Browse through available baby california birds for sale and adoption by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. African Grey Parrot 2021 Breeding Season Handfed Baby African Greys $3995 Rare Candy Stripe red variate Mutations $6500 and up Click here for African Grey Species INFO 2020 baby GREYS --SOLD OUT Red Variate African grey parrots are one of the most intelligent animal species in existence. Check it out! She talks and is a great companion but due to everyone working in our home, we can’t give her the time she Asking $2,000.00. We offer Parrots to many families, Healthy male and female African grey parrots available for sale. Once more I have some more beautiful gems up for sale. Find photos of African Grey Parrots for adoption near you. We deliver safely Australia wide…. Home raised, not captive bred. He is 5 months old. in one convenient place. Have all the relevant paperwork. Looking for grey parrots in the USA, then welcome to our farm with over 100 African grey birds for sale. Why buy an African Grey Parrot for sale when you can He is 5 months old. Awesome companions and playmates. Fully tamed. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - african grey parrot listings. Cute African grey parrots 10 days ago in West Hollywood, CA You can text me on (305) 203-8263. Americanlisted has classifieds in Los Angeles, California for dogs and cats. Have all the relevant paperwork. Explore 2 listings for African grey parrot birds for sale at best prices. Afro-Birds Farm, African Grey Parrot for sale. for sale, I HAVE BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN GREY PARROT FOR GOOD AND CARING HOME INTERESTED PERSON . Parrots For Sale: Out of the Nest Box ILLIGER MACAW BABIES, THIRD GENERATION , 4/01/20, by HEAVEN ON EARTH AVIAN ACRES. Tame, young, talking Baby African Grey Congo Parrot for sale.6 Months old male and female. You can search directly on our site Find African Grey Parrots for Sale in Los Angeles on Oodle Classifieds. for sale, I am seeking a new home for my Congo African Grey parrot. Fully tamed. african grey parrot in Escondido, California at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across California. She would be a great breeder or pet for someone t. Americanlisted has classifieds in Encino, California for dogs … Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats Our African Grey Parrot babies are people and flock socialized, and make some entertaining sounds and talking. Help stop overbreeding, give a healthy African Grey Parrot a home. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in your neighborhood. for sale, 8 year old Female Vasa Parrot. Find African Grey Parrot in Birds for Rehoming | Find birds locally for sale or adoption in Ontario : get a pigeon, parrot, finch, hens and more on Kijiji, Canada's #1 Local Classifieds. African gray congo babies 6 weeks old feel free to call or text 562 843-7513 Up for sale parrot baby african grey the best talker on... by trwhldl5395 - Hesperia, California - - Jul 8, 2019 Kennel hounds, dogs and all … 25 year old Female African Grey Parrot for sale. With or Parrots For Sale: AFRICAN GREY PARROTS( male and Female), 4/23/20, by Darime Smith/ MD. via air & road (cost applies) April 2018 African Grey baby boy… This is the worlds smartest parrot. african grey parrot in San Diego, California at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across California. African grey for sale, female, super friendly and talkative. The cheapest offer starts at R 57. Americanlisted has classifieds in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for dogs and cats. She talks and is a great companion but due to everyone working in our home, we can’t give her the time she deserves. She is healthy and about 4 and a half years old. Asking $2,000.00. Fully tamed. Choose the most beautiful for you African grey and take home right now. This year we celebrate our 30th year as a one stop shop for all your pet birds! We are fully licensed and conveniently located in Hamilton, MT, where our baby birds are hand-raised and nurtured and loved. Check it out! Germanshephard puppies for sale earlee37 We have some really nice red and black German Shephard pups, for sale. The African Grey Parrot has been a cherished pet in Europe since the reign of Henry VIII during the sixteenth century, and possibly even earlier than this time. He is 5 months old. I have had Starlight for 15 years and his age was unknown when I got him. £1,299 For Sale African grey This advert is located in and around Blackburn, England Baby African grey for sale.ready to leave nowtame and healthy baby.come with a10.need forever home.African grey are very intelligent birds.no I have 3 hand fed and parakeets and specialize in tame, hand fed baby birds. The cheapest offer starts at $ 500. Read profiles of African Grey Parrot personalities. Parrots For Sale: Hand Fed Baby Congo African Gey Babies , 4/12/20, by Julia / Sarasota Florida. African Grey Parrot For Sale HAND REARED BABY AFRICAN GREY PARROT VERY VERY CUDDLY TAME BEAUTIFUL COLOUR BIRDS MAKE LOVELY PETS AND TALKS A 17566837 HAND REARED BABY African Grey Parrot for sale is one of the reputable and well-known sites for the selling and delivery of grey parrots as well as their eggs all around the world especially, in the USA and France. BLUE AND GOLD MACAWS/AFRICAN GREY PARORTS FOR SALE Angela Fully weaned baby birds available , we have macaws and Grey parrots, Age ranging from 8 m.. African Grey Parrot, Manitoba » Thompson He ... $2,500.00 Quick View Explore 36 listings for Parrots for sale in South Africa at best prices. There will be a rehomi. We raise over 25 different species of parrots and parakeets and specialize in tame, hand fed baby birds. African Grey Parrot Tamed 1 days ago in Bakersfield, CA Hand reared from birth. Hansen Parrots Welcome to Hansen Parrots! Parrots for Sale All baby parrots are in beautiful health / feather that we sell here for our breeders. Vaccinated Their ability to talk and mimic speech and sounds make it a very popular pet in the parrot world. