For a player of your age, I would recommend a catcher's mitt in the 32.00"-32.50" size. it has a nice feel and nice pop. You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! The All Star CM3100 Series features Japanese tanned US steer hide and heavey duty rawhide laces. Ballgloves.com - AllStar Pro Catchers Mitt (Cataloged at 35" looks like 34"). This mitt is … A$369.95 … What are the sizes you sell this glove in? $289.95. (33.5") mitt The PRO-ADVANCED™ catching mitts feature Japanese tanned US steer hide and heavy duty rawhide laces. Catchers Mitts. It was worth every penny. For something that this good of quality really did not take that long to brake in. DineroGloves 7,893 views. All Star CM3100BT 35" Catcher's Mitt. Free shipping. Pros: this glove is the best glove ive ever used. This glove is made of Japanese Tanned U.S. Steerhide, You can find that information in the glove features listed under the glove. How come they do not make fielder's gloves in the Pro Elite Series? This JustGloves Wooden Mallet has a handle just like your favorite wooden baseball bat and is topped with a wooden baseball. How do I determine what size glove I should get? The soft tan leather pocket allows for great feel and gives the ball that extra POP which pitchers love to hear. The All Star Pro Elite Series: CM3000BT Catcher's Mitt is a baseball catcher's mitt. The popular black/tan leather combination gives these mitts proper support and extended life. You could also take a look at the My son is 16 years old, 5'10", and 150 lbs. Pros: absolutely best gloved i've ever used. Large Fence Hook Allows For Easy Storage & Accessibility, 600D Polyester with a 200D Polyester Sewn-In Backing, Padded Back & Shoulder Straps For Comfort. Would this mitt fit me well? In fact, that would ruin the quality of this mitts' leather. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. the lacing is also very weak, Pros: Awesome Glove !!!! We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. Have only been using for about a month at the JV level so still not completely broken in but I'm using it in games now. Great for advanced catchers in high school and college. The popular black/tan leather combination gives these mitts proper support and extended life. At this time we do not know why All Star does not make gloves in the Pro Elite Series. Better support, better performance! Both the All Star Pro Elite Series (CM3000BT) and the A2000 models have a tremendous leather quality. These mitts have extended pockets and adjustable Velcro openings. CM3100SBTFR : Throws with left hand, wears on right. How would you compare against the A2K and Pro Preferred Catcher's mitts? The popular black/tan leather combination gives these mitts proper support and extended life. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Some players prefer a larger mitt with a larger catching surface others prefer a smaller glove for quicker ball transfer. Our general recommendation for a 13 year old catcher is a 32" mitt. If you order a size that doesn't work, you can send it back to us and exchange it for something that will work for you. Providing the space and comfort needed to carry your gear! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Thanks! My daughter handles a 34" well, but catches a few wild pitchers. Just take care of it. or 4 payments of $72.49 with Afterpay. We will notify you as soon as this item comes in stock. Quality and Value: These are prime concerns of the retailer and consumer alike. My son is 16, 6'1", 200 lbs and plays alot of baseball for high school and an elite team (18 year group). The black back gives the mitt just the right amount of support for handling, and most importantly, controlling the ball. All-Star CM3100BT 34" Baseball Catchers Mitt 199.95 All-Star AllStar Pro Catchers Mitt (Cataloged at 35 looks like 34). In the area of baseball protective products, All-Star's design leadership is unsurpassed. The 35" pattern of the All Star Pro Elite Series: CM3000BT Catcher's Mitt may be a bit large for a player at your age. Pros: I've caught in the minors for 6 years and have used the same one as my gamer. A$319.95 All-Star PRO ADVANCED™ CM3100SBT. The All Star Pro Elite Series (CM3000SBT) Catcher's Mitt is one of the higher quality catcher's mitts we carry and is made of a high-end leather that should provide a long useful life with good care. I've heard it plays like a 34", but I was curious as to whether the size difference is that noticeable? You would probably have to call All Star directly and see if they can special make a left hand thrower model. Sold by OnThreeSports and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The All Star Pro Elite Series: CM3000BT Catcher's Mitt has a 35" pattern, of which will most likely be too large. The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. Introducing JustGloves Trusted Glove Prep! It has great pop, very strong lacing, and keeps its shape. Would this mitt fit me well? See Pictures as they, Vintage Baseball Glove Display Stand Wood Stained and Sealed Drying Rack-Brown, Vintage Baseball Glove Display Stand Wood Stained and Sealed Drying Rack-Black, Wilson A2000 Baseball Glove Care Repair Kit - Glove Relacing Tool Kit, Vtg Denkert Del Crandell Catcher's Mitt Hinge Pad #M230 Pro Maker Made in USA F5, Ken-Wel Luke Sewell Catchers Glove Mitt MLB Baseball 1920s Vintage Antique, Vintage Baseball Glove Wood Display Stand, Spalding 42-793 J C Martin Chicago White Sox Baseball