Links to self-owned youtube videos are allowed at moderator discretion; on-topic, sincere user content is welcome. $224.99. CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) SOLD OUT. Flytanium G-10 Scales for Benchmade Mini Bugout Knife - Natural Jade. I don't know that it would be TOO handle heavy, but I believe it weighs around 4.4 oz, which is the same as my 6X handles, but the 51 blade is much lighter than the 6X handles. I had given up on the 51 before adding these. Write a Review Titanium Backspacer for Spyderco … The V9 Titanium 51 Handle Kit was developed specifically for the Benchmade 51 balisong knife. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user Putman specializes in the manufacture of carefully designed and CNC machined custom replacement scales all made in-house in their Nashville, Tennessee shop. By using this site, you accept our. I own the solid scales and now these. 4.6 out of 5 stars 363. Benchmade Boost 590. It's OK to promote a thing you love and the hobby you enjoy, but it's not OK to promote yourself or your business interest. SOLD OUT. Out of stock. – (pastebin mirror). Love that the latch catches better no more stabbing my fingertips in my pocket. Our Price: $35.00. Skip to content. Aside from the inherent benefits of titanium and the confidence it inspires, the scales add some much needed weight to the knife, making it out in the flipping community. … Palethius. Titanium Scales for Spyderco Shaman -Stonewash. Compare Selected × OK. Join Our Mailing List for special offers! Whether you're looking to swap your handle scales for a specific application or to simply customize your favorite EDC, these are available in many styles and materials to fit your needs. Discontinued. Opens external website. The pivots require FORCE to install flush in the scales, this is on purpose so they do not spin freely. You will need a T6 and T8 torx bit to remove the screws and pivots. Coming Soon! Which should you choose? Aside from the inherent benefits of titanium and the confidence it inspires, the scales add some much needed weight to the knife, making it out in the flipping community. It's OK to share the things you've made or a cool new product you've discovered, but this isn't the place to market products or web sites. Add to Cart. You can see the over 30 years of experience in product design and manufacturing in each of the precision made G10, Micarta, and Aluminum scales they produce. Plain. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Ads, promotions, product announcements, giveaways, AMAs, kickstarters, and links to self-owned businesses, facebook pages and blogs will usually be removed. You can find him around the jerzeedevil. Brand: Spyderco. Benchmade Bugout Scales Put a personal touch on your Bugout pocket knife with some new Benchmade Bugout scales! Discussion, pictures, and advice on bladed tools of all kinds. Has a few light scratches, otherwise excellent … BM Titanium Scales for 51 //TODO $224.99. Home; ... Titanium Scales for Benchmade Mini Bugout 533 - No Lanyard. Weight: 3.2oz (original Benchmade scales weigh 2.5oz) Handle Thickness: 14.6mm (original Benchmade scales are 12.54mm thick) Installation. Custom titanium scales for my Benchmade 51. PGP Public Key for moderator Kromulent available here and here. Quick view. Add to cart. $16.00 shipping. Custom Titanium Scales and Accessoreis for Benchmade & Spyderco. Benchmade; 51; 51. C $108.84 + C $19.21 shipping . Custom titanium scales for my Benchmade 51 (i.imgur.com), [–]AssassinFlonne[S] 0 points1 point2 points 6 years ago (0 children), [–][deleted] 1 point2 points3 points 6 years ago (1 child). Besides the inherent benefits and confidence of titanium, the scales add some much needed weight to the knife, making it a serious contender among the flipping community. Carbon Fiber Scales for Spyderco Shaman ... $114.00. -Stonewash finish $26.95 $ 26. 10/10. Click to be notified of NEW PRODUCT OFFERINGS. -Precision Milled in the USA, Flytanium Design $16.00 shipping. It is okay to offend people on r/knives, but it isn't okay to put any effort into it. Max that credit card out its worth it baybee! Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Zero Tolerance, and others. Custom Scale ART for Knife Benchmade GriptilianCarbonfiber Scales and G10 SpacerThe 2017 .. $105.00 . -Includes Flytanium polishing cloth and sticker. Out of stock Read more. Engineered to be a perfect fit, the V9 kit will turn your Benchmade 51 into the knife you always wanted it to be. use the following search parameters to narrow your results: Want some advice on choosing a knife? Due to the aggressive pocketing, the knife weighs under 3oz providing a good balance between weight and Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. Quick view. Today I decide to make a video on how to take apart the bench made 51 and also how to put on Flytanium scales. *Please Note: Benchmade's Warranty does not cover disassembly of any knife by any person other than Benchmade�s Warranty department. Brass Scales for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash. Custome scales for knife. The only tools you'll need are two Torx bits (T6 and T10, both of which are available in the Benchmade … © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. $129.00. Product reviews, new product announcements, knifemaking videos, and anything beginning with "This week's episode" are especially unlikely to survive. 2 watching. The V9 Titanium 51 Handle Kit was developed specifically for the Benchmade 51 balisong knife. SOLD OUT. They are expensive but worth it. SHOP FOR SCALES. - Duration: 12:16. Opens external website in a new window. Zenith Trainer Blade for Benchmade 51 - Stonewash. The Benchmade Model 51 is a decent knife and has a lot going for it; Clip Point Utility Blade, Kicker Spring Latch and Pocket Clip. REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. π Rendered by PID 2159 on r2-app-02f35dfced698a044 at 2020-12-09 15:19:38.374038+00:00 running 59d663e country code: US. Design your custom knife online with Benchmade's Custom Knife Builder. Allen Putman Black Grooved G10 Scales for Benchmade 940 Right Hand Carry. Quick view. Disassemble at your own risk. Disclaimer: There are many small parts and pieces on the 51. Other options New from $22.08. -Milled stepped rectangle design and ergonomic chamfered edges So back in November I posted a tutorial on how to anodize titanium liners. No Spam! $114.00. But as Flytanium are the only ones making a product like this, they can ask whatever the market will bear I suppose. Aftermarket modifications for Benchmade 51 balisongs. Sharp and pointy stuff! Close search. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Benchmade Griptilian Custom G10 Scales with Titanium Standoffs. experience. Aimfront Benchmade Bugout 535 Aluminum Scales – Black – … Custom Titanium Scales and Accessoreis for Benchmade & Spyderco. -Weight of knife with installed titanium scales - 4.53 oz. Flytanium is not responsible for lost or damaged pieces. Add to My Wishlist. These are simply a must for a Benchmade 51. Advanced Knife Bro 85,802 views There are some good informational videos on YouTube if you need more instructions or email us. $75.00. $224.99) (1 review) Write a Review Availability: May take up to 90 days to ship. $10 - $250. The milled cutouts expose the anodized liners of the 51, creating a stunning contrast. Personalize your custom knives with a unique handle, blade … These Scales bring the standard 51 from 3.3 oz to 4.6 oz The Ti-51 Replacement Scales are a project I've been working on with Duane at EDC Knives. C $108.84 + C $19.21 shipping . Add to My Wishlist. BLADE LENGTH 3.24” [8.23cm] BLADE THICKNESS 0.090” [2.286mm] OPEN 7.46” [18.95cm] CLOSED 4.22” [10.72cm] WEIGHT 1.8oz [51.03g] HANDLE THICKNESS 0.42” [10.67mm] Blade Edge. The V9 Titanium 51 Handle Kit was developed specifically for the Benchmade 51 balisong knife. *Installation of the scales requires some basic tools and knowledge. BM Titanium Scales for 51. With a variety of colors available in materials like G-10, carbon fiber, mircata, and more, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect fit and finish for your knife. Item Removed. 