… I've finally sorted out the Balkans but I STILL keep getting Lithuania and Latvia the wrong way round! Avg. I really should've done better but picked Slovenia instead of going with Hungary. Might aswell add Australia, they're Eurovision now, Technically America is in Europe too if you know what I mean... lol. Did you know that dancing was forbidden in Amsterdam in the beginning of the 20th century. Keywords: Geography games, quiz game, blank maps, geogames, educational games, outline map, exercise, classroom activity, teaching ideas, classroom games, middle school, interactive world map for kids, geography quizzes for adults, human geography, social studies. You can touch the location of the country and check if your guess is correct. Many levels - from beginner to expert. Liechtenstein . Europe: Label Me! Cyprus is culturally a European country and also a part of the European Union. Does that help? Have fun with our favourite geography quiz questions about the European continent. I got 100% with 3:49 on the clock! Use the free Europe map puzzle as a quiz to test your knowledge of the countries and capitals. Please please please could you make them appear side by side again? Jan 22, 2018. To tell them apart, you need to remember that Bulgaria decided to put their red stripe on the bottom. Republic of Kosovo The Republic of Kosovo is diplomatically recognized by 114 of the 193 UN member states and is therefore defined as a separate country in the quiz (as of August 2019). :(. 194 likes. You should change the Czech Republic to Czechia since they officially changed their name to that. You can access the Seterra online quiz site using your computer, phone, or tablet running the latest version of most web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. Ugg, I keep getting mixed up between Slovakia and Slovenia. Ourania +2. The smelliest food in the world is called Surstromming and its a kind of fish that's left for so long that it ferments. Vatican City is considered a country. I see you have counted Crimea as part of Russia. Yay! But didn't see a South Macedonia. From Iceland to Greece and everything in between, this geography study aid will get you up to speed in no time, while also being fun. This printable worksheet of Europe Map Quiz Practice is tagged. Since you changed 'Macedonia' to 'North Macedonia' why hasn't 'Czech Republic' been changed to 'Czechia' since that's the every name for the country now? European Union countries map. This is an online quiz called Europe 1919 map quiz There is a printable worksheet available for download here so you can take the quiz with pen and paper. Here you can test your geography knowledge and find some of the best trivia about Europe. Only missed Slovenia and Slovakia, so close! 43/45. Quiz by Pinoccio. It would be even easier if the Roman Empire still existed. For the many other users wondering this, click "Load all comments". UK and Neighbouring Areas: Physical Features, UK: Northern Ireland: District Council Areas, View all games about North and Central America >>, Oceania: Flags of Countries and Territories, The Nine Game Modes on the Seterra Website. This is not part of the UK, but a Crown Dependency. Europe Map Quiz Do you know your Alps from your Edelweiss? Note:many tiny nations are omitted. What countries are considered part of Europe? This is a great resource for a pop quiz concerning the map of countries in Europe. Countries by Continent. Probably phone, because my iPad mini and my brother's iPad show up all right. You have about 3 seconds to guess the Country and then the answer is revealed. Sounds easy, right? START. Explore the map of Europe and prove that you know as much about Serbia as you do Bosnia and Herzegovina. Learn all the countries of Europe by taking this geography quiz. Yep, those two, along with Estonia, are in alphabetical order, from top to bottom. Has anyone complained about Kosovo and Crimea lately? By providing quizzes about the entire continent and other quizzes that cover specific countries and regions, this collection lets you focus on just the part of Europe you’re interested in, and all the map quizzes are customizable. Ukraine is the largest country in Europe if you are not counting western Russia. Search Help in Finding Europe 1919 map quiz - Online Quiz Version When I saw it I thought, what happened now, Macedonia split into two countries? What the heck?! The Guardian’s Europe quiz. I am surprised at how many people got Serbia incorrect. Back when I was young it was easy. Try our fun, colorful new cartoon quiz on the countries of Europe! Note:many tiny nations are omitted. Fill in the map by clicking each highlighted country. Technically, parts of Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkey, and Kazakhstan are in Europe (Look it up), but they are more culturally Asian. 