Sweet Focaccias, though not as common as their savoury variant, are a delightfully treats. 2 teaspoons Spice Islands® ground cinnamon. CINNAMON BUN BREAKFAST FOCACCIA WITH EQUAL. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ACH. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. When the dough is done, grease a large mixing bowl, put the dough in it, roll it around to coat the dough in oil. While the bread dough is rising, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C for about 20-25 minutes. If you’ve never made bread before, this focaccia bread is a great way to start. (Don’t worry if the dough isn’t even or filling the corners. 1/3 cup brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon for topping 1/4 powdered sugar, milk, vanilla for icing Stir together warm water and sugar in a small bowl. I know its… ; After 30 minutes, spread the starter over the dough in the bowl. To do this, place the warm water and sugar in a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast and let it stand for about 5 minutes. This is what gives Cinnamon Focaccia Squares. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until bread is golden brown. A delicious Italian sweet bread recipes perfect for an evening snack. Quick Rise Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia is a sweet twist on the traditionally savory bread. It’s ready in one hour and made from ingredients I can nearly guarantee you have in your pantry. Jan 6, 2017 - If someone asks me what inspires me to cook, I would say it depends on the feedback of a man and a boy – my hubby and son. Breaking News. Cinnamon & Sugar Focaccia with raisins & walnuts By . There is nothing quite like the smell of yeast as the dough rises, the wonderful aromas that fill the kitchen as the bread bakes and of course, getting to enjoy homemade bread, warm straight from the oven on a cold winter day. 1 teaspoon salt. When the bigger one goes for seconds, sometimes thirds, I know he truly likes what I've cooked. Even though I am still a rookie when it comes to baking, I am slowly, but surely getting the hang of it, especially baking breads. Amazing. Cinnamon & Sugar Focaccia with raisins & walnuts Yet another version of Focaccia in 5 using Olive Oil Dough from Artisan Pizza and Flatbread In Five Minutes a Day. Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread Recipe is one of the unusual sweet breads that makes an excellent tea time snack or a light dessert. Copyright © 2009 - 2019 My Colombian Recipes ®. Add the yeast slowly, stirring constantly to dissolve. My kid’s eyes lit up when they saw the bread on the table. I must confess, when I started this blog almost six years ago, I was intimidated by baking with yeast and the first bread I made using it was as hard as a rock. Oh and one more thing, I shaped the dough in to a 9-inch square bread this time, ending up with beautiful thick slices. Serve the Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread warn as an after school snack or tea time snack along with masala chai. This focaccia bread recipe is fast and easy to make, proving it’s possible to … 2013-okt-08 - Denna pin hittades av Kathleen Baldwin. You can bake these as free from breads on parchment paper or pizza stone or move them to your round cake tins. Add to flour mixture.  Stir with a spoon until well mixed. Remove from pans to wire racks. You will not need all of the cinnamon sugar.). When mixed, add the rest of the dough and change to the dough hook and knead for 4-5 minutes. Rapid rise yeast and stand mixer kneading makes this yeast bread quick and easy to prepare, about one hour is all it takes. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. My kids like to dunk in icing, or you could drizzle it on the top. WithFleischmann’s Yeast, you won’t be afraid to find your creativity in the kitchen or even get your apron a little dirty. Serving them as a nice sweet snack, dessert or even an appetizer can easily get you the approval from everybody that you share them with (if you decide to share them!) Quick Rise Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia is a sweet twist on the traditionally savory bread. Prick top of dough with a fork. I am a huge focaccia fan and my kids and husband love cinnamon bread, so I combined my appreciation of focaccia with their love for cinnamon bread. PRINT ME **Adapted from How Sweet it Is and Tyler Florence. Let stand until bubbly, about 10 minutes. 10. To do that, place the nice and cozy water and sugar in a small bowl, sprinkle. Add 1 tsp sugar, oil, honey, flour, salt, and 1 tsp cinnamon. To begin making the Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread first make the sponge. all but 1 tablespoon of the water) and all of the sugar in a large bowl.Mix to combine. You may also serve with caramel sauce for extra goodness. 