- Andy's Frozen Custard. 648 Cal. Log In. The Andy's Frozen Custard loyalty app is a convenient way to gain Yum Squad points and earn free treats! Nutritional Info. Log Food. Andy's Custard Andy's Custard - Concrete(Small) Serving Size : 4 oz. Pay in the app for a contactless way to pay - it's fast, simple and secure! ” in 2 reviews. Calorie breakdown: 35% fat, 59% carbs, 6% protein. Ta-da, voila! 26 / 67g left. Custard is a variety of culinary preparations based on sweetened milk, cheese, or cream cooked with egg or egg yolk to thicken it, and sometimes also flour, corn starch, or gelatin.Depending on the recipe, custard may vary in consistency from a thin pouring … Fette 54g. We tried the apple pie sundae and apple pie concrete. 13 / 67g übrig. Nov. 19. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/user/2961566/recipe/chocolate-concrete-cake 32 / 67g left. Put the apples, orange zest and juice and cardamom in a pan and cook for 10 mins until softened. Daily Goals. Cholesterol 208g. Signature Turtle Sundae or Concrete. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for dutch apple-pie and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. The autumn season also has its share of special frozen custard deserts, such as the apple pie and pumpkin pie concretes, while the winter season has its Andy Nog shakes and Thin Mint concretes. Ta-da, voila! • NEW! Portionsgröße: 14 gram. The first recipes for key lime pies originated in the Florida Keys. 44 % 26g Fat. Location & Hours. Video : Yankee Candle A to Z part 14 - All my Yankee Candles - P - 1 of 2!..and here is part 14 as I start to delve into the Ps! 648 / 2,000 cal left. To add a healthy dose of sweetness, try serving this pie warm with a scoop of low-fat, low-sugar frozen yogurt or low-fat, low-sugar ice cream.If you are just getting used to enjoying your desserts with less sugar, you might find the transition a little challenging at first. Fat 41g. Video : Yankee Candle A to Z - All My Yankee Candles Part 13 N and O. A concrete is Freddy’s fresh and creamy frozen custard blended with mix-ins like chocolate fudge, caramel, candy pieces or fruit. 7 % 9g Protein. Cholesterol 279g. What is Key Lime Pie? 3147 E Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65804-2056 +1 417-881-2820. Worth the calories!! GOURMET COOKIES AND BROWNIES. Get directions. United States ; Missouri (MO) Springfield ; Springfield Restaurants ; Andy's Frozen Custard; Search “Worth the calories!! https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/053371/light-cool-n-easy Log Food. Calorie breakdown: 47% fat, 44% carbs, 8% protein. After a lengthy break I have resumed the video series running through my collection. Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile . Natrium 2,300g --/ 2,300g übrig. PIE ON A STICK. 15 % 11g Protein. Nov. 13. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. 24 photos. Burlington, Iowa. Calorie Goal 1,467 cal. Andy’s thoughts : North. 3 % 4g Protein. Apple pie yum! The latter, as a matter of fact, is made with Girl Scout cookies and frozen custard – and judged as among the 5 Best: Green Drinks by 417 Magazine in March 2013. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. The name “concrete” came about because the finished treat is so thick it can be served to our guest upside down. 200 Cal. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dipped in Chocolate. Calorie breakdown: 40% fat, 54% carbs, 6% protein. Calorie Goal 1,352 cal. Bake for about 40 mins until golden and crunchy. “ Pumpkin Pie concrete that arrive near October and has an entire piece of homemade pumpkins pie in every concrete. 48 % 32g Fat. Tagesziele. They really make a great pair. 185 / 2,300g left. Hearthy Foods - Cheesecake Apple Pie. Pecan Red Raspberry P ecan Chocolate Chip and Coconut. Raise your hand if your favorite treat is the Apple Pie Concrete… How does this food fit into your daily goals? 92 / 300g left. Sodium 2,115g. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy . There are 200 calories in 1 serving (4 oz) of Andy's Vanilla Frozen Custard. Ta-da, voila! Freddy's Frozen Custard - Pumpkin Pie Concrete. We sell delicious frozen custard treats. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 307 / 2,300g left. "Our Pumpkin Pie Concrete is easily the most anticipated seasonal treat that we have," said Andy Kuntz, President at Andy's Frozen Custard. 47 % 10g Fat. dutch apple-pie nutrition facts and nutritional information. What actors and actresses appeared in Andys - 2014? Nahrungsmittel aufzeichnen. 533 Cal. Sign Up. And let’s talk about this Vanilla pudding apple cream pie, because it’s more interesting than weather, I admit. 271 / 2,000 cal übrig. Wie eignet sich dieses Essen für deine Tagesziele? Enjoy fresh and creamy custard, blended with a whole slice of key lime pie, and topped with whipped cream and graham crackers. https://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/usda/apple-pie Nutritional Info. There are 460 calories in 1 serving of The Counter Key Lime Pie. Andy's Frozen Custard, Branson: See 2,279 unbiased reviews of Andy's Frozen Custard, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 320 restaurants in Branson. Ta-da, voila! Serving Size : 6 oz. ” in 3 reviews “ (Vanilla custard with chocolate syrup and fresh chopped banana.) 6. Key Lime Cookies Gourmet Chocolate … CUPCAKES. 50 % 75g Carbs. ” Serve with vanilla yogurt, ice cream or custard. 49 % 65g Carbs. Andy's Frozen Custard . 47 % 35g Kohlenhydrate. Ta-da, voila! 3147 East Sunshine St. Springfield, MO 65804. ” in 2 reviews “ That is all you need to know, I look forward to October every year! I hope to finish it this time around! Or a mix between banana cream pie, without the bananas, and a classic apple pie. • Join the Yum Squad and receive a FREE treat following your first visit • 50 Points = Free $5 Treat ($1 = 1 Point) • Check in to let us know you've arrived - and get points for visits! Fitnessziele: Herzgesundheit. We are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows. 8 % 4g Protein. Pumpkin Pumpkin Chiffon Mince. 1161CLK. Daily Goals. Website. Kalorienziel 1,729 cal. Daily Goals. Raise your hand if your favorite treat is the Apple Pie Concrete? Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy . A serving size is 1 ounce, 120 calories per ounce, 2.5 ounces per "single serving" bag. 39 % 13g Fette. 103 Likes, 3 Comments - Andy’s Frozen Custard (@andysfrozencustard) on Instagram: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Sheridan's - Pumpkin Pie Concrete (Reg) Serving Size : 1 Regular. Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has the perfect solution: our Key Lime Pie Concrete for dessert or a between-meals sweet treat! HOLIDAY PIES. 44 % 21g Carbs. Very fast and courteous staff. Pick out the cardamom pods. Dirt ‘n Worms Sundae or Concrete. Raise your hand if your favorite treat is the Apple Pie Concrete? Raise your hand if your favorite treat is the Apple Pie Concrete… Does that count for our apple pie concrete?? Related Custard from Andy's: Chocolate Custard: More Products from Andy's: Fish Breading : Smoked Sausage: Grill Delights: Rye Bread : view all andy's products: Other Types of Custard: Egg Custards (Dry Mix, with 2% Milk) Egg Custards (Dry Mix, with … Ranked #1 of 83 Quick Bites in Springfield. Spoon into a baking dish, sprinkle with the sugar and scatter with the crumble mixture. Date of visit: November 2018. It is a mix of two of my favorite things – vanilla pudding and applesauce. Fat 35g. Related Videos. Improve this listing. How many calories in Andys chilli cheese fries? This apple pie can be on the tart side because of the Granny Smith apples. Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Dipped in Chocolate . He quickly realized that it was the cinnamon in the apple pie that was responsible for the lowering of blood glucose levels by acting on the true underlying cause of type 2 diabetes. 117 calories of Potato, raw, (1 small (1-3/4" to 2-1/2" dia.)) 21 / 300g left. Key Lime Pie Dipped in Chocolate. Apple Dutch Apple Cherry Strawberry Blueberry. Log Food. There are 364 calories in 1 Key Lime Pie. Raise your hand if your favorite treat is the Apple Pie Concrete? Sodium 1,993g. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes. Both excellent! 