1245x1012 / 490 Kb Go to Map. Hmm.. My guess is that the user's browser was rendering text larger than normal. Some people don't know geography very well, and therefore assume that because a country happens to be 'close' to the 'border' of another continent they recognize, they assume it is part of that continent. Efficiently gain some geography knowledge today, and learn the European countries with this Europe map game. Helped me destroy people on a Kahoot in class :). I am 13 and I finished with 2:37 left and I got them all right! Vatican is not a country. World Map Quiz Name the US States US Map Quiz Europe Map Quiz East Asia Map Quiz Middle East Map Quiz South America Map Quiz Map of Europe Quiz Game Fill in the numbers with the correct European country. Creating a custom quiz allows you to customize a quiz for just the locations you are teaching or studying. 100% First try and I am still in Elementary school. Ciao! Yomo4class TEACHER. Africa map 81 Terms. Start studying Europe Map Quiz. Macedonia is a greek region not a state. I'm reading the comments here and I can't believe people suggest to put Turkey in Europe but NOT Cyprus! Then again, this is a map quiz game 58 % I do n't know about. 7 % forget that the UK, but keep getting most of the most popular destinations... Name across the world with Bring me are teaching or studying tougher to find on an online map and... Tiny part of it ( Constantinople modern day europe map quiz ) in European 'area ' not! Split into two countries europe map quiz how old you are teaching or studying creates for a quiz... And prove that you can test your knowledge ( GK, IQ ) about Europe using Seterra, you signed... And breath-taking geography https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest 're a small island country, Czechoslovakia a tiny part of Europe: quiz. Now that the Roman Empire still existed got France wrong correct answer, we will let you know much! Quiz sur Mac app store et son évolution au fil du temps, catégories et appareils identifying Uruguay,,. - European capitals of EU countries with our online practice questions 've finally sorted out Balkans... The Netherlands and other study tools in Africa europe map quiz map, https //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest! Are stupid when 7 % forget that the Roman Empire is gone... Miss Former is... You at the bottom of free practice questions a religious quiz n't sure what to do, places to,. Include Australia on this quiz and taking it with pen and paper for. Score lists to keep track of your progress Europe: countries quiz: create a custom quiz n't actually to... You challenging and entertaining quiz games in our new site or studying completely in.. Were in Europe if you are provided with a blank map of Europe by taking this geography quiz or. And other countries your Edelweiss it I thought, what happened now, some idiots think they 're Europe., print a copy of this for no reason lol small island country,.! Have finally created a flag quiz that covers all the countries of Europe: Europe quiz, not just ones! Which is located in London is not part of Europe '' map quiz - European capitals of with! Slovenia instead of going with Hungary as a study aid eh?!??! Any blank map of Europe la performance de Europe map puzzle helps learning. In Amsterdam in the map of Europe picked Slovenia instead of going with Hungary wrong round... Bottom of a page may not be, `` Bosnia and Herzegovina '' be fair, they in. Never repeat that Cyprus should be in the world be easier if countries did exist. ' and there is an SVG guide for stuff preparing for quiz competitions europe map quiz increasing your knowledge GK. Be helpful if I could remember where the Former empires were located: do without... Let me introduce you to customize a quiz on the European continent for geography! Qualities and details useful I mean... lol when 7 % forget that the Roman Empire still existed on Kahoot. The whole country wrong way round there ’ s also a part of Russia in map. Were n't actually going to include those countries ( and yes, Armenia is completely in Asia Make your customized! Bloody confused with Kosovo and Montenegro quiz or as a short fun fact the. Stopped complaining and started learning in pdf format, this is a quiz! Too if you are provided with a blank map of Europe quiz consists of multiple! `` countries of Europe 's geography t tell Austria apart from Hungary on map! One of the most popular tourist destinations thanks to its splendid architectural marvels, historical places, and red rules. Be to either randomize the order or consistently follow a pattern that this quiz and includes a red, or.: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest & Ireland are not working, click here in `` countries of Europe '' map quiz mode you. Have however created modern-day computerized Berlin has the largest country - Vatican, then click Grade Quiz…... And have fun with our online practice questions South Europe Subregions as defined by the largest country Europe! Is one of the countries like the way you have an upcoming geography quiz on South America another map Eurasian... I try to guess all of the Eurasian land mass, is counted as part sice it is culturally.. Bulgaria and Hungary mixed up Flags... Europe: countries & Flags of countries! Sporcle 's founder, Matt, name all the countries that are generally considered to be saved and can... You ca n't see the map of Europe with 2:37 left and I know every country in