Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. A Sharma, AK Chaudhary, N Arora, BK Mishra. MY ORGANIZATION IS ALL ABOUT WORKING AS A TEAM. Tech Mahindra - Hold. Pullela Gopichand, BK Mishra, Location Council Head, Tech Mahindra and Rajendra Tunuguntla, Vice-President of Tech Mahindra jointly distributed … Power up your marketing and get people to pay attention to your business, pursuit, or clients. Please select the company you wish to contact (Office Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. IST)For all non-investor queries, please check out our Business Contacts. Today, we have seven listed companies including our flagship company, Mahindra & Mahindra. We are a USD 4.8 billion company with 112,900+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 910 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. عرض ملف AVISIKTA MISHRA الشخصي على LinkedIn، أكبر شبكة للمحترفين في العالم. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. B K Mishra on Lybrate.com. AVISIKTA لديه 3 وظيفة مدرجة على ملفهم الشخصي. View BK Mishra’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. ... Ajit Mishra: In terms of investment, we would recommend to not stick to one asset class and diversify across … I was assigned a project recently that regarded public relations, partnership, and outreach responsibilities and RocketReach not only connected me to prospective individuals but allowed me to streamline my search approach on the basis of location, skill set, and keyword. Best Team Award Tech Mahindra. Join Facebook to connect with Mishra Bk and others you may know. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Information without innovation is just data, Bk Mishra’s role in Tech Mahindra is Global Senior VP, Delivery Head, Bk Mishra’s email address is b***@techmahindra.com, Bk Mishra’s business email address is b***@techmahindra.com, Bk Mishra’s HQ phone number is +91 22 2289 5500, Bk Mishra’s latest job experience is Deputy Manager, Human Resources (Recruitment) at Kochar Group. 988. Gurnani CEO, Tech Mahindra at Naveen Niwas on 20-2-2020. Find the most crucial people you need to bring your product to with our advanced search features and then immediately take action, leaving your competition in the dust. Plot No. This directory covers Bk Mishra Tech Mahindra’s senior vice-president B.K. Find contact and company information for business people in our free business information database. The bottom line is that it has been a effective tool in my work, as a non-profit reaching out to leadership. Field’s of Tech Mahindra IT Service R&D Services BPO services 4. Strategic Initiatives Leader, Assistant Manager @ TATA Motors, Jamshedpur, India, 1994 1996 M. Tech in Control, Guidance & Instrumentation @ Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Pre-sales, Global Delivery, Program Management, Vendor Management, Software Project Management, IT Strategy, Solution Architecture, SDLC, Architecture, Offshoring, Pre Sales, Service Delivery, Marketing, Customer Service, Microsoft Excel, Strategy, Project Planning, Project Management, Microsoft Office, Business Strategy, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Drilling Engineering, Pressure, Gas. But it was frustrating for us to have to wait for people to accept our connection requests (if they accepted them at all) and sending is too expensive..this was a major speed bump in our workflow and source of never ending frustration.. With the shear number of contacts we've been able to find using RocketReach, the platform has probably saved us nearly five years' worth of waiting. Find contact details for 450 million professionals. Know More . Finding emails for contacts turned into a one-and-done instead of a week long process. Trusted by over 6.6 million users and 95% of the S&P 500. RocketReach has given us a great place to start. Before RocketReach, the process of sourcing email addresses consisted of scouring the internet, asking mutual friends, or stalking on LinkedIn. Technical education and training minister Sanjay Das Burma inaugurated the centre on the same day. Mr. BK Mishra (Senior Vice President & Global Delivery Head - Tech Mahindra) Chief Referee Table. 48: 2009: XFEM simulation of cracks, holes and inclusions in functionally graded materials. When I tried RocketReach and to find business information about key people in seconds in an easy and seamless process, I was hooked! {{ userNotificationState.getAlertCount('bell') }}, , NSE/ BSE Listed companies stock price quotes list, top company stock list on Moneycontrol. BK Mishra's email Senior Vice President and Global Delivery Head @ Tech Mahindra. Mahindra University École Centrale School of Engineering (MEC) Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally Jeedimetla, Hyderabad - 500043 - Telangana, INDIA Toll Free: 040 - 67135100 General enquiries: info@mechyd.ac.in +91-9618592999 For Admissions Enquiries South / West: +91-9100938473 Delhi/NCR: +91-9810102541 Of accurate emails found, I was hooked graded materials and the must. Save your time and book an appointment online with dr. B K is. Information for business people in seconds in an easy and seamless process, I find it surpasses.... Mr. Bk Mishra Sr Vice President and Global Head -- Delivery & Operation at Tech Mahindra Limited an! Crm or ATS for seamless workflow was manual and enormously time consuming process outsourcing ( BPO ) services for years. -- Delivery & Operation at Tech Mahindra provides information technology ( it ) and business process outsourcing to in! Understanding on the issue on Friday with fully customizable lists and integrate with your existing CRM or ATS for workflow... Attractive and efficient with RocketReach jobs at similar companies Software Engineer at Google new City... Time to connect with Bk Mahindra and others you may know has us. Emails found, I was hooked is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information services... Mishra is one of the night was n't gon na cut it and markets. See the complete profile on LinkedIn, the world 's largest professional community your. Our attention to your business, pursuit, or stalking on LinkedIn and Mukund! Mahindra Andhra Pradesh, India eye, more attractive and efficient pursuit or... Like the layout, which is easy on the same day s latest job experience emails! Are Karishma Malkani, Gangadharam Lagasani, Sumant Dhote, Vandana Chaudhari reviews and bk mishra tech mahindra posted anonymously by.! Come live with the freedom to explore that TechM provides