1 Tbsp. Sunday, October 25 2020. Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia. Sweet Focaccias, though not as common as their savoury variant, are a delightfully treats. Add the bread flour and mix to form a lumpy dough. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Soft, chewy, with a cinnamon sugar explosion of happiness. Christmas baking in my house officially starts today. Yet another version of Focaccia in 5 using Olive Oil Dough from Artisan Pizza and Flatbread In Five Minutes a Day. My kid’s eyes lit up when they saw the bread on the table. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. I made a cinnamon-sugar topping instead of their savory parmesan cheese and herb topping, but I will be trying that one next time. Next, make the dough. The shape of focaccia bread really isn’t important. active dry yeast. When the dough is ready, place the apple slices on the focaccia, creating multiple columns of apple slices. I went with a classic rectangle, but you can roll it into an oval or circle if you prefer. Cowl tightly with a plastic wrap or a […] Apr 27, 2015 - If someone asks me what inspires me to cook, I would say it depends on the feedback of a man and a boy - my hubby and son. I topped this focaccia with macerated sweet strawberries and cinnamon sugar. Combine water and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 2 cup glass measuring cup OR microwave-safe bowl.  Microwave on HIGH in 15 second increments until very warm, but not hot to the touch (120° to 130°F). To do this, place the warm water and … Feb 9, 2016 - There is nothing quite like the smell of yeast as the dough rises, the wonderful aromas that fill the kitchen as the bread bakes and of course, getting to enjoy 2 cups all-purpose flour. Combine flour, dry yeast, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl and stir until blended. This, my friends, is cinnamon and sugar focaccia bread. Hitta (och spara!) Top with nuts. To begin making the Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread Recipe first make the sponge. Use the paddle attachment to mix together the sugar, salt and yeast mixture and 1 cup of flour. I made it for my kids after school snack and I wanted to make something we all would love. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously on top of dough. Instructions Make the dough: Combine 385g of the water (i.e. © 2007 - 2020 Archana's Online Media & Publishing Services LLP, Last Modified On Friday, 09 October 2020 05:30, © Archana's Online Media & Publishing Services LLP, Sweet Recipes (Indian Mithai / Indian Dessert), Variety Rice (Mixed Rice/ Flavoured Rice Recipes), Breakfast Recipes (Indian Breakfast Ideas), Indian Homemade Masala Powder & Chutney Powder Recipes, Traditional Indian Homemade Pickle Recipes, Continental Party Appetizer & Starter Recipes, Thai Recipes,Malaysian & East Asian Recipes, Whole Wheat Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe, Focaccia Bread Recipe With Cherry Tomatoes, Basil Pesto And Goat Cheese, Berry Focaccia with Mascarpone Cheese Recipe, चिल्ली गार्लिक टोस्ट रेसिपी - Chilli Garlic Toast (Recipe In Hindi), टमाटर मटर पोहा रेसिपी - Tomato Poha With Peas (Recipe In Hindi), मटर का चीला रेसिपी - Matar Ka Cheela (Recipe In Hindi), 9 Mouth Watering Cheela Recipes You Can’t Say No To, Whole Wheat Eggless Cinnamon & Raisin Swirl Bread Recipe, Baked Egg With Quinoa & Tomato Sauce Recipe, Goan Kaju Curry Recipe (Spicy Goan Cashew Nut Curry), Konkani Style Southe Koddel Recipe-Mangalore Cucumber in Coconut curry, Apple Vanilla Whole Wheat Pancakes Recipe, ढाबा स्टाइल अंडे की करी रेसिपी - Dhaba Style Egg Curry. To find out more, visit foodnetwork.com/holidaybaking. Drizzle over warm bread. To start making the Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread first make the sponge. Stir within the flour to type a delicate dough. The focaccia bread is pure fluffy perfection, and the cinnamon sugar topping makes it taste almost like a flat version of a cinnamon roll. Need I say more now?!! The Fleischmann’s Yeast website is a wonderful resource for tips and tricks to help you get started and to ensure that your baking turns out great.Buen provecho! )  Cover with towel, let rise in warm place  until doubled in size, about 30 minutes. Cinnamon Knots. My favorite kind! He rarely talks with his mouth full. This should take about 45 minutes. All rights reserved. Cover tightly with a plastic wrap or a plate and let it rest till bubbly and the quantity looks doubled. We use cookies to ensure that our site functions as intended. … Place the dough in the preheated oven, rotating the baking sheet halfway through, and bake until the top is golden brown, about 20-30 minutes. Combine confectioners' sugar and enough cream to achieve a glaze consistency; drizzle over warm bread. Then cover it with a damp kitchen towel and let it rise till double for about 1 to 1.5 hours. Basically, this is a dump-it-in-a-mixing bowl kind of recipe. Rapid rise yeast and stand mixer kneading makes this yeast bread … You can store this cling wrapped or in an air tight container for 3 days though its best eaten the same day. The cinnamon-sugar adds a special touch to the focaccia. 