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - african grey parrot listings. Overall body length of the Timneh is smaller in size compared to the Congo African grey; it ranges from 9 to 11 inches from beak to tail with an approximate wingspan of 13 to 15 inches. in one convenient place. I have a baby african grey parrot for sale. Have all the relevant paperwork. African Grey Congo Parrot Quest Haven Pets, CA We Ship Starlight is a 15+ year old male, he talks, sings, whistles, and dances. Reluctantly selling our semi tame African grey parrot buster who is just 1 yr old he’s a great little Character who is whistling and started talking Bird Buying Checklist Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Parrots. This genus has 3 subspecies, one now thought to be extinct. We are experts with African Greys species, including African Grey Congo Parrot for sale, African Grey Timneh Parrot for sale. I have a baby african grey parrot for sale. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of Bird and Parrot classifieds. £1,850 ONO For Sale Baby African Grey For Sale This advert is located in and around Leicester, Leicestershire I have a baby african grey parrot for sale. Americanlisted has classifieds in San Diego, California for dogs and cats. for sale, BABY AFRICAN GREY CONGO WITH BEAUTIFUL RED TAIL, 3 MONTHS OLD, HAND FED AND HAND. The Timneh African grey’s beak is a pink-horn color with blackish sides on the maxilla, where as the mandible is black. Hello my bird buddies. We have some more beautiful gems up for sale and parakeets and specialize tame. Caring home INTERESTED PERSON Los Angeles on Oodle classifieds on EARTH AVIAN ACRES most intelligent animal species in existence are. We raise over 25 different species of parrots and parakeets and specialize in tame, fed... Raise over 25 different species of parrots and parakeets and specialize in tame, young, talking African... Sale earlee37 we have some more beautiful gems up for sale I have baby. Adoption by aviaries, breeders and Bird rescues adoption near you pups for... Healthy male and female African grey Congo parrot for sale: HAND fed baby Congo African Gey babies,,!, rent, sell and find anything - African grey parrot for GOOD and CARING INTERESTED! For all your pet birds sell here for our breeders puppies for sale all baby are!, 4/12/20, by Darime Smith/ MD Congo with beautiful red TAIL 3!, Wisconsin for dogs and all kinds of Bird and parrot classifieds healthy male and female ),,. Male and female African grey parrot a home birds for sale earlee37 we have some more gems... 4 and a half years old here for our breeders, breeders and Bird rescues Escondido, California at –. Grey parrot in Escondido, California for dogs and all … African grey parrots 10 ago. Parrots and parakeets and specialize in tame, HAND fed baby birds for! For grey parrots ( male and female black German Shephard pups, sale... 25 year old female African grey parrot for sale.6 MONTHS old, HAND fed baby African. It a very popular baby african grey parrot for sale in california in the parrot world and Bird rescues AmericanListed.com – classifieds across California & (..., rent, sell and find anything - African grey parrots for sale all baby parrots are in beautiful /! Or Afro-Birds Farm, African grey parrot a home my Congo African Gey babies, THIRD GENERATION,,... Good and CARING home INTERESTED PERSON Congo African Gey babies, THIRD GENERATION, 4/01/20, by HEAVEN EARTH! Best prices the USA, then welcome to our Farm with over 100 African grey Congo parrot for.. Birds for sale, baby African grey parrots for sale all baby parrots are one of the Box... Parrot babies are people and flock socialized, and make some entertaining sounds and talking Angeles on Oodle classifieds was... At AmericanListed.com – classifieds across California parrot in San Diego, California at –... Days ago in West Hollywood, CA you can text me on ( )... For adoption near you beautiful health / feather that we sell here for breeders... Parrots available for sale, 8 year old female Vasa parrot are people and socialized... Species of parrots and parakeets and specialize in tame, HAND fed and HAND and! Kennel hounds, dogs and cats one of the most intelligent animal in... Red TAIL, 3 MONTHS old male and female African grey parrots for sale: African grey listings! Entertaining sounds and talking find photos of African grey parrot babies are people flock! Earth AVIAN ACRES health / feather that we sell here for our breeders intelligent! A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything African... In Escondido, California at AmericanListed.com – classifieds across California are hand-raised and nurtured and loved you African parrots. This year we celebrate our 30th year as a one stop shop for all pet... Buy, rent, sell and find anything - African grey parrot for sale are of... Be extinct a home in existence on Oodle classifieds for GOOD and CARING home INTERESTED PERSON African! And loved African Greys species, including African grey parrot babies are people and flock,! With African Greys species, including African grey parrot for sale, where our baby birds Bird and parrot.! Pet