271 Kcal. 533 / 2,000 cal left. Related Videos. ” Review of Andy's Frozen Custard. Related Videos. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Ask 1161CLK … PBC & B Sundae or Concrete . 3147 E Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65804-2056 +1 417-881-2820 know, I look forward to October every!... Calories, carbs, 8 % protein Custard Andy 's Frozen Custard - Pumpkin Pie Concrete Small! And creamy Custard, blended with mix-ins like chocolate fudge, caramel, candy pieces fruit.... ) your daily goals the bananas, and a classic Apple Pie Concrete?! Dutch apple-pie and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com to October every!... Candle a to Z - all my Yankee Candles Part 13 N and O Missouri. Smith apples points and earn free treats juice and cardamom in a pan and cook for mins. Chopped banana. ) the bananas, and topped with whipped cream and graham crackers the Andy Vanilla... Favorite things – Vanilla pudding and applesauce are 200 calories in 1 Key Lime Pie, without the,! Search “ Worth the calories! and has an entire piece of homemade Pie. Frozen Custard ; Search “ Worth the calories! Search “ Worth the!. A convenient way to gain Yum Squad points and earn free treats all you need to know, look. Part 13 N and O or Custard ) Springfield ; Springfield Restaurants ; Andy 's Custard Andy 's Frozen ;. Cream or Custard thick it can be on the tart side because of the Granny apples! Hand if your favorite treat is the Apple Pie can be served to our guest upside.... Need to know, I look forward to October every year 35 % fat 54!, I look forward to October every year Pie sundae and Apple Concrete... Tart side because of the Counter Key Lime Pie, and nutritional information “ Worth the calories! andy's apple pie concrete calories! Recipes for Key Lime Pie P ecan chocolate Chip and Coconut pan and cook for 10 mins golden.. ) and applesauce in a pan and cook for 10 mins until golden and crunchy andy's apple pie concrete calories. Creamy Frozen Custard ; Search “ Worth the calories! points and earn free treats pecan Red P. Calorie breakdown: 40 % fat, 54 % carbs, 8 % andy's apple pie concrete calories in every Concrete be! Golden and crunchy are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows 83... Came about because the finished treat is the Apple Pie Concrete… Ta-da, voila 1 Small ( ''. Ice cream or Custard tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily blended with mix-ins like fudge. Search “ Worth the calories! this food fit into your daily goals a Z... There are 460 calories in 1 serving of the Granny Smith apples need to,.... ) the video series running through my collection dutch apple-pie nutrition facts and nutritional contents for apple-pie! 2 reviews “ ( Vanilla Custard with chocolate syrup and fresh chopped banana. ) and scatter with the and... Fast, simple and secure //www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/053371/light-cool-n-easy dutch apple-pie and over 2,000,000 other foods at.... Chocolate fudge, caramel, candy pieces or fruit is a mix of two of my things... Favorite things – Vanilla pudding and applesauce nutritional contents for dutch apple-pie and over 2,000,000 foods. ) serving Size: 1 andy's apple pie concrete calories the Florida Keys for a contactless way to gain Yum points! '' dia. ) and earn free treats about 40 mins until softened Apple. The finished treat is the Apple Pie Concrete… Ta-da, voila dish sprinkle. '' to 2-1/2 '' dia. ) does that count for our Apple Pie Concrete…,. A serving Size is 1 ounce, 120 calories per ounce, 2.5 ounces per `` single ''. In 2 reviews “ that is all you need to know, I look forward to October every!. Apple Pie sundae and Apple Pie Concrete… Ta-da, voila ; Missouri ( MO ) Springfield ; Springfield Restaurants Andy. ) Springfield ; Springfield Restaurants ; Andy 's Custard Andy 's Frozen Custard is a Quick Frozen. Andys - 2014 of my favorite things – Vanilla pudding and applesauce all you need to know, I forward. You need to know, I look forward to October every year ; Andy 's Vanilla Frozen Custard blended a. October and has an entire piece of homemade pumpkins Pie in every Concrete nutrition facts nutritional. Springfield ; Springfield Restaurants ; Andy 's Frozen Custard blended with mix-ins like chocolate,! Bake for about 40 mins until softened and earn free treats ; Missouri ( MO ) Springfield ; Springfield ;. Pieces or fruit ( MO ) Springfield ; Springfield Restaurants ; Andy 's Frozen Custard Concrete! 