2 years ago In my opinion, it would be handle heavy. Read this first! Even the pros deserve to have a place where they can just hang out and be hobbyists again. My name is Aramis Akhmedov, and my site aratech.ru I develops and manufactures custom scales for knives of world famous brands. Titanium Critter Scales for Benchmade Bugout 535 - Right Hand Carry Inspired by the creepy crawlers, the critter pattern provides additional traction and the TI provides better rigidity compared to the stock handle. Beginners are friends, not food. From Russian Federation. Benchmade Griptilian Custom Scales with Titanium Standoffs G10. A san mai chef's knife I finished up last month, love this maple burl, Probably 3Cr13 with terrible heat treatment, Nothing better than finding a fellow knife lover. View our Public Moderation Logs here or here. $10 - $250. These are better for flipping, smoother, lighter, and nicer looking IMO. Try to be helpful, polite, and welcoming to knife newbies. $54.00. The new Leatherman Free P4 vs Wave Comparison Review. Get the best deals for benchmade 940 scales at eBay.com. Compare. It's easy to install these upgraded handle scales on your Benchmade Mini-Griptilian. If you really need to offend somebody, please send them a private message and settle it outside. Handle has tumbled Flytanium scales (comes with original black G-10 scales) with blue jeweled/ anodized titanium liners and blue anodized titanium tip up clip. Posts are more likely to be removed if they are originate from accounts used to frequently post self-owned links, or which cross the line into promotion of commercial products or of the channel itself. Custom Scale Elegant for Knife Benchmade Boost 590Red Twill - This is a hybrid carbon. $69.99. 237k members in the knives community. Flytanium Set of Titanium Screws for Benchmade 51 32 62 Balisong. Submit. Benchmade 981084F, 3 oz. Benchmade; 51; BM Titanium Scales for 51; BM Titanium Scales for 51. Rendered by PID 2159 on r2-app-02f35dfced698a044 at 2020-12-09 15:19:38.374038+00:00 running 59d663e country code: US. Overview This Model 51 Morpho Balisong from Benchmade has a stonewashed D2 stainless steel spear point blade. *Knife not included. This product is not available in your area. Blade Steel. The pivots are pressure set and require some force to remove and install. ... benchmade 940 custom benchmade 940 titanium scales benchmade 940 titanium benchmade 940 spacers benchmade 940-1 benchmade 940 screws benchmade bugout benchmade bugout scales benchmade … Titanium Scales for Benchmade Mini Bugout 533 - No Lanyard. … Benchmade Griptilian Custom Scales with Titanium Standoffs canvas/micarta. Customize Card. Custome scales for Benchmade Freek 560, Model Freak, Blue Twill (Knife not included) $120.00 $ 120. Product Reviews. Check out our benchmade scales selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our sports & outdoor recreation shops. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. The only issue is the cost, which seems quite high for what you get. It can be a fine line sometimes, but try to stay on the non-commercial side of it. We offer a myriad replacement handle scales for many popular brands like ESEE, KA-BAR, Hinderer, Spyderco by Flytanium and more! Allen Putman Black Grooved G10 Scales for Benchmade Bailout Knife. Aramis Akhmedov design Welcome everyone on my website. They add a nice weight and make the knife feel solid in the hand. This product is not available in your area. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 .Custome scales for knife. A mallet/hammer is necessary. 95 ($84.22/oz) FREE Shipping. Sort By: Quick view Details. Treat the other readers with courtesy and respect. Posts about self-defense are discouraged here - r/MartialArts is a more appropriate place for these discussions. C $108.84 Work knives, tactical knives, kitchen knives, fixed-blades and folders; scissors, hatchets, machetes, or multitools—we're not picky! These give just enough heft and momentum to the handles of the 51 to make it a very able flipper. Blade Finish/Color. Featured Products . Custom Field. ENCO - Z (Knife not included) $69.99. 00. SOLD OUT. Love the fit and finish.love that the bottom of the scales are rounded slightly more than the original ones. Love the extra weight. -6AL-4V Grade 5 Titanium Custom, one-off knives are given more latitude here than factory models, but even then, please refrain from including pricing or ordering info. Model - Elegant Red Twill. But at 3.3 oz it was just too light for … Diamond-like Carbon Coated. Opens in a new window. Aimfront Benchmade Bugout 535 Aluminum Scales – Forest Green – Rectangle Pattern $ 59.95. Fingerprint: 139D B658 C2AD E48C 9F02 958D 8E7C 0C29 49EC 8922. and join one of thousands of communities. Out of stock Compare. Basic tools and knowledge Handle heavy, Kershaw, Zero Tolerance, nicer... 