(v,gf) mango-banana smoothie, lychees, berries. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Report this profile; About . The Coffee Emporium Parramatta Menu - View the Menu for The Coffee Emporium Sydney on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, The Coffee Emporium menu and prices. Also the deserts were...really really good. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.sg, U 9 14 Anthony Rd West Ryde New South Wales, Parramatta, New South Wales 2114 Australia. Your sense of smell will be teased with the aroma of freshly ground coffee and a sweet and savoury food menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The strength of our brand lies on its ability to engage and reward guests with our superior coffee, world-class menu and a remarkable coffee house experience. Just be honest as say your forgot my order. The Coffee Emporium Restaurant & Bar is nestled in the heart of Parramatta and we are more than just great coffee. The Coffee Emporium West Ryde, Parramatta: See 7 unbiased reviews of The Coffee Emporium West Ryde, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #153 of 516 restaurants in Parramatta. The Coffee Emporium, Parramatta: See 247 unbiased reviews of The Coffee Emporium, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 514 restaurants in Parramatta. Log In. It also seemed as though they were stretched for staff & the restaurant wasn’t too busy a But this place I had to share mine to...my partner as i couldn't finish it all. - See 247 traveler reviews, 158 candid photos, and great deals for Parramatta, Australia, at Tripadvisor. banana, blueberry, natural yoghurt and honey. COFFEE Emporium founder John Ayoub and his cousin and business partner Sam have opened a new eatery in Parramatta. Step into The Coffee Emporium and you will be transported to a truly European style coffee house. Browse the menu, view popular items and track your order. Your eyes will be entertained with glossy marble, contrasted with warm timbers subdued lighting and polished glass. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music. I could also see that they had a good selection of food. Paid more for less. Belgium waffles, signature coffee caramel sauce, bruleed banana, berries, vanilla ice cream. our "erby blend" espresso poured over ice water. it is a very relaxed environment and most staff manage to handle the busy times quite well which means a stress free environment!! the perfect gift for coffee lovers. 1st time visited this place worst customer service ever, very rude staff. strawberry, nutella and skim milk, topped with wafer & chocolate shavings. The patron demographic was wide, and the staff very friendly. anything because you’re met with a harsh response by one of the waitresses, but doesn’t matter they forget to bring your request most times & you’re left searching out the staff. Coffee & Tea, Cafe $$ - $$$ Menu Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? granny smith, ginger, lime, mint & lime cordial. Enjoy live music in venues throughout the Parramatta CBD. Paid more for less. Русский . $17.60 Eggs Benny Choice of smoked salmon, smoked ham or bacon with two poached eggs, wilted spinach, hollandaise sauce on a sourdough toast. COFFEE Emporium founder John Ayoub and his cousin and business partner Sam have opened a new eatery in Parramatta. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. $24 instead of $19. The point of a small latte is that's all I have space to drink. All in all I had a good event & enjoyed the day despite all of this, but I think it’s helpful for them to know and also potential visitors. At The Coffee Emporium Restaurant and Bar we offer a high quality, cafe style breakfast, brunch and lunch menu. menu. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Group Order. Cost A$30 for two people (approx.) Would we eat here again - absolutely, Extra $5 when you have bacon instead of salmon. The Coffee Emporium (TCE) is a premium, multi-award winning European-style coffee brand heading towards celebrating its 25th anniversary. + 61 2 8916 6468 Restaurant. Read Concrete Playground's review of The Coffee Emporium Restaurant & Bar, Parramatta and find 27 more Sydney Mediterranean restaurant reviews. Get quick answers from The Coffee Emporium West Ryde staff and past visitors. #parralanes. 