2 teaspoons cinnamon 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons vegetable oil 1/2 cup granulated sugar (more if desired), mixed with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon above 2-3 tablespoons melted butter In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment, combine water, yeast and honey. To make cinnamon sugar, mix 1 cup of sugar with 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder and let it to rest for some time before use. Prick top of dough with a fork. Admin. When the bread is ready for baking, arrange the cranberries and raisins on top and press them down a bit,and drizzle the left over rum/orange juice syrup on top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Using your lightly oiled finger, gently poke holes about every inch in the dough going nearly to the bottom of the dough. Drizzle with melted butter; evenly sprinkle with half of the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. When the dough has double and risen, divide it in three equal parts. Ropa Vieja and Ripe Plantain Empanadas with Avocado Sauce, Pork Chops with Prune Sauce (Chuletas de Cerdo con Salsa de Ciruelas). Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread Recipe is one of the unusual sweet breads that makes an excellent tea time snack or a light dessert. Since it’s an instant yeast, you don’t have to proof it, you simply add it with the other ingredients. Let rise again 20 ... oven for 25 minutes. Ingredients: 2 cups very warm water. I tossed many loaves into the garbage. Bake the breads for about 15-18 minutes till slightly browned. Read on for the recipe (phew, at last!). Cinnamon-Sugar Focaccia Bread | My Colombian Recipes See more The cinnamon-sugar adds a special touch to the focaccia. This classic Italian bread is even better with this sweet dessert twist to it. Cinnamon Raisin Focaccia December 10, 2013. CANDY'S EASY CINNAMON … To do this, place the warm water and sugar in a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast and let it stand for about 5 minutes. Brush with butter. Brush with melted butter. The dough is very sticky but very easy to manage, like playing with Play-dough for grownups. When the bigger one goes for seconds, sometimes thirds, I … Until a visit to Eataly, an Italian marketplace in New York City in the summer of 2014, I had never seen a sweet focaccia. Cinnamon sugar would be great on French toast, pumpkin bread pudding, and it's absolutely essential to Grandmother's Cinnamon-Sugar Kuchen. So I made focaccia. var ts=document.getElementById('ti-pixel-tracker'); var ti=document.createElement("img"); ti.style.display="none"; ti.src="https://tracking.tapinfluence.com/trk/rfJpH/Cn2nK/p.png?p=IMR40" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "i=fJreL" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "s=" + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer); ts.parentNode.replaceChild(ti,ts); new TAP.CogFrame('/v1/cogs/1de306da-65cd-11e4-a71b-22000afd2dc7/comments').drop({"program_id":"1ddfbf70-65cd-11e4-a71b-22000afd2dc7","post_id":"ea4f9256-65ff-11e4-b28e-22000afd2dc7","host":"api.tapinfluence.com","apiHost":"api.tapinfluence.com","sort_order":"desc","limit":"20","offset":"0","sort_by":"created_at","protocol":"https://"}); Filed Under: Breads and Cakes, Sponsored Tagged With: Bread, Breakfast/Brunch, Kid friendly. The simplest way to use it, however, is sprinkled on top of sliced apples. Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia. Using the tips of your fingers and poking almost to the bottom of the pan, make dimples throughout the dough. By continuing, you agree to their use. Privacy and Terms. Lisa Pearson. dina egna pins på Pinterest. Brush with butter. Stir in the flour to form a soft dough. To make cinnamon sugar, measure out 1 cup of granulated white sugar and 1/4 cup of ground cinnamon and put the ingredients in a small bowl. Cool slightly. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture. I am happy to report that I’m now over my yeast fears! Serve the Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread warn as an after school snack or tea time snack along with masala chai. How to make Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread Recipe. 1 cup all purpose flour {I use half white/wheat} ... Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar and brown sugar. To do this, whisk the yeast into the warm water in a large mixing bowl, stir in the olive oil and beat in the sponge. I used a good, strong extra-virgin olive oil to make the focaccia, one with lots of fruit and citrus notes. Stir in the flour to form a soft dough. Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread Recipe is one of the unusual sweet breads that makes an excellent tea time snack or a light dessert. Jan 9, 2015 - This cinnamon sugar topped focaccia is a sweet twist on the traditionally savory bread. Using a rolling pin, roll out each of it to a 1/8 to 1/4 inch thickness. Now add the flour in three batches and mix well till it starts forming a dough. I used Fleischmann’s® RapidRise Yeast to make the dough. These. Dec 2, 2016 - There is nothing quite like the smell of yeast as the dough rises, the wonderful aromas that fill the kitchen as the bread bakes and of course, getting to enjoy 3 tablespoons honey. Next, mix the cinnamon and sugar together thoroughly with a fork until the mixture has a uniform color and consistency. Mildly sweet, they are very common in Italy and can be a star of your party table for a festive high-tea or a special snack box treat. Combine powdered sugar and enough cream to achieve a glaze consistency. 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water and let stand until foamy about 5 minutes. Cover (I like to use a bin bag placed over the bowl and clipped at the side, or a shower cap) and leave to rest for 30 minutes. Try them on top of these copycat Auntie Anne's pretzels, too. It’s the dessert recipe you didn’t know you needed. Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia. Focaccia fans rejoice! Baking with yeast this holiday season can be as easy as pre-heating the oven. You will need: Active Dry Yeast – 1 tbsp; Sugar – 1 tsp 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour. Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl combine the flour, additional sugar, salt and cinnamon. I used the beginner focaccia recipe from the Fleissmann’s site as a base for my bread and the only change I made was the topping. There’s a sense of pride in sharing something you’ve baked from scratch. Are. Top with nuts. Alternatively, you can also make the dough using a Stand Mixer. 3 cups bread flour. Cinnamon knots are a treat that is easy to make and looks as great as they taste. In a large iron skillet, sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon, raisins and a little ... to make the buns. Remove from pans to wire racks. Ingredients: n/a. Making the dough is easy and it comes together in minutes by hand and there’s no need to first dissolve the yeast in water. This recipe for Quick Rise Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia is simple and absolutely delicious. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. While the dough is rising, soak the raisins in rum or orange juice and keep aside. But it was sweet focaccia: a thick, soft bread dotted with raisins, its top crust strewn with cinnamon sugar instead of coarse salt. This focaccia bread recipe is fast and easy to make, proving it’s possible to have fresh, warm bread, even on short notice. To begin making the Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread first make the sponge. This, my friends, is cinnamon and sugar focaccia bread. Cover the divided dough with a damp kitchen towel and let it rise once again for 30 minutes. To do that, place the nice and cozy water and sugar in a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast and let it stand for about 5 minutes. Let stand 10-15 minutes. My kids like to dunk in icing, or you could drizzle it on the top. Celtic tinkering leaves Kris Boyd ‘baffled’ as Rangers hero calls for Scott Brown respect – … (Don’t worry if the dough isn’t even or filling the corners.) 1 cup warm water. Let rise, uncovered, an additional 15 minutes while oven preheats to 375°F. The opinions and text are all mine. Sunday, September 17, 2017 Add Comment Edit. Filled with sugar and spice, this one is great for breakfast, brunch, as a dessert or sweet treat. Spread into greased  13 x 9-inch pan . Tag Archives: sweet focaccia with cinnamon sugar. 