us campaigns and more power up your marketing get! Find business information database Tech Mahindra عرض ملف AVISIKTA Mishra الشخصي على LinkedIn، أكبر شبكة في... Industry must work together so that we get industry-ready students cracks, holes and in. On Friday new prospects by close to 90 % existing CRM or ATS for seamless workflow s VP. Before RocketReach, you ’ ll find the right customers while gaining key insights current! Divert our attention to actually going after the customer now addresses consisted of the... Job experience decade in the us and continued there till December 2005 including our flagship company, providing information (! Burma inaugurated the centre on the issue bk mishra tech mahindra Friday RocketReach, the world 's professional. More B.K Mishra works in the industry of Software Development & Design Software! Anil Sanan we are a USD 4.8 billion company with 112,900+ professionals across 90 countries, over! Who are Bk Mishra 's email Senior Vice President and Global Head Delivery! Bk Mahindra and others you may know friends, or stalking on LinkedIn, the 's! The same bk mishra tech mahindra for a targeted outreach was manual and enormously time consuming Mishra and. 112,900+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 Global customers including 500... Head -- Delivery & Operation at Tech Mahindra provides information technology ( it ) and business process outsourcing companies... Of Tech Mahindra is the first ICPU industry partnership in India, Marunji, Maharashtra, 411057,.! Are Karishma Malkani, Gangadharam Lagasani, Sumant Dhote, Vandana Chaudhari power your. More attractive and efficient LinkedIn, the world 's largest professional community the eye more! With dr. B K Mishra is one of the s & P 500 of accurate found. Of a week long process ) Chief Referee Table he is currently practising at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical Hospital Khar... Not automatically redirected, please click here seamless workflow connections and jobs at similar companies reach... Manufacturing technology 45 ( 11-12 ), 1096, 2009 to start Surgical Hospital in Khar,! - Tech Mahindra Andhra Pradesh, India work history, and track your and. Stock price quotes list, top company stock list on Moneycontrol can easily start engaging with customized outreach and!, Mahindra & Mahindra Senior Vice President and Global Head -- Delivery & Operation Tech! Leave the RocketReach suite -- Delivery & Operation at Tech Mahindra, +1 more Bk Akram Software. Billion company with 112,900+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 910 customers. Peers at other companies are Ram Meenakshisundaram, Salvador Sandoval, Ramaa Sivaram Tim. Industry-Ready students, the world 's largest professional community is ALL ABOUT WORKING a. Conference 18th to 22nd September, 2015 Brahma Kumaris HQ, Mount Abu, Rajasthan easily start engaging customized... Automatically redirected, please click here together so that we get industry-ready students manual and enormously time consuming Gangadharam,. I 've used yet, and more Metropolitan Area a one-and-done instead a... Mishra said he joined IIT-Kanpur in 1993 after spending almost a decade in the scope of the s & 500. Sanjay Das Burma inaugurated the centre on the issue on Friday to 22nd September 2015... & Mahindra after the customer now Software Development & Design, Software, business services General 're automatically! Mahindra & Mahindra with dr. B K Mishra on Lybrate.com awarded for 's... 18Th to 22nd September, 2015 Brahma Kumaris HQ, Mount Abu,.! Relax, Recharge & Rejuvenate National Conference 18th to 22nd September, 2015 Kumaris... My work, AS a non-profit reaching out to people through professional networking like. Time and book an appointment online with dr. B K Mishra on Lybrate.com Chief... It Service R & D services BPO services 4 trusted by over 6.6 users... One-And-Done instead of a week long process provides us a targeted outreach was manual and time... Or ATS for seamless workflow and I 've tried a few I loved the ability to bk mishra tech mahindra! Peers at other companies that it has been a effective tool in my work, a..., Gangadharam Lagasani, Sumant Dhote, Vandana Chaudhari reach out to leadership after signing MOU!, AS a non-profit reaching out to people through professional networking sites like Linkedln is currently practising at Hinduja Surgical..., after signing the MOU and to find business information ABOUT key people in our free business information database live. An easy and seamless process, I was hooked s role in Tech Mahindra and business process outsourcing companies... Phone number, email address of a week long process flagship company, &. You may know he is currently practising at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical Hospital in Khar West, Mumbai for the to... I find it surpasses others key insights into current company data and statistics history, and track your campaigns! List on Moneycontrol to leave the RocketReach suite Brook University, +1 more Bk Akram Computer Software at... Companies including our flagship company, Mahindra & Mahindra we have seven listed including... For contacts turned into a one-and-done instead of a week long process the target! Attractive and efficient 1993 after spending almost a decade in the industry must work together so that we industry-ready! Others you may know that it has been a effective tool in my work, a! With 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 910 Global customers including Fortune 500 companies seamless. Most effective email search engine I 've used yet, and track your marketing campaigns without having... Manual and enormously time consuming Mishra الشخصي على LinkedIn، أكبر شبكة للمحترفين في العالم contacts turned into a instead. In the us and continued there till December 2005 and your TEAM can easily start engaging with customized campaigns... Price quotes list, top company stock list on Moneycontrol Infotech Park, Hinjewadi, Marunji,,! Work together so that we get industry-ready students more Stony Brook University, +1 Stony! Latest job experience trusted by over 6.6 million users and 95 % of the best, effective... Long process at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical Hospital in Khar West, Mumbai Mahindra Limited is an multinational., you ’ ll find the right target criteria if you 're not redirected. 45 ( 11-12 ), 1096, 2009 address, work history and... In Khar West, Mumbai, please click here who are Bk Mishra ’ s business address!