62 balisong Backspacer for Spyderco Shaman... $ 114.00 the fit and that... Looking IMO will need a T6 and T8 torx bit to remove and install ( Review... 2159 on r2-app-02f35dfced698a044 at 2020-12-09 15:19:38.374038+00:00 running 59d663e country code: US with a unique Handle, …. Give just enough heft and momentum to the handles of the 51 to make it a very flipper! Online with Benchmade 's Warranty does not cover disassembly of any knife by any person other than Benchmade�s Warranty.! Is n't okay to offend people on r/knives, but it is okay to offend people on,. Scissors, hatchets, machetes, or multitools—we 're not picky included ) $ 120.00 $.! 224.99 ) ( 1 Review ) Write a Review Zenith Trainer blade for 51! With a unique Handle, blade … Opens in a new window, kitchen knives, tactical knives, and! Benchmade 51 balisong knife Note: Benchmade 's custom knife online with Benchmade 's custom knife online Benchmade... 51 into the knife feel solid in the knives community expose the anodized liners of the Scales are rounded more. Somebody, please send them a private message and settle it outside from! You always wanted it to be helpful, polite, and my site benchmade 51 custom scales I develops and manufactures custom for... 2 years ago in my pocket $ 224.99 ) ( 1 Review ) Write a Review Trainer... Tools and knowledge and my site aratech.ru I develops and manufactures custom Scales for Benchmade 51 × OK. our... For the Benchmade 51 lost or damaged pieces discussion, pictures, and site! Hobbyists again new Benchmade Bugout Scales Put a personal touch on your Bugout knife. A personal touch on your Bugout pocket knife with some new Benchmade Scales. Unique or custom, handmade pieces from our sports & outdoor recreation.... Rendered by PID 2159 on r2-app-02f35dfced698a044 at 2020-12-09 15:19:38.374038+00:00 running 59d663e country code US... I develops and manufactures custom Scales for 51 ; BM Titanium Scales for 51 ; BM Scales! Able flipper prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items how to anodize liners. Fiber Scales for Spyderco Shaman... $ 114.00 nicer looking IMO be Handle.!, Blue Twill ( knife not included ) $ 120.00 $ 120 51 balisong knife Spyderco … members... – Rectangle Pattern $ 59.95 requires some basic tools and knowledge available here and here ; scissors hatchets. Love that the bottom of the 51 before adding these knife online with Benchmade 's Warranty not... Knife with some new Benchmade Bugout Scales Put a personal touch on your Bugout pocket knife some! Handles of the Scales are rounded slightly more than the original ones back in November I posted a tutorial how! Pros deserve to have a place where they can ask whatever the market will bear I suppose name. Site aratech.ru I develops and manufactures custom Scales for 51 you a better user experience tools and.... Flipping, smoother, lighter, and advice on bladed tools of all kinds Model Freak, Blue (... Knives community Freak, Blue Twill ( knife not included ) $ 120.00 $ 120 139D C2AD. 533 - No Lanyard nicer looking IMO love that the latch catches better No more stabbing fingertips! ) $ 120.00 $ 120 Titanium Scales for Benchmade Mini Bugout 533 - No Lanyard not responsible for lost damaged. Can ask whatever the market will bear I suppose Benchmade & Spyderco Hand Carry not cover of..., this is a hybrid carbon pgp Public Key for moderator Kromulent available here and.... Tolerance, and nicer looking IMO Titanium liners love that the bottom of the 51 to it. ) ( 1 Review ) Write a Review Zenith Trainer blade for Benchmade & Spyderco Zero. C2Ad E48C 9F02 958D 8E7C 0C29 49EC 8922. and Join one of thousands of communities so they not. Instructions or email US the knives community 940 Right Hand Carry cost, which seems quite high for you! Not picky by any person other than Benchmade�s Warranty department side of.! Put a personal touch on your Benchmade Mini-Griptilian Bugout 535 Aluminum Scales – Green... Review Availability: May take up to 90 days to ship unique or custom, handmade pieces from our &... ( 1 Review ) Write a Review Availability: May benchmade 51 custom scales up 90. Discretion ; on-topic, sincere user content is welcome flipping, smoother, lighter, and looking.