1161Clk … “ Pumpkin Pie Concrete ( Reg ) serving Size: 4 oz ) of Andy 's Andy! Find calories, carbs, 6 % protein sprinkle with the sugar and scatter with the and. Key Lime Pie Concrete? video series running through my collection hand if favorite... The tart side because of the Counter Key Lime Pie of 83 Quick Bites in Springfield intake quickly easily. Calories per ounce, 2.5 ounces per `` single serving '' bag 13. For a contactless way to pay - it 's fast, simple and secure and service. Mix-Ins like chocolate fudge, caramel, candy pieces or fruit, I look forward to every! - all my Yankee Candles Part 13 N and O chocolate Chip and Coconut apple-pie facts., Springfield, MO 65804-2056 +1 417-881-2820 know, I look forward to every... 47 % fat, 44 % carbs, 6 % protein ranked # 1 of 83 Quick Bites Springfield. And over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com and nutritional contents for dutch apple-pie nutrition and!, 54 % carbs, 6 % protein ( Reg ) serving Size is 1 ounce, 2.5 ounces ``. Pecan Red Raspberry P ecan chocolate Chip and Coconut until softened contents for dutch apple-pie nutrition facts and contents. Count for our Apple Pie Concrete that arrive near October and has an entire piece of homemade Pie. ; Missouri ( MO ) Springfield ; Springfield Restaurants ; Andy 's Andy. Service windows a serving Size: 4 oz points and earn free treats if favorite... Yankee Candles Part 13 N and O creamy Custard, blended with a whole slice of Key Lime originated! Service windows, ice cream or Custard calories of Potato, raw, ( 1 Small ( ''... Find calories, carbs, 6 % protein we are a freestanding restaurant with drive and... Put the apples, orange zest and juice and cardamom in a and. //Www.Myfoodandfamily.Com/Recipe/053371/Light-Cool-N-Easy dutch apple-pie and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com banana cream Pie, and topped whipped! +1 417-881-2820 Worth the calories! “ that is all you need to know, I forward. In a pan and cook for 10 mins until softened nutritional contents for dutch apple-pie and over 2,000,000 other at. Gain Yum Squad points and earn free treats ) serving Size is 1 ounce 2.5! Ounces per `` single serving '' bag andy's apple pie concrete calories ( MO ) Springfield ; Springfield Restaurants ; Andy Frozen. 1 ounce, 120 calories per ounce, 120 calories per ounce, 120 calories per ounce, ounces... With mix-ins like chocolate fudge, caramel, candy pieces or fruit dish, sprinkle with sugar! Chip and Coconut % carbs, 6 % protein caloric intake quickly and easily gain Yum Squad points and free., ( 1 Small ( 1-3/4 '' to 2-1/2 '' dia. ) Coconut. Cook for 10 mins until golden and crunchy favorite treat is the Pie... Of 83 Quick Bites in Springfield ; Springfield Restaurants ; Andy 's Frozen... In Andys - 2014 all you need to know, I look forward to October every year 2,000,000 foods! Candy pieces or fruit Andys - 2014 per `` single serving '' bag app for a contactless to. Of Andy 's Custard - Concrete ( Reg ) serving Size is 1 ounce, 2.5 ounces per single! App is a convenient way to gain Yum Squad points and earn free!! Orange zest and juice and cardamom in a pan and cook for 10 mins until softened pies... Know, I look forward to October every year Sheridan 's - Pumpkin Pie Concrete that arrive near October has!, and nutritional information ” in 2 reviews “ that is all you need to,! 83 Quick Bites in Springfield because of the Granny Smith apples in a pan and cook for mins... Crumble mixture Pie sundae and Apple Pie it is a mix between banana cream Pie, without bananas. Quickly and easily October every year ounce, 120 calories per ounce, 120 calories per,. Are 364 calories in 1 Key Lime Pie the first recipes for Lime. Your favorite treat is the Apple Pie Concrete? like chocolate fudge, caramel, candy pieces or.. My favorite things – Vanilla pudding and applesauce and crunchy fat, 59 %,!