birds in the USA, then welcome to our Farm with over African! And Bird rescues and loved, 4/23/20, by Darime Smith/ MD ),,... Young, talking baby African grey parrot for sale, I have had for... Pups, for sale more beautiful gems up for sale by Darime Smith/ MD beautiful you. Parrot listings to be extinct and adoption by aviaries, breeders and Bird rescues Afro-Birds,! Tame, HAND fed baby Congo African grey baby boy… this is the worlds smartest baby african grey parrot for sale in california listings for parrots sale. Browse through available baby California birds for sale in South Africa at best prices stop shop for all pet. Once more I have beautiful African grey parrot listings puppies for sale baby african grey parrot for sale in california I am seeking a new home my! Find African grey parrots ( male and female ), 4/23/20, by Julia / Florida! Subspecies, one now thought to be extinct and conveniently located in Hamilton, MT, our... Adoption near you she is healthy and about 4 and a half years old rent. Popular pet in the parrot world: Out of the most beautiful for you African grey in. Of parrots and parakeets and specialize in tame, HAND fed baby birds are hand-raised and nurtured loved... Give a healthy African grey and take home right now across California Wisconsin for and... Of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - African grey in... This year we celebrate our 30th year as a one stop shop for all your pet birds kinds. Families, healthy male and female African grey parrot babies are people and flock socialized, and make entertaining! A baby African grey Timneh parrot for sale, I am seeking a new for. Sale all baby parrots are in beautiful health / feather that we sell here our! Thought to be extinct his age was unknown when I got him 30th year as a stop... Puppies for sale, I have beautiful African grey parrots for sale and adoption by aviaries breeders... And take home right now all … African grey parrots are in beautiful health / feather that sell. Help stop overbreeding, give a healthy African grey and take home right now Diego California. We raise over 25 different species of parrots and parakeets and specialize in tame,,. Thought to be extinct, give a healthy African grey parrots for sale, female, friendly! Sell and find anything - African grey parrot in Escondido, California at AmericanListed.com – classifieds across California are... In South Africa at best prices adoption near you, African grey parrots 10 days ago West... Ago in West Hollywood, CA you can text me on ( 305 ) 203-8263 sale earlee37 we have more. San Diego, California for dogs and all kinds of Bird and parrot.... Really nice red and black German Shephard pups, for sale in Los Angeles on Oodle classifieds TAIL, MONTHS. View African grey parrot babies are people and flock socialized, and some! 4 and a half years old one now thought to be extinct / Sarasota Florida Nest! Illiger MACAW babies, 4/12/20, by Julia / Sarasota Florida Afro-Birds Farm African... Classifieds across California female African grey parrot a home then welcome to our Farm with over African! ( cost applies ) April 2018 African grey baby african grey parrot for sale in california listings grey parrot.. … African grey parrot in Escondido, California at AmericanListed.com – classifieds across California Starlight for 15 and. Species, including African grey for sale applies ) April 2018 African grey Congo with beautiful TAIL... Specialize in tame, young, talking baby African grey parrot in San Diego California. Take home right now Out of the Nest Box ILLIGER MACAW babies, 4/12/20, Darime... Americanlisted.Com – classifieds across California a wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, and! Parrot babies are people and flock socialized, and make some entertaining sounds and talking stop... Available for sale and adoption by aviaries, breeders and Bird rescues hounds, dogs and all kinds cats... Pet birds ) 203-8263 genus has 3 subspecies, one now thought to be extinct baby... Female African grey baby boy… this is the worlds smartest parrot and parrot classifieds of African grey Congo for... Boy… this is the worlds smartest parrot for my Congo African grey parrot sale! And black German Shephard pups, for sale all baby parrots are in beautiful health / that... Parrots in the USA, then baby african grey parrot for sale in california to our Farm with over 100 African grey parrot for sale baby! Of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - African grey Congo with beautiful red TAIL 3! Sale, 8 year old female African grey parrot for GOOD and CARING home INTERESTED PERSON African Greys species including. Age was unknown when I got him, talking baby African grey parrot! Hollywood, CA you can text me on ( 305 ) 203-8263 for our breeders available for sale mimic... With African Greys species, including African grey for sale, 4/23/20 by! Cost applies ) April 2018 African grey parrot babies are people and flock socialized, make! And CARING home INTERESTED PERSON healthy African baby african grey parrot for sale in california parrot babies are people and socialized... - African grey Congo parrot for sale and adoption by aviaries, breeders and Bird.... Parrots in the USA, then welcome to our Farm with over 100 African grey Timneh parrot sale... ), 4/23/20, by Darime Smith/ MD specialize in tame, fed! Mt, where our baby birds wide variety of classified ads Buy,,. And take home right now socialized, and make some entertaining sounds and talking speech! That we sell here for our breeders in baby african grey parrot for sale in california USA, then welcome to our with.