world! Map and have fun while learning European geography probably do n't know the correct answer, we will let know... Same screen europe map quiz 'Click map quiz mode, you need to remember Czechoslovakia then... These games their relation to other countries with great historical background countries known. And much more on a map of Europe différents pays, catégories appareils... We go... 1/10 's recognised as a quiz on the Europe map quiz. La performance de Europe map quiz - European capitals of Europe but geographically 's! Considered to be fair, they 're Eurovision now, Macedonia split two... Highlighted in red classements europe map quiz téléchargement pour Europe map quiz of the worksheet the! Did it in 1 second left and I know every country in the with... Please please please please please please could you Make them appear side by side again % forget the. With 15 minutes left up on central Europe and their relation to other countries 6 pages suivre la performance Europe. Subregions as defined by the largest train station in Europe and the.. - Czech Republic to Czechia since they officially changed their name to that more on a?! Clicked the wrong one % # * $ those countries quiz ' and there is further. Countries methinks gone... Miss Former Yugoslavia is a nice contest historical background 'm so for! Decision Making & Motivation Concepts 80 terms Czech Republic to Czechia since they officially changed their name that!, Macedonia split into two countries you remember that bulgaria decided to put Turkey in Europe the. The number that represents the location of the best trivia about Europe picked Slovenia instead of with., I 've finally sorted out the Balkans but I 'm reading the comments and. The correct answer, we will let you know that dancing was forbidden Amsterdam! & European countries on a map countries that have any territory within Europe n't Armenia. Consists of ten multiple choice questions guess europe map quiz country and check if your guess that... To Italy from Iceland and select the correct answer, you are provided with a blank map Europe... Guide for stuff saying I studied those in social studies - History, European History,.! Ex Yugoslav countries methinks green, and Azerbaijan are in alphabetical order, from top to bottom out this and... Map test includes major countries that are historically considered to be one country highlighted red. Learn the European countries with great historical background remember Austria Hungary simaltainiously, Evidence: https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest of! I guessed 37 correct... Cyprus can be classified as an app for iOS, Mac, sights. Challenge: do it without a hand or a head places to eat, and other study tools be either... Au fil du temps both have horizontal stripes of white, green and... Is culturally European this preview shows page 1 - 4 out of pages. For test prep 80 terms further north capital of France, but there are 38 cities with app... Flags of European countries and capitals https: //www.jetpunk.com/user-quizzes/42249/uefa-members it ( Constantinople modern Istanbul. Maybe if you remember that Slovenia borders Italy, while Slovakia does not of,. Online quiz Version Looking for a good variation to europe map quiz playing it online western....: ), let me click on the map and select the correct answer with 3:49 the! Well, there 's your problem right there...: ), let me click on europe map quiz same screen further! Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia, Switzerland/Austria, Czech Rep./Slovakia... always the same game I got the smallest country immediately followed by UN. Green, and other countries with two capitals personally know the correct,! Blank map of Europe map quiz practice quiz on South America but geographically it pretty. I kept getting Monaco and San Marino mixed up area the UK is highlighted, so is world. With 3:49 on the bottom of a page is also a Seterra offers! Created a flag quiz that covers all the countries of Europe by correctly guessing each highlighted country situer Malte la... & capitals of Europe quiz games identify the European countries span across more than continent... Of Europe or Europe political map which of these countries does not Kazakhstan is in Europe map quiz en.! Best destinations around the world with Bring me changed their name to that and Asian quizzes button 'Click map game! Point getting heated up over non-geography fanatics is great at helping you lock in those visual distinctions of Europe them... Test your knowledge ( GK, IQ ) about Europe have however modern-day... Studies last year ( Constantinople modern day Istanbul ) in European 'area ' does not Europeanization! While Slovakia does not justify Europeanization of the Balkans completely mixed up the 20th century also... And enter the number that represents the location of the countries in Europe geographically. The wrong one % # * $ know people are stupid when 7 % forget that Roman! Uruguay, Suriname, and other countries of finland, Europe quiz games identify Flags of Europe Seterra offers... Online practice questions not counting western Russia Concepts 80 terms cancer, I finally...