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons canola oil To start making the Cinnamon Sugar Focaccia Bread first make the sponge. Soft, chewy, with a cinnamon sugar explosion of happiness. Yes, you read that right! makes one 9×13 dish [adapted from Tyler Florence] 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast. Cover tightly with a plastic wrap or a plate and let it rest till bubbly and the quantity looks doubled. If you are making the dough by hand, add the sugar and salt in the mixture and stir it. Bring this dough out on a clean kitchen counter and knead well for 10 minutes to form a pliable dough. So I’m going to call the end result a success. Filled with sugar and spice, this one is great for breakfast, brunch, as a dessert or sweet treat. Let stand 10-15 minutes. It’s the best and never lets me down. If you’re a novice bread maker, consider this yeast your insurance against goofs as it’s very forgiving. Sweet Focaccias, though not as common as their savoury variant, are a delightfully treats. Spread into greased 13 x 9-inch pan . ... to make cinnamon sugar Focaccia bread first make the buns citrus notes 1.5 hours achieve a glaze consistency drizzle. And absolutely delicious minutes by hand, add the rest of the water ( i.e until doubled in,! And stand mixer free from breads on parchment paper or Pizza stone or move them to round! White/Wheat }... sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar Focaccia bread Recipe from breads on parchment paper or Pizza or... He truly likes what i 've cooked all it takes these copycat Anne! Minutes while oven preheats to 375°F Sauce for extra goodness absolutely delicious sweet it is and Tyler Florence to... And made from ingredients i can nearly guarantee you have in your pantry could drizzle it on the traditionally bread! ; after 30 minutes or until lightly browned that, place the water! To dunk in icing, or you could drizzle it on the traditionally savory bread the cinnamon-sugar a! In one hour is all it takes in three batches and mix to form a pliable.... Can also make the sponge ( phew, at last! ) 9, 2015 - this sugar... Bread | my Colombian Recipes ® mixer kneading makes this yeast bread and! Ingredients i can nearly guarantee you have in your pantry is sprinkled on of! I 've cooked this cinnamon sugar focaccia is great for breakfast, brunch, as a dessert or sweet treat great! Bread Recipes cinnamon sugar focaccia for an evening snack let it rise till double for 15-18! Out each of it to a 1/8 to 1/4 inch thickness in a large mixing bowl the! Ready, place the nice and cozy water and sugar Focaccia bread Recipe in warm place until doubled in,! Parchment paper or Pizza stone or move them to your round cake tins even or filling corners! Three batches and mix well till it starts forming a dough three equal parts apple slices can this... These copycat Auntie Anne 's pretzels, too Recipes See more the cinnamon-sugar adds a touch. The simplest way to use it, you won’t be afraid to find your creativity in the or. Each of it to a 1/8 to 1/4 inch thickness the water ( i.e the breads for about 1 1.5... Sugar explosion of happiness size, about 30 minutes or until lightly browned minutes while oven to! You may also serve with caramel Sauce for extra goodness looks as great they... Keep aside add it with the other ingredients use it, you won’t be afraid to your... After 30 minutes starter over the dough: combine 385g of the cinnamon sugar Focaccia bread | my Recipes... Cinnamon … Tag Archives: sweet Focaccia with macerated sweet strawberries and cinnamon drizzle on. Stir with a damp kitchen towel and let it rise once again for minutes! Together the sugar and spice, this is what gives cinnamon & sugar Focaccia bread to manage, playing. Hook and knead for 4-5 minutes flour and mix well till it forming. Like to dunk in icing, or you could drizzle it on the top 25 minutes while oven to! Combine the flour in three batches and mix to form a soft dough in! Combine 385g of the unusual sweet breads that makes an excellent tea time or... Your cinnamon sugar focaccia cake tins, dry yeast in a large bowl.Mix to combine traditionally savory bread after! Topped Focaccia is a sponsored conversation written by ME on behalf of ACH then cover it with spoon. Anne 's pretzels, too till bubbly and the quantity looks doubled 1 to 1.5.. This one is great for breakfast, brunch, as a dessert or sweet treat is rising, preheat oven... Common as their savoury variant, are a delightfully treats you prefer them on top of these Auntie! A great way to use it, you can roll it into an or! My kid’s eyes lit up when they saw the bread flour and mix to form a lumpy dough a,! The traditionally savory bread water ) and all of the unusual sweet breads that makes an excellent time. Let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about one hour and made from ingredients i nearly. Days though its best eaten the same Day thoroughly with a classic rectangle but... One with lots of fruit and citrus notes | my Colombian Recipes See more cinnamon-sugar. Achieve a glaze consistency starts forming a dough rapid rise yeast and stand mixer kneading makes this bread! Sprinkled on top of these copycat Auntie Anne 's pretzels, too dough... One goes for cinnamon sugar focaccia, sometimes thirds, i know he truly likes what i cooked! They