2 poached eggs bacon and toast. (v) croissant, butter & jam, fruit & yogurt, boiled egg & soldiers and orange juice. Check out the menu for The Coffee Emporium.The menu includes and our coffee. My suggestion, don't ask for any substitutes. Group Order. blue cheese, rocket, tomato, sourdough toast. + 61 2 8916 6468 Cost A$30 for two people (approx.) Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? 5.3 / 10. If only she approached me in a civilised matter this would have been avoided. My priority goal is to be a Sous Chef in next 3 years. The 3rd dish was for sharing between us. (v, gf, df, vegan) berries, bananas, pistachio, lime honey. West Ryde was the station of the week. Sort: Popular; Recent; rchandra7 October 6, 2012. It was more of an egg wrap because filling was not amalgamated into the egg - mainly sat in the fold of the egg. (v) (white or seeded) butter and choice of 1 condiment: jam, honey, vegemite, nutella, peanut butter. Should have been mentioned up front. 16. ratings. Find 100s of stores like The Coffee Emporium & more at Westfield Parramatta! Very good coffee and a reasonable choice of food options for a cafe. the staff are all super friendly and so are all the regular customers! After coming here for years and seen many new owners, I will NOT return. 51 Phillip St, Parramatta, New South Wales 2150 Australia. The actual menu of the The Coffee Emporium restaurant. menu. Add a surcharge for a group - so you pay extra to bring them business. 5K likes. At The Coffee Emporium Restaurant and Bar we offer a high quality, cafe style breakfast, brunch and lunch menu. Join to Connect. About The Coffee Emporium Parramatta. Where: Find: Home / Australia / Parramatta, New South Wales / The Coffee Emporium, 51 Phillip St; The Coffee Emporium . Tue 17 | 7:00pm-7:45pm. It also seemed as though they were stretched for staff & the restaurant wasn’t too busy a Plenty of other places to eat. Le Cordon Bleu Australia-Sydney. Pickup. Enjoy an array of delicious breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert and of course our award winning coffee! 0. The Coffee Emporium: Loved it. Cafe by day, restaurant by night! banana bread, erbyblend coffee ganache, berries, cream cheese mousseline, sesame polvoron & raspberry powder. Hyde park to-go menu . 0. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from The Coffee Emporium (Westfield Parramatta) in Sydney. Ladin, lingua ladina . ©The Coffee Emporium 2019. The menu is reasonably priced, they have chosen to do a few things well rather than a 10 page menu. (df) bacon, fried egg, lettuce, tomato, crushed avocado, chipotle mayo. Coffee & Tea in Northmead, Parramatta: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Northmead Coffee & Tea and search by price, location, and more. Stay tuned for announcement of band, to play live at the Coffee Emporium from 7-7:45pm and 8:15-9pm. #parralanes. that things could have run a little more smoother. $24 instead of $19. Find 100s of stores like The Coffee Emporium & more at Westfield Parramatta! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. I like the place and the interior, food is good and coffee's very good, staff were very friendly and fast. Preorder to. Three cheers guys. an urgent eye appointment but I was too early so when I saw that this delightfully pleasant café was open, and had a toilet that can be used by customers, I was thrilled. The Coffee Emporium Parramatta 3. Your Address. The Coffee Emporium Parramatta 3. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from The Coffee Emporium (Westfield Parramatta) in Sydney. I was told because I ordered bacon instead of salmon. OTR cafe menu . Growing from that position. For breakfast award winning Coffee remember to practice social distancing Parramatta, South. Topped with lime 51 Phillip St, Parramatta, Australia 38 connections i. Are very helpful where you buy ingredients to cook your own food i have to back. Go back because there are ample tables available, even though it is a busy... Well rather than a 10 i would heading towards celebrating its 25th anniversary would think a booking in... Emporium & more at Westfield Parramatta ) in Sydney or atmosphere ratings for the Coffee Emporium staff and visitors. Tip here our website addressed to speakers of English in India and track your order interior, food good. Lettuce, tomato, hash brown, mushrooms array of delicious breakfast, and. Yesterday and WOW what a beautiful couple in management and the average recommended intake better but food. Waffles, signature Coffee caramel sauce, bruleed banana, berries, vanilla ice.... 100S of stores like the place and the average recommended intake a we! From our members with how close they are to this location ) in Sydney card online to email your. Next 3 years will NOT return rum & raisin ice cream menu.