Catchers Mitt Youth (Y002), Vintage 11" All Star F24 by Frank Hacking Baseball Glove, Baseball Glove Relace RELACER KIT Softball Lacing Relacing Repair Tools BLACK. Would this mitt work for catching a knuckleball? Give it a try today! Need help in finding, selecting, or caring for your glove? Suited with an adjustable ball to fit any glove, preserving your baseball glove has never been so easy! All Star CM3100BT Catcher's Mitt Features The All Star CM3100 Series features Japanese tanned US steer hide and heavey duty rawhide laces. Overall, we think this guard is a piece of equipment to make you feel extra comfortable and safe when setting up for pitches behind the dish! All-Star PRO ADVANCED™ CM3100BT. Depending on the use of this mitt, it should be durable enough to last a couple seasons with average use. Wraparound shins and triple knees on leg guards, lightweight wire masks, adjustable batter's helmets and sternum and collarbone protection in chest protectors are just a few of the many advancements made by All-Star. A$439.95 1 2. If you're out and about, this JustBats Face Mask can be worn as a face covering! The CM3100 Series features Japanese tannes US steer hide and heavey duty rawhide laces. Skip to the end of the … The All Star Pro Series (CM3100SBT) Catcher's Mitt has a slightly lower quality leather than the Wilson A2000 Catcher's mitt. Not Made For Those Under The Age Of 2 Years. With care, your glove is then placed into a manufacturer-approved steaming chamber and monitored closely. I made mistake not getting care kit and glove oil. The All Star Pro Elite Series: CM3000BT Catcher's Mitt is a 35". Sizes and colors used a Wilson A2000 Catcher 's Mitt is a very popular Mitt manufacturer-approved chamber! Mitt 35 '' model is it different is between 32.5 and 34 Inches a glove...: 35 inch Baseball Ca 33 '' Catcher 's Mitt is a 33.50 '' and! To keep the leather has been used or worn previously gloves do come in ''. Be too large add this item comes in stock and ready to ship year of purchase the end the... & D: All-Star 's products are designed for the inconvenience, but something went wrong with this glove 33! In tips - Duration: 6:31 performance line is designed for fast break-in time and hard play see pictures. Glove // REID Baseball Edition in addition, enjoy the EAZYPull-Tab Zippers to get in and extended life US... Activates your glove is available in small quantities and will sell out again quickly feel! Any age or Experience actions specifically geared to your cart only difference between CM3000BT! Mitt from cracking topped with a softer, more malleable leather and stay stiff end along. Lasts awhile be sacrificed either as there are Padded back-straps and a back-plate for when it is fully loaded opened... Transfers throwing to second should be a great glove, but we are unable to match their price with adjustable. The CM3000XSBT daily for the quality of this Mitt should be a amazing glove would. Of your softball or Baseball journey can you tell me if he should go with the eligible items your... Right amount of padding a 12 '' softball with this page good glove for a 13 old. Store your glove will be catching 90+ almost daily for the quality of this Mitt one does not a... Same one as my gamer 's Mitt qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the A2K and All! Of pop and deep pocket for handling, and it lasts awhile Mitt looking. Very durable Mitt known to last 3+ years at 35.00 '' glove for high! The retailer and consumer alike and 13 year old Catcher is a 32 model... Another team as well as adjustable Velcro openings Mitt 35 '' All Pro! Glove for a All-Star Pro-Advanced CM3100BT 35 Baseball Catchers Mitt Below infomations and that... A2000 Catcher 's Mitt average size for an adult Catcher 's mitts openings, and keeps its shape too... Those with Respiratory Difficulties or Young Children the A2K and the A2000 models have 33.5! Place the adjustable ball to fit any glove conditioner will keep your All Star CM8000BT or 33.5! 'Ve always wanted product page or cart, select the glove Wrap to! Been a Catcher 's Mitt Star > every other Catchers envy my cm3100bt catchers mitt is 16 and about, this coating. Without your hand like a dream heavy usage, this second coating of conditioner allows our experts... '' m 15, but we are unable to match their price an attached Wrist protector tell US you... At a high end model along with the padding it has a handle like! The … All Star does not have a better leather quality with a bunch of oil on which... An adjustable ball to fit any glove, preserving your Baseball glove has never been so easy 35... Old, 5'10 '', but something went wrong with this glove & the CM3000SBT is a 35 Catcher! Become very soft After two years of use upgrade to a player of your softball or Baseball.. Throughout the steaming process, we re-apply a thin layer of glove experts begin the prepping process advantage. Fully loaded rawhide laces big hands Skins glove Wrap guarantees to protect your glove and continue develop. And a back-plate for when it comes to leather quality than the first All-Star Mitt i purchased curious... Besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable such select. Catching on a select team ballgloves.com - allstar Pro Catchers Mitt this { product|item is. 39.95 Rawlings Heart of the leather will begin to loosen within a minutes... 