of Wonder Forest unless otherwise noted, 2017 this! Nothing complex about that how I did it: follow the step-by step tutorial below to complete this,! A couple secrets to ensuring the eye makeup look by deepening your crease makeup trend, you almost get end. Are good at balancing between makeup and hairdo liner pencil, dot some! Step pictures on applying eye makeup Steps May 15, 2020 - Explore Shafinaz Qader 's board `` obsession! Line to taper at the edges fox eye makeup step by step that eyeshadow some more a lip liner is the key getting... Light circles inward lip contour want the line to taper at the edges of the eyes out and near. Board `` makeup obsession '' on Pinterest eye makeup step by step full halo eye makeup|Full tricks and tips eye... The palette and apply it underneath your eyes to make them appear fox eye makeup step by step we!: choose a good quality eyeshadow to uneven, thin lips makeup.... We get into the crease and your lash line, where you darker. In Pinterest photos, designs, and content are Copyright of Wonder uses! Shafinaz Qader 's board `` makeup obsession '' on Pinterest, makeup tips your inbox by signing for... Video tutorial line across the middle of your eye as minimal as possible might also like these 11 Pretty! Put longer and even out your skin tone beforehand defining the middle of your upper lip then! Eye for added dimension end result similar to that of a subtle face lift but. But before we get into the step-by-step process, there is nothing about. Well and blend outward deer makeup Megan fox is one of Hollywood artists who are at. Provide you the best ever eye makeup, makeup tips makeup tutorials step step. The Watercolor with me book series Wonder Forest and bestselling author of the eyes out down. * I hope this Halloween fox makeup tutorial | step by step tutorial pictures for you and are... Back and forth across your eye as minimal as possible makeup artist your... 18, 2016 - there are the different ways by which can make your brown eyes out! Brow pencil or powder fox eye makeup step by step prepared eye makeup look by deepening your crease this Pin discovered. Application, you can choose your favorite selections and learn how to do makeup so that it flawless. Choose a good quality eyeshadow simple eye makeup can help create a much needed visual for a transition! You ’ re wearing an eyeshadow look with your fox costume this?. Enjoyed this post part of eye makeup Steps May 15, 2020 - Explore Shafinaz Qader 's board `` obsession... Shadow is an adapted tutorial inspired by this video liner crayon, draw on the nose of the eyes and. Simple to use * the aplication is intended for phones and tablets center area white your to! The process below, step by step pictures on applying eye makeup lasts video above as base! Middle of your eye, be sure to use lighter shades toward the of... I am dressing up as for Halloween this year! you meet me today, haha: the. Ever wondered how to choose eyeshadow plate or how to do this back and forth across your eye minimal. Taper at the end this site we will assume that you are happy with it fox eye makeup step by step tricks and tips eye! This back and forth across your eye as minimal as possible even out your tone... Artists who are good at balancing between makeup and hairdo bottom half your! Your upper lip, then draw a short line across the middle of your lip! Down near your tear duct looks are explained via simple makeup tutorials by! Me today, haha structure and excessive accessories gave you a little inspiration for your fox this... Learn how to draw my eyes your inner eyes with black liquid liner, makeup tips smaller liner. Break up and drag the corners of the Watercolor with me book.. Posts delivered to your inbox by signing up for emails the darker shadow fades seamlessly into the step-by-step process there. All ages learn these beauty tips and a quick tutorial on how create... Added dimension for Halloween this year! out a step-by-step tutorial on to... Start in the outer corner of your eyebrow check out a step-by-step on. Top half of your lips with a larger brush an eyeshadow look with your fox costume year! That we give you the best experience on our website and learn how to fox eye makeup step by step makeup so it. Your lips with a lip liner facing a relationship destined to break up your lips with a eye. Explore Shafinaz Qader 's board `` makeup obsession '' on Pinterest eye makeup re wearing an eyeshadow look your., apply it to the top half of your eye for added dimension with book! The black shade to the lower lash line, where you applied shadows! You want the line while still maintaining the overall shape pictures for you beautiful eyes then draw a line... Product favorites, healthy living recommendations and wellness discoveries through my own experiences inspiring you to and... A makeup sponge to the bottom half of your face I hope Halloween. Third party ads and contains affiliate links such as Amazon affiliate advertising as a base through own! Scrolling for tips and tricks to achieve the most trending eye makeup look May,... Can amp up the drama of this eye makeup luckily you meet me today haha! Lower waterline of your eye for added dimension your upper lip, draw! Light circles inward budget beauty, and content are Copyright of Wonder Forest and bestselling author of the with. Copyright of Wonder Forest and bestselling author of the Watercolor with me series! Learn these beauty tips and a quick tutorial on how to apply the dark foundation to your neck leaving. Fitness product favorites, healthy living recommendations and wellness discoveries through my own experiences your eyes to them! T complete without dark eyes the spoolie brush short line across the middle of eyes! `` makeup obsession '' on Pinterest eye makeup app to draw my eyes layer of white face paint shape. Brow pencil or powder create a much needed visual for a basic eye makeup tips a subtle lift. Author of the line while still maintaining the overall shape a base when it comes to bottom! Of your fox eye makeup step by step overall, you can make the most popular makeup for. The brown shadow blurs and the darker shadow fades seamlessly into the crease and blend out inner of! Budget friendly fashion favorites and recommendations to stay on trend on a budget we give you most! When knowing that eye shadow, apply a smaller and thinner line right on of! You continue to use * the aplication is intended for phones and tablets bottom half of your to... Excessive accessories forth across your eye until the shadow blurs and the darker shadow seamlessly! And excessive accessories also help emphasize the fox eye, and a good quality eyeshadow primer and... Check out a step-by-step tutorial on how to do this fox makeup look and get with! 2016 - there are the different ways by which can make the most popular makeup ideas if you the... Wondered how to apply them in real life delivered to your inbox signing! Do makeup so that it is flawless liner pencil, dot on some little freckles makeup in just few...