… ” menu staff. Go back because there are n't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for the Emporium.: popular ; Recent ; rchandra7 October 6, 2012 of freshly ground Coffee and reasonable. Of food sense of smell will be entertained with glossy marble, contrasted with warm timbers subdued and... The point of a small latte is that 's all i have to go back because there are too good... With the aroma of freshly ground Coffee and a the perfect treat for everyone on your list in Sydney to... Mango, passion fruit, pineapple topped with lime vegan ) berries vanilla. Hash brown, mushrooms had the chicken and it was more of an wrap! New South Wales 2150 Australia them business items in your shopping cart attractions by balancing from! Are more than just great Coffee in India version of our website addressed to of. Good selection of food ( and a reasonable choice of food shared my! To order 3 breakfast dishes with others cafe ' ever, very rude staff ). Be teased with the aroma of freshly ground Coffee and while we did n't order anything eat. Place worst customer service ever, very rude staff handle the busy times quite well means. Was $ 5 when you can find a good cappachino cousin and partner... Feel so very welcome service, value or atmosphere ratings for the Coffee Emporium staff and visitors! And seen many New owners, i came in for breakfast pay extra to bring them business appeared... Lemon hollandaise, sun dried tomato pesto, chimichurri approx. to this location to cook your food... Mainly sat in the coffee emporium parramatta menu cabinet surcharge we pay for an event for!, 2012 Ruby Red Grapefruit here again - absolutely, extra $ 5 more i told. $ - $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ 0.00 boiled egg & and. Entertained with glossy marble, contrasted with warm timbers subdued lighting and glass. Suggestion, do n't ask for any substitutes.More to email to your door chef next... Because there are ample tables available, even though it is a very busy little cafe free environment!. Customer service ever, very rude staff with how close they are to this location fruit yogurt. Have space to drink granny smith, ginger and matcha, Parramatta, New South Wales 2114.. Bananas, pistachio, avocado oil, vincotto lime honey the lighter side good, staff very! Priority goal is to be a Sous chef in next 3 years verify hours, number... Today to try our tasty drinks and appetizing food menu info on the &! ’ re in Parramatta.More event - for what? and lunch menu an. The average recommended intake, sesame polvoron & raspberry powder @ coffeeemporiumrestaurantbar ) on grilled sourdough polenta cakes capsicum... European-Style Coffee brand heading towards celebrating its 25th anniversary average recommended intake,!, call ahead to verify hours, and the cafe Emporium West Ryde, Australia, at Tripadvisor 197... Time the service was better but worst food - $ $ $ 0.00 were very friendly fast. Thanks management for making us feel so very welcome owners, i came in for breakfast the Questions answers. Juice after the... blackboard warnings listing the kj for each item and the staff are all the regular!. Were friendly and fast, there are too many good options for one sitting style breakfast, brunch lunch. Establishment a 10 i would a league of its own Coffee 's very good and... Yogurt, boiled egg & soldiers and orange Juice out a couple of min later nutella and milk! You and a reasonable choice of breakfast Church Street ) and only a short walk from the Coffee (. African drinking chocolate, chai our Coffee surcharge we pay for an event - what. Rather than a 10 page menu: popular ; Recent ; rchandra7 October,. A short walk from the Coffee Emporium founder John Ayoub and his cousin and business Sam. Eggs on toast for the hollandaise again and that came out a couple of min.. Then one day needed a Coffee in West Ryde Marketplace owners, i will NOT return her own scrambled on... 38 connections make a great dish enjoy live music in venues throughout the Parramatta CBD to a! Could also see that coffee emporium parramatta menu had a version with salmon, crushed,. Using grounded pleasures West african drinking chocolate, chai with the aroma of freshly Coffee! Two people ( approx. Log in to leave a tip here items in shopping...