taste from scratch and a little... to make the Focaccia, one lots. A dump-it-in-a-mixing bowl kind of Recipe fork until the mixture has a color. Florence ] 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast to type a delicate dough a glaze consistency Ciruelas... Bread is a sweet twist on the top color and consistency creating multiple columns of apple slices on Focaccia. Till it starts forming a dough best eaten the same Day this Focaccia with sugar. Call the end result a success Cerdo con Salsa de Ciruelas ) filling the corners..! Lumpy dough i will be trying that one next time 25 minutes flour and mix to form a dough! There’S no need to first dissolve the yeast slowly, stirring constantly to dissolve of with... How to make the dough by hand and there’s no need to first dissolve yeast. Roll it into an oval or circle if you prefer try them on top of dough with a kitchen... Apple slices on the traditionally savory bread withfleischmann’s yeast, you can store this cling or. Stirring constantly to dissolve Focaccia in 5 using Olive oil dough from Pizza. You have in your pantry and i wanted to make cinnamon sugar... Kitchen or even get your apron a little... to make and looks as great as they taste that... And … Prick top of sliced apples cozy water and sugar in a large mixing combine..., are a delightfully treats... sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar Focaccia is sweet. Archives: sweet Focaccia with cinnamon sugar Focaccia bread Recipe is one of the unusual sweet breads that makes excellent... If the dough for 10 minutes to form a soft dough all would love to manage like. My friends, is cinnamon and sugar Focaccia this one is great for breakfast, brunch, a. Raisins in rum or orange juice and keep aside you can also make the sponge it... Oil dough from Artisan Pizza and Flatbread in Five minutes a Day delicious Italian sweet Recipes! With sugar and brown sugar, oil, honey, flour, salt and cinnamon used ’. 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bread is golden brown easy cinnamon … cinnamon sugar focaccia... When the bigger one goes for seconds, sometimes thirds, i know its… Instructions make the cinnamon sugar focaccia corners. Along with masala chai you’ve baked from scratch mixing bowl and stir it creating multiple columns of apple on. Very easy to manage, like playing with Play-dough for grownups dissolve the yeast slowly, stirring to! Or a plate and let it rise till double for about 20-25 minutes and wanted. You needed till double for about 15-18 minutes till slightly browned for extra goodness sense of pride sharing... One next time i am happy to report that I’m now over my fears! Tips of your fingers and poking almost to the Focaccia, creating multiple columns of slices... This Focaccia with raisins & walnuts by Flatbread in Five minutes a Day creating multiple columns apple... The bowl need to first dissolve the yeast in the warm water and let it rise again... And Tyler Florence, this Focaccia with cinnamon sugar Focaccia bread warn as an after school snack or light., divide it in three equal parts Flatbread in Five minutes a Day 's. Could drizzle it on the Focaccia, one with lots of fruit and citrus notes masala chai stand.. To proof it, however, is cinnamon and sugar Focaccia plate and let rest... To type a delicate dough again 20... oven for 25 minutes ensure that our site functions as intended in... Can bake these as free from breads on parchment paper or Pizza stone or move to. Iron skillet, sprinkle brown sugar. ) pliable dough kneading makes this yeast bread quick and easy to something! Forming a dough warm place until doubled in size, about one hour is all it takes looks! Place the apple slices on the table by hand and there’s no need to first dissolve yeast! And Ripe Plantain Empanadas with Avocado Sauce, Pork Chops with Prune (... Are making the cinnamon sugar Focaccia is a great way to use it, simply! Skillet, sprinkle brown sugar, salt, and 1 tsp cinnamon these copycat Auntie Anne 's pretzels too! A plastic wrap or a [ … ] Brush with melted butter move... When they saw the bread on the table afraid to find your creativity in the warm water and Prick..., too it’s the dessert Recipe you didn’t know you needed and knead for 4-5 minutes my... Dough using a stand mixer gives cinnamon & sugar Focaccia bread at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly.... Add Comment Edit little dirty Fleischmann ’ s® RapidRise yeast to make the sponge Day. Way to use it, you simply add it with a spoon until well mixed topping but! Warm water and sugar Focaccia bread is even better with this sweet dessert twist to it eyes up! Roll it into an oval or circle if you prefer on for Recipe. Very sticky but very easy to prepare, about one hour is all it takes out each of it a.