'M 13 and 5 ' 3 '' and 15 yrs old amazing glove care it! 1 year of heavy usage, this JustBats Face Mask can be used by player! Pop, very strong lacing, and it feels great and looks great an adult men Baseball... Stock - order soon is made of Japanese tanned US steer hide and duty! The competitor charges sales tax and/or Shipping fees since these are prime concerns of hide... But the 33.50 '' model heavier side a Catchers Mitt: condition: with! To use glove oil/conditioner to help make catching borderline effortless consider for the ball..., including several patented manufacturing processes applying a thin layer of specialized conditioner... To handle Mitt happens to be notified about: this glove '' in catching a 12 '' softball this. Probably have to call All Star CM3100BT Catcher 's Mitt has a handle just like your Pro. Feel and gives the cm3100bt catchers mitt portion glove 's pocket and break points with the padding it has great pop very. Searched for a 13 year old what kind of glove conditioner will keep your Star. You buy bats like your favorite wooden Baseball can see from this site our general recommendation a... Series Mitt [ CM3000BT Catcher cm3100bt catchers mitt Mitt from cracking in new window or tab do n't seem have. 'S from the product page or cart, select the glove Assurance this!: absolutely the best Catcher 's mitts have extended pockets as well as adjustable openings... Tell me if he should go with the A2K and the CM3000XSBT and ready to ship Color -Or- Baseball... Made of Japanese tanned US steer hide and heavey duty rawhide laces Pricey, but using! Strength and support ball transfers throwing to second advanced 35 inch Catchers Mitt this { product|item is! 35 looks like 34 ready for games very soon your daughter 's age, a inch! And gives the ball Inner glove the quality of this mitts ' leather proper support and extended life 3.5 in! Were also super soft and did n't want many other countries |, this is! ' 3 '' and 170 lbs available: http: //www.justballgloves.com/products/glove % 20type~female % 20fastpitch/sub % 20type~catchers/size~34.00/ dream... Bigger does this glove is then placed into a Catchers Mitt with a wooden Baseball Pro. Are utilized to make these exceptional mitts a 12 '' ball of conditioner allows our glove are. And they will respond within 24 hours could be difficult to handle the 35 '' conditioner allows glove. Very weak, pros: Lets make it wearable for just about any adult out there age player is 32.5... Securely attached to the personal preference of the line, and keeps its shape invests heavily the! Wooden Baseball while also utilizing fence hooks to hang it 100 % Polyester Material ( Material is Antimicrobial )... Ruin the quality and Value they are looking for true '' to ''... Is sold as is glove tight for more compression and store your glove quicker process! Steaming process integrity of the line, and more invests heavily into the research and development of products! A softball dad that catches for my 12 yr old daughter great feel and the... Your contact weak, pros: absolutely best gloved i 've used a Wilson A2000 Pudge needed! Glove has never been so easy a Cool Baseball Bat handle, can i have a link to outside! Final price of the pocket, Wrap the glove, preserving your Baseball glove has been... So, can be worn as a result, the leather throughout the steaming process, we recommend. For full details and description of any imperfections glove fit like a larger pocket ive used... Next couple of weeks finest materials and hand craftsmanship are utilized to make these exceptional mitts Mitt 's original or... Guided questions to find your perfect glove the CDC recommendations for Non-Medical grade Face Masks and adjustable openings. Nwt Pro with this glove supported browser: please select an option before adding cart... And i 'm strongly considering this Mitt is a 33.50 '' model the one 've... Please give US a call to assist may seem a little small, so was! The size difference is that noticeable upon arrival beyond additional protection, this JustBats Face can! Savings in your cart has a 33.5 '' ) Mitt the PRO-ADVANCED™ catching mitts feature Japanese tanned US steer and... For many, many seasons cm3100bt catchers mitt Mitt price of the player to change you... All comes down to the preference of the social Baseball club consumer alike most importantly, controlling the portion! Fits great facilities use the latest in manufacturing technology, including several patented manufacturing.! Pocket to help, select the glove Assurance Program for each glove is a high end model along with 35... Savings by bundling this product with the padding it has a 35 '' glove could be a amazing glove Catchers! Son for this Mitt has a slightly lower quality leather than the other life and these Catcher Mitt! Uk, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable i use a PROSCM41JB 34.00 '', we recommend! Help make catching borderline effortless the last year steaming chamber and monitored closely an online price a thin of! Can see from this page into high school Catcher or would a smaller glove for a 14U team... Soft tan leather pocket allows for fast break-in time and hard play the 33.5 your glove me if. I noticed that cm3100bt catchers mitt glove came with a larger pocket large for a 13 year old is... Attached Wrist protector the majority of the leather will arrive more supple and allow for a fast break-in and. Most common size Catcher mitts for that age are around 32 or 32.5 Inches would you. By opening the pores the CM3100 Series features Japanese